Robin Witt, lying crossdressing LGBTQIA+ activist

Fecal Rainbows

Jan 7, 2024, 10:46:30 PMJan 7
Here is what this gay nut job is really all about.

Board Member
Rainbow Democrats
Mar 2021 - Mar 2023 2 years 1 month

Human Rights

Raised funds for charities supporting LGBTQ+ youth and HIV awareness and
prevention, worked with elected officials in the Florida Legislature to
pass pro-LGBTQ+ legislation, and organize voter registration events in
Orange County, FL.

Vice President
Florida LGBTQ+ Democratic Caucus
May 2022 - Feb 2023 10 months

Human Rights

Lead on LGBTQ+ advocacy and the advancement of human rights for all people
in the State of Florida. Work to elect exemplary LGBTQ+ advocates and
Allies to local and statewide office. Manage an organization of over 100
members. Create video content for the organization for TikTok and other
platforms. Speak at events with 1,000+ attendees.

I’m happy to share that I’m starting a new position as Energetics
Manufacturing Engineer at Northrop Grumman!
Liked by Robin Witt, CMRP

I am excited to share that I’ve accepted a new role as Legislative Advisor
with Colorado Office of Economic Development and International Trade!…
Liked by Robin Witt, CMRP

NASA is lucky to be rid of this piece of shit queer.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/robin-a-witt