for Makela and Markley: invitation to pnn test

Doctor Who

Jan 18, 2023, 5:46:11 AM1/18/23
You are both invited to assist to a pnn test.

Otto J. Makela

Jan 18, 2023, 3:52:45 PM1/18/23
Doctor Who <d...@tardis.org> wrote:

> You are both invited to assist to a pnn test.

What does this mean in practical terms, what do you need from us?
--
/* * * Otto J. Makela <o...@iki.fi> * * * * * * * * * */
/* Phone: +358 40 765 5772, ICBM: N 60 10' E 24 55' */

Doctor Who

Jan 19, 2023, 3:11:34 AM1/19/23
On Wed, 18 Jan 2023 22:52:42 +0200, o...@iki.fi (Otto J. Makela) wrote:

>Doctor Who <d...@tardis.org> wrote:
>
>> You are both invited to assist to a pnn test.
>
>What does this mean in practical terms, what do you need from us?

nothing!

if you want to dissipate your doubts you must assist to a pnn test.

Dean Markley

Jan 19, 2023, 7:30:33 AM1/19/23
As you've been told frequently, it is not up to us. It is up to YOU to prove your claims.

Doctor Who

Jan 19, 2023, 7:41:45 AM1/19/23
what a troll

Who assists to PNN tests will be proven our clains.

Otto J. Makela

Jan 23, 2023, 7:12:19 AM1/23/23
I repeat my question: what does this mean in practical terms?

Doctor Who

Jan 23, 2023, 12:48:45 PM1/23/23
On Mon, 23 Jan 2023 14:12:16 +0200, o...@iki.fi (Otto J. Makela) wrote:

>Doctor Who <d...@tardis.org> wrote:

>>> What does this mean in practical terms, what do you need from us?
>>
>> nothing!
>> if you want to dissipate your doubts you must assist to a pnn test.
>
>I repeat my question: what does this mean in practical terms?

come to Rome to assist to a PNN test.