First step to colonize Mars

pnn calmagorod

Jan 3, 2022, 5:48:44 AMJan 3
From Nova Astronautica n.170 www.asps.it/vol41.htm

Laureti E .: Procedure for the sale of PNN prototypes

…………………….

…………………………. FINAL NOTE ON WHICH ASPS MEMBERS SHOULD WELL BEAT AND PROPAGEND AGAINST THE DEAF IN THE CATALYST OF ASTRONAUTICS IN TRUMPET!

The latest version of Sub321n4 in our possession and in perennial evolution with appropriate lithium battery power and recharging of the same with solar panels is able to reach Mars in much less than 7 months starting from Earth orbit to Martian orbit and finally returning into Earth orbit using remote control remotes on Earth. A practically impossible thing for today's trumpet music also and above all because PNN DOES NOT LOSE REACTION MASS!

www.asps.it

Sylvia Else

Jan 3, 2022, 6:28:22 AMJan 3
A system that doesn't work need not lose reaction mass.

Sylvia.

Dean Markley

Jan 4, 2022, 8:37:40 AMJan 4
So if I understand this correctly, it uses that rare element, Doesnotworkium?

Doctor Who

Jan 4, 2022, 10:29:22 AMJan 4
On Mon, 3 Jan 2022 22:28:19 +1100, Sylvia Else <syl...@email.invalid>
wrote:
proooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot

this is what you deserve.

Sylvia Else

Jan 4, 2022, 7:19:14 PMJan 4
Yes. They substituted that due to the short supply of unobtanium, but it
didn't help.

Sylvia.

Alain Fournier

Jan 4, 2022, 7:50:23 PMJan 4
No you got this wrong. Doesnotworkium is not a rare element at all, it
is very abundant. I have used it many time.

Alain Fournier

Dean Markley

Jan 5, 2022, 7:33:18 AMJan 5
LOL, good point Alain!

Doctor Who

Jan 6, 2022, 8:38:03 AMJan 6
the dominant element of your brain is
IknoweverithingandIamproudofmyselfium

that is.

Doctor Who

Jan 6, 2022, 8:39:25 AMJan 6
On Wed, 5 Jan 2022 11:19:11 +1100, Sylvia Else <syl...@email.invalid>
wrote:
unobtanium is what you get when you search dicks.

Dean Markley

Jan 6, 2022, 10:54:25 AMJan 6
Ooooh. Ouch! I am so hurt by your marvelous insult. ;)

pnn calmagorod

Jan 6, 2022, 12:01:03 PMJan 6

pnn calmagorod

Jan 6, 2022, 12:23:37 PMJan 6

Doctor Who

Jan 6, 2022, 3:04:00 PMJan 6
On Thu, 6 Jan 2022 07:54:25 -0800 (PST), Dean Markley
prooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot

you deserve this too.