In Martian orbit in less than 7 months

pnn calmagorod

Jan 11, 2022, 12:14:27 PMJan 11

The latest version of Sub321n4 in our possession and in perennial evolution with appropriate lithium battery power and recharging of the same with solar panels is able to reach Mars in less than 7 months starting from Earth orbit to Martian orbit and finally returning to Earth orbit using remote controls (which we do not have) remotely controlled on Earth.

A practically impossible thing for the comic and polluting missile, also and above all because the PNN DOES NOT LOSE REACTION MASS!
The PNN does not lose even 1 gram on the way to and from Mars

This is possible having Sub321n4 implemented in the most recent version with the use of a new "Cart"

* Thermal dissipation for prolonged operation of the PNN motor

* The PNN variation of Newton's second law was re-verified with an increasing push of time that allows for a brutal shortening of the timing

Other new operational details are now omitted so as not to gratify and give know-how at no cost to the incapable idiots (listed on Nova 170) who out of envy with their idiocies and mental paresis have always hindered us for decades .................. .
From www.asps.it/vol.41.htm

We evaluate collaborations and more with those who procure:
-Lightweight and efficient recharging of lithium batteries with solar panels
-Remote controls for remote control (over millions of km)
- Command and Control Software (as we say)
- Some information only if not used and / or disseminated to the public

Sylvia Else

Jan 11, 2022, 5:53:55 PMJan 11
On 12-Jan-22 4:14 am, pnn calmagorod wrote:

> The latest version of Sub321n4 in our possession and in perennial evolution with appropriate lithium battery power and recharging of the same with solar panels is able to reach Mars in less than 7 months starting from Earth orbit to Martian orbit and finally returning to Earth orbit using remote controls (which we do not have) remotely controlled on Earth.

Liar.

Sylvia.

pnn calmagorod

Jan 11, 2022, 6:10:44 PMJan 11

Sylvia Else

Jan 11, 2022, 6:14:28 PMJan 11
I'm looking forward to the day when you go the way of Elizabeth Holmes.

Sylvia.

pnn calmagorod

Jan 11, 2022, 6:25:54 PMJan 11

pnn calmagorod

Jan 11, 2022, 6:26:38 PMJan 11

Doctor Who

Jan 12, 2022, 11:16:39 AMJan 12
On Wed, 12 Jan 2022 10:14:25 +1100, Sylvia Else <syl...@email.invalid>
wrote:
proooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot

pnn calmagorod

Jan 24, 2022, 3:36:45 AMJan 24
2 ballllssss seeeeeeeeeee soooooooooooooooo! ................

they go on to fictions and comic minuets ............. for the beckoning to the usual eeeeelon type sòla .... :-)
I'm perfecting the hammering setup that will come later this year!

Example to be reiterated in contacts with the next saputellis:
..... With PNN it makes no sense and it is not worth waiting for the judgment of incapable fools who know and can only hinder based on non-experimental anti-PNN conjectures. But stick to the principle of independence (which will reserve "surprise"!) ... that is, only judgments deriving from experimental events are tolerated.
Those who proceed for NON PNN physics-based experiences must be automatically left alone and / or sent to shit! ... :-)