SpaceX Starship Flight Test 3, this month?

Alain Fournier

Feb 1, 2024, 5:21:35 AMFeb 1
It seems that Starship might launch this month.

See:
https://wccftech.com/spacexs-starship-test-flight-date-surfaces-in-new-report/

Alain Fournier

Snidely

Feb 1, 2024, 6:34:19 AMFeb 1
Alain Fournier formulated the question :
The current hinging items seem to be work on the tank farm and the FCC
getting to review SpaceX's accident report for IFT2.

This is only a couple of days out of date:
<URL:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxlV8tNBSSs>

/dps

--
But happiness cannot be pursued; it must ensue. One must have a reason
to 'be happy.'"

Snidely

Feb 1, 2024, 9:16:00 AMFeb 1
Snidely suggested that ...
> Alain Fournier formulated the question :
>> It seems that Starship might launch this month.
>>
>> See:
>> https://wccftech.com/spacexs-starship-test-flight-date-surfaces-in-new-report/
>>

>> Alain Fournier
>
> The current hinging items seem to be work on the tank farm
> and the FCC

erp ... FAA

> getting to review SpaceX's accident report for IFT2.
>
> This is only a couple of days out of date:
> <URL:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxlV8tNBSSs>
>
> /dps

-d

--
"That’s where I end with this kind of conversation: Language is
crucial, and yet not the answer."

Snidely

Feb 6, 2024, 2:43:36 AMFeb 6
Thus spake Snidely:
> Alain Fournier formulated the question :
>> It seems that Starship might launch this month.
>>
>> See:
>> https://wccftech.com/spacexs-starship-test-flight-date-surfaces-in-new-report/
>>

>> Alain Fournier
>
> The current hinging items seem to be work on the tank farm and the FCC
> getting to review SpaceX's accident report for IFT2.
>
> This is only a couple of days out of date:
> <URL:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxlV8tNBSSs>

This week's update:
<URL:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jkmQ0XF8yI>

pnn calmagorod

Feb 6, 2024, 9:24:03 AMFeb 6
ies

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Alain Fournier

Feb 6, 2024, 12:47:01 PMFeb 6
On 2024-02-06 2:42 a.m., Snidely wrote:
> Thus spake Snidely:
>> Alain Fournier formulated the question :
>>> It seems that Starship might launch this month.
>>>
>>> See:
>>> https://wccftech.com/spacexs-starship-test-flight-date-surfaces-in-new-report/
>>>

>>> Alain Fournier
>>
>> The current hinging items seem to be work on the tank farm and the FCC
>> getting to review SpaceX's accident report for IFT2.
>>
>> This is only a couple of days out of date:
>> <URL:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxlV8tNBSSs>
>
> This week's update:
> <URL:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jkmQ0XF8yI>

Interesting. But in my opinion, we are waiting for the FAA, not so much
on what they do at SpaceX. Of course, longer term, what they do at
SpaceX is more important than the delays that the FAA cause.

Alain Fournier

Snidely

Feb 6, 2024, 4:51:55 PMFeb 6
Alain Fournier explained :
Discussion of the FAA status is included in that video.

> Alain Fournier

-d

--
And the Raiders and the Broncos have life now in the West. I thought
they were both nearly dead if not quite really most sincerely dead. --

Snidely

Feb 7, 2024, 9:46:38 PMFeb 7
Tuesday, Snidely observed:
> Alain Fournier explained :
>> On 2024-02-06 2:42 a.m., Snidely wrote:
>>> Thus spake Snidely:

>>> This week's update:
>>> <URL:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jkmQ0XF8yI>
>>

>> Interesting. But in my opinion, we are waiting for the FAA, not so much on
>> what they do at SpaceX. Of course, longer term, what they do at SpaceX is
>> more important than the delays that the FAA cause.
>
> Discussion of the FAA status is included in that video.

In addition to channels like NSF Live, I'd keep an eye on posts from
Eric Berger of Ars Technica.

>> Alain Fournier
>
> -d

--d

--
Killing a mouse was hardly a Nobel Prize-worthy exercise, and Lawrence
went apopleptic when he learned a lousy rodent had peed away all his

Snidely

Feb 12, 2024, 5:02:32 AMFeb 12
Snidely pounded on thar keyboard to tell us
> Alain Fournier explained :
>> On 2024-02-06 2:42 a.m., Snidely wrote:
>>> Thus spake Snidely:

>>> This week's update:
>>> <URL:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jkmQ0XF8yI>
>>

>> Interesting. But in my opinion, we are waiting for the FAA, not so much on
>> what they do at SpaceX. Of course, longer term, what they do at SpaceX is
>> more important than the delays that the FAA cause.
>
> Discussion of the FAA status is included in that video.

During Thursday's rollout, and again on Friday's NSF Live stream, the
hosts indicated that NSF had a response from the FAA saying that they
were still waiting for SpaceX to provide the final report of the mishap
investigation.

>> Alain Fournier
>
> -d

--d

--
We’ve learned way more than we wanted to know about the early history
of American professional basketball, like that you could have once

Alain Fournier

Feb 12, 2024, 6:33:46 AMFeb 12
On 2024-02-12 5:01 a.m., Snidely wrote:
> Snidely pounded on thar keyboard to tell us
>> Alain Fournier explained :

>>> Interesting. But in my opinion, we are waiting for the FAA, not so
>>> much on what they do at SpaceX. Of course, longer term, what they do
>>> at SpaceX is more important than the delays that the FAA cause.
>>
>> Discussion of the FAA status is included in that video.
>
> During Thursday's rollout, and again on Friday's NSF Live stream, the
> hosts indicated that NSF had a response from the FAA saying that they
> were still waiting for SpaceX to provide the final report of the mishap
> investigation.

Yes, I saw that. Before that, I thought it was the FAA that was delaying
things. But it seems that the FAA is waiting for SpaceX.

I hope this will be resolved soon.

Alain Fournier

The Running Man

Feb 20, 2024, 1:41:51 PMFeb 20
No animals were harmed the last time (as far as we know) so I don't see why not.

Snidely

Feb 21, 2024, 6:24:44 PMFeb 21
The Running Man explained on 2/20/2024 :
The why-not is Starship itself. B10+S28 did not complete a wet dress
rehearsal, and SpaceX and the FAA are still sorting out the mishap
investigation. It doesn't look likely for anything before mid-March.
Which may have extra issues with beach closures, depending on Spring
Break peaks.

/dps "Disneyland expects Spring Break traffic to appear across 6 weeks"

asps

Feb 22, 2024, 8:23:24 AMFeb 22
Il giorno giovedì 1 febbraio 2024 alle 11:21:35 UTC+1 Alain Fournier ha scritto:

bbbbbbbbuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa