Ritual abuse/mind control

Laura

Jul 27, 2006, 5:58:58 PM7/27/06
Edward Kennedy says it is very rare for a survivor of satanic ritual
abuse and mind control to not have MPD.

I have been accused of being the 2nd greatest criminal in history for
surviving ritual abuse and mind control without MPD and for being an
excellent researcher.

My father, Harry E. Landsberg, Jr., was a satanist and mind controller
involved in the Kennedy assassination. He and his wife Donna worked
for the government.

Please see:

"Harry E. Landsberg, Jr. -- resemblance to man in photo with Specter"

http://home.earthlink.net/~lhann10243/index.html

and

"Study of Evil -- a World Reappraised"

http://home.earthlink.net/~sammark4/

The greatest criminal in history is Paul Gieschen for having guided me
to leave my husband, Richard Hanning, Jr., and for guiding me to post
my information on the internet.

I worked with Paul at Waldenbooks where all the employees were
satanists who now produce kiddie porn in memory of our love for each
other.

"You are not allowed to be a spiritual person in this world." -
Ellen Gail Fine, in charge of the State of Israel

The State of Israel has identified him as God. Ellen leads the
vicious attack against him. She is someone I was introduced to by
Harry and Donna Landsberg.

"The people are not to be empowered." - Ellen Gail Fine

Ellen had me and Paul under surveillance as we shared passionate love
and accuses us of loving each other sexually and passionately.

"This is Jesus/Holy Spirit stuff. It is our will to end it." -
Thomas Gardiner, NORAD

Thomas Gardiner accuses me, if I survive, of a future of seeing the
good side to being the Holy Spirit, living with God.

"We would go to other worlds and install surveillance devices to
watch that sexual love." - Ellen Gail Fine

----

Laura Landsberg

menotyou

Jul 28, 2006, 10:16:16 PM7/28/06
as you read that post, picture in your minds the oldfeilds tubular
bells(exorcist theme).

--
if at first you don't succeed.....

slit your throat and watch it bleed.

l. niel smith
nagasaki vector
"Laura" <twain...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

Peter Harding

Jul 29, 2006, 6:16:50 AM7/29/06
menotyou wrote:
> as you read that post, picture in your minds the oldfeilds tubular
> bells(exorcist theme).

I was thinking more of Napoleon XIV's classic single "They're Coming To
Take Me Away Hahaaaa".

menotyou

Jul 30, 2006, 4:29:55 PM7/30/06
better, i agree.

--
if at first you don't succeed.....

slit your throat and watch it bleed.

l. niel smith
nagasaki vector

"Peter Harding" <har...@herald.ox.ac.uk> wrote in message

klw...@yahoo.com

Mar 24, 2020, 10:01:34 PM3/24/20
She was a smart high school kid. Somewhere, something snapped! Big time. Sad.