Remember when liberals shot a monkey into space - knowing it would die?

Christina

Dec 25, 2021, 5:50:02 AM12/25/21
What do you have to say for yourselves, liberals?

BeamMeUpScotty

Dec 25, 2021, 10:58:54 AM12/25/21
On 12/25/21 5:45 AM, Christina wrote:
> What do you have to say for yourselves, liberals?

We all know they do what ever they want to do, as long as it benefits
their cause to gain power over you at that moment.

Then they erase it from history or change your tradition by using
violence.... and tearing down and burning and looting, and stealing
elections.

It's who Democrats really are, just ask them.

--
That's karma,

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created
equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable
Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
— That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men,
*deriving their just* *powers from the consent* of the governed, — That
whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is
the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new
Government,"

It would seem that *MANDATES* are NOT derived from the consent of the
governed. The Constitution doesn't delegate unlimited power to mandate
the governed become part of a medical experiment.

Christina

Dec 25, 2021, 5:35:03 PM12/25/21
On 25 Dec 2021, bigdog <geowri...@gmail.com> posted some

> On Saturday, December 25, 2021 at 5:50:02 AM UTC-5, Christina
wrote:
>> What do you have to say for yourselves, liberals?
>
> I think you are thinking of the Soviet dog. We brought the chimp
back home safely. A few years earlier we brought two monkeys back
alive. The Air Force had killed some monkeys on test flights.

Albert in June 1948. He suffocated and died. It was murder.

John Baker

Dec 27, 2021, 2:19:50 PM12/27/21
On Sat, 25 Dec 2021 11:45:15 +0100, Christina
<cosul...@mastodon.sdf.org> wrote:

>What do you have to say for yourselves, liberals?

Stop pretending you give a shit. It's common knowledge that
right-wingers care about no one and nothing but themselves.

And why do you morons always crosspost to the Rush Limpdick fan
groups?

AA #1898
Giver of No Fucks
Keeper of the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch

bingo jones

Aug 20, 2023, 11:03:00 AM8/20/23
Le 27/12/2021 à 15:19, John Baker a écrit :
> On Sat, 25 Dec 2021 11:45:15 +0100, Christina
> <cosul...@mastodon.sdf.org> wrote:
>
>>What do you have to say for yourselves, liberals?
>
> Stop pretending you give a shit. It's common knowledge that
> right-wingers care about no one and nothing but themselves.
>
> And why do you morons always crosspost to the Rush Limpdick fan
> groups?

you are a jerk faggot