OK - What's Up With The Flying Saucer People ?

2many

Apr 27, 2021, 12:27:22 AM4/27/21
The vibe from the US military/intelligence agencies has changed
recently. They are no longer belittling UFO claims like always.
Lots of interesting military gunsite video has come out - "things"
that are certainly there, but do shit not even the Russians or
Chinese are within 100 years of doing - "massless" motion.

I think we're very close to a LOT of admissions now. Face it,
Joe Public has been pretty convinced of UFO people since
the late 40s. Not exactly a "cultural shock" worry.

Oh, and no, I don't think the Roswell "evidence" was for real.
Looking at it, I see aluminized Mylar ... the kind of stuff you'd
use for balloons and ultra-light-weight radar reflectors.

In any event, what - if anything - do the UFO people *want* ?

There does not seem to be any radical change in international
politics or philosophies since the 50s. The usual assholes
remain in-charge. IMHO the UFO people just do not interact
much, or at all. Whatever they "want" is boring, or totally beyond
our scope. They just seem to hover around and watch. Maybe
we're FAR too " primitive" to be worth anything else. Maybe their
purposes are just WAY too weird for humans to wrap our brains
around. Hell, their Great Purpose might be to document what
color socks are most popular .......

The ONLY concern of full UFO revelation is that some people
will INVENT new "religions" based on what the new popes SAY
the all-wise aliens want us to do. They'll all have a deep, deep,
books of rhetorical BS to "prove" their points. No actual facts
required.

Shit, the "all-wise" aliens .... might be like a page out of
"Hitch-hikers Guide" .......