Botox Treatment

Richard Alfred

Jun 12, 2021, 4:47:21 AM6/12/21
I'm 30 years old. I have too much dark hollows under my eyes as well as have cheek wrinkling. 3 years ago I had a neck lift and for now don't want to go for the same kind of invasive surgery again. Has anyone tried using Botox to lift the eye area? Which will be the best filler for the cheek area instead of Botex? I'm also wondering about the expenses. I found many horrer stories by the people having Botax treatment hence, I want to have this tratment by a most trusted and repotational dermatologist. I found Botox facial treatment " https://www.edenderma.com/facial-treatments " after a lot of research and feeling satisfied under this regard. Let me now about your sugessions?