Sorry, Mars Rock Shows NO Signs of Life

1 view

1.AAC0832

Jan 14, 2022, 11:38:30 PM1/14/22
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-10402529/Mars-meteorite-does-NOT-signs-life-NASA-finding-contains-just-water-rock.html

New analysis of infamous NASA meteorite finds no evidence
of life on Mars: Decades-long study debunks excited 1996
claim from the likes of Bill Clinton that it could prove
existence of life on Red Planet

. . .

Sorry sci-fi fans - if there was ever so much as bacteria
on Mars their signatures would be permeating that rock.

I suspect life of ANY kind, even on 'condusive' worlds,
is super-rare. We could very well be the only sentient
civ in this entire galaxy. Might be a few "slime
planets" ..........

But don't despair ... it means NO KLINGONS or "hive
queens" :-)

It also means IT'S ALL *OURS* ......

So, first off, move forward on terraforming Mars.

Hmm ... frankly it needs to be BIGGER. Can we snatch
all of Jupiter's and Saturn's moons and direct them
towards a "gentle" impact on Mars ? It'd be a much
more useful planet if it had maybe 3/4 of Earth's
mass ........

I'd say try to move Venus to a better orbit, but
that'd be more risky. "Better" is really just a
little beyond Earth's orbit. The gravity equation
might be impossible.

J. Clarke

Jan 15, 2022, 9:10:53 PM1/15/22
I think you may be making a false correletion between size and density
of atmosphere. Venus is the same size as Earth, closer to the Sun,
has no magnetic field, and yet has far more atmosphere. Titan is
smaller than Mars but has a denser atmosphere than ours. So there's
more going on than distance and mass.