Annpuncement:? The old sounding rocket launch site is now an Orbital Spaceport.

Douglas Eagleson

Jan 28, 2024, 5:52:47 AMJan 28
Wallops Islaand maryland usa

Dean Markley

Jan 28, 2024, 10:18:44 AMJan 28
On Sunday, January 28, 2024 at 5:52:47 AM UTC-5, Douglas Eagleson wrote:
> Wallops Islaand maryland usa

Welcome to the 21th century. They've been launching from Wallops for a while now.

Douglas Eagleson

Feb 12, 2024, 12:06:00 PMFeb 12
On Sunday, January 28, 2024 at 5:52:47 AM UTC-5, Douglas Eagleson wrote:
> Wallops Islaand maryland usa
I forgot another issue.

Was there a real stand-down on orbital launches outside of Russia???
I heard here was an issue with the US Naval Observatory Clock synching?

I heard it was an issue with a high security world standard clock network signal at the NIST
Radiation Physics building one floor down??

At t-10 sec the Rocket clock initiates an exact valid flight path is performed after motor
gimmbeling servo initialises. That is why the motor wobbles at t-10 seconds.

I tthink Musk needs to do something about synching 31 motors at once. If he launched and failed
on insertion he simply needed servo experts to look at a topic I am clueless about. Robert Stengel
has a Princton contract to rebuild Boeing corp. airliner servo control systems.