NASA Wants Thingie to Crash Space Station - Well - DON'T CRASH IT

28B.A864

Mar 15, 2023, 12:18:33 AM3/15/23
https://www.foxnews.com/tech/nasa-space-tug-international-space-station-safely-down

NASA wants 'space tug' to bring International Space Station
safely down.

. . .

No ! DON'T bring it down - boost it into a higher parking orbit.

I'm sick of NASA destroying potential future resources.

Even if the thing has leaks it's STILL a lot of very
useful refined materials. We paid to launch them, so
KEEP them launched.

Talk to other countries. An actual "orbital junkyard"
could be a very GOOD thing.

There was an interesting opening sequence in a French-
derived Sci-Fi movie where instead of letting space
stations and such crash they just kept building on and
on and on. The past nourishing the future ...