PNN Latest Development

pnn calmagorod

May 25, 2022, 5:41:05 PMMay 25

Sylvia Else

May 25, 2022, 9:09:51 PMMay 25
On 26-May-22 7:41 am, pnn calmagorod wrote:
> https://neolegesmotus.com/2022/05/25/latest-developments-on-subitam-class-thrusters/

Still looks like a thermal effect to me.

Sylvia.

Doctor Who

May 27, 2022, 5:40:55 AMMay 27
On Thu, 26 May 2022 11:09:48 +1000, Sylvia Else <syl...@email.invalid>
wrote:
illusions of the ignorant!

when the effect exceeds the diameter of the power cable it cannot be a
thermal effect but only a thrust.

Alain Fournier

May 27, 2022, 7:09:49 AMMay 27
No. Thermal effects can provide thrust for large distances. But the
effect disappears when you get out of the atmosphere. If you heat the
air on one side of your gizmo, you will get thrust towards the other
side while in an atmosphere. You will not get that thrust in vacuum.

Alain Fournier

Doctor Who

May 27, 2022, 1:26:50 PMMay 27
Yes yes, but you know nothing about PNN so shut up now.

Alain Fournier

May 29, 2022, 9:14:08 AMMay 29
I'm just trying to help here. Have you measured the temperatures on the
front and the back of your thrusters? If the temperature difference can
explain the thrust your measuring, that would fit better with known
science than not Newtownian physics.

Alain Fournier

Mikko

May 29, 2022, 10:43:43 AMMay 29
It must be tested in vacuum. Otherwise nobody is going to carry it to
an orbit or beyond.

Mikko

Dean Markley

May 31, 2022, 7:25:06 AMMay 31
I've noticed that any time someone asks a reasonable scientific question of PNN, the reply is either insults, incoherence or "you are wrong". Not a very good use of science.

Doctor Who

May 31, 2022, 11:52:40 AMMay 31
On Sun, 29 May 2022 09:14:04 -0400, Alain Fournier
why can't you understand that we made all possible tests and found
that there is a thrust ?

pnn calmagorod

Jun 1, 2022, 11:22:22 AMJun 1
Can you translate this? www.asps.it/falliti.htm …. No i suspect 😊

Can you reply this

http://www.asps.it/impnn4.png :-) ? … no i suspect😊

i.e. A simple effect of of Lorentz force applied to an open circuit i.e. violation of action reaction principle

Can you understand this? www.asps.it/PNN489.mp4 at 432 Mhz

No i suspect 😊

Continue happy with propulsion concept of such imbecile

www.asps.it/ohcomeportilecalze.jpg

😊

Sylvia Else

Jun 2, 2022, 8:05:46 AMJun 2
On 02-June-22 1:22 am, pnn calmagorod wrote:
> Il giorno giovedì 26 maggio 2022 alle 03:09:51 UTC+2 Sylvia Else ha scritto:
>> On 26-May-22 7:41 am, pnn calmagorod wrote:
>>> https://neolegesmotus.com/2022/05/25/latest-developments-on-subitam-class-thrusters/
>>
>> Still looks like a thermal effect to me.
>>
>> Sylvia.
>
> Can you translate this? www.asps.it/falliti.htm …. No i suspect 😊
>
> Can you reply this
>
> http://www.asps.it/impnn4.png :-) ? … no i suspect😊
>
> i.e. A simple effect of of Lorentz force applied to an open circuit i.e. violation of action reaction principle

There is no reason to assume that the Lorentz force has no reaction.

Sylvia.

Doctor Who

Jun 2, 2022, 8:27:41 AMJun 2
On Thu, 2 Jun 2022 22:05:43 +1000, Sylvia Else <syl...@email.invalid>
wrote:

>On 02-June-22 1:22 am, pnn calmagorod wrote:
>>>
>>> Still looks like a thermal effect to me.
>>>
>>> Sylvia.
>>
>> Can you translate this? www.asps.it/falliti.htm …. No i suspect ?
>>
>> Can you reply this
>>
>> http://www.asps.it/impnn4.png :-) ? … no i suspect?
>>
>> i.e. A simple effect of of Lorentz force applied to an open circuit i.e. violation of action reaction principle
>
>There is no reason to assume that the Lorentz force has no reaction.
>
>Sylvia.

LOL, you are a good clown.

pnn calmagorod

Jun 2, 2022, 1:47:11 PMJun 2
Even if it is out of its mental reach I remind you that the 2 forces of action and reaction are vectors

and rotfl :-)

Sylvia Else

Jun 2, 2022, 9:07:18 PMJun 2
That's gibberish.

pnn calmagorod

Jun 3, 2022, 12:49:13 AMJun 3
to make them different: they can have the same module but different direction :-)
If you don't accept this you violate Lorentz force rule in interaction of V shape dipole... moreever Newton know nothing of lorentz force :-)
So ..... be happy with newton :-)

Doctor Who

Jun 3, 2022, 2:35:07 AMJun 3
On Fri, 3 Jun 2022 11:07:15 +1000, Sylvia Else <syl...@email.invalid>
wrote:

>On 03-June-22 3:47 am, pnn calmagorod wrote:

>>> There is no reason to assume that the Lorentz force has no reaction.
>>>
>>> Sylvia.
>>
>> Even if it is out of its mental reach I remind you that the 2 forces of action and reaction are vectors
>>
>> and rotfl :-)
>
>That's gibberish.

you just wrote the proof that you understand nothing.

Alain Fournier

Jun 3, 2022, 7:27:13 AMJun 3
Newton also new nothing about cars. Yet his third law seems to apply
very well to cars. If Newton's third law didn't apply to Lorentz force
in any significant way, then CERN's particle accelerator would run into
serious trouble.

Alain Fournier

Doctor Who

Jun 3, 2022, 9:53:34 AMJun 3
On Fri, 3 Jun 2022 07:27:09 -0400, Alain Fournier
<alai...@videotron.ca> wrote:

>On Jun/3/2022 at 00:49, pnn calmagorod wrote :

>>> That's gibberish.
>>
>> to make them different: they can have the same module but different direction :-)
>> If you don't accept this you violate Lorentz force rule in interaction of V shape dipole... moreever Newton know nothing of lorentz force :-)
>> So ..... be happy with newton :-)
>
>Newton also new nothing about cars. Yet his third law seems to apply
>very well to cars. If Newton's third law didn't apply to Lorentz force
>in any significant way, then CERN's particle accelerator would run into
>serious trouble.
>

>Alain Fournier

are you aware that CERN's particle accelerator violates newton's law?

Doctor Who

Jun 3, 2022, 2:28:56 PMJun 3
<alai...@videotron.ca> wrote:

>On Jun/3/2022 at 00:49, pnn calmagorod wrote :

>>> That's gibberish.
>>
>> to make them different: they can have the same module but different direction :-)
>> If you don't accept this you violate Lorentz force rule in interaction of V shape dipole... moreever Newton know nothing of lorentz force :-)
>> So ..... be happy with newton :-)
>
>Newton also new nothing about cars. Yet his third law seems to apply
>very well to cars. If Newton's third law didn't apply to Lorentz force
>in any significant way, then CERN's particle accelerator would run into
>serious trouble.
>

>Alain Fournier

High Energy Physics - Phenomenology

[Submitted on 8 Apr 2018 (v1), last revised 30 May 2018 (this version,
v2)]

Momentum Sum Rule Violation in QCD at High

Energy Colliders and Confinement

Gouranga C Nayak

Momentum sum rule in QCD is widely used at high energy colliders.
Although the exact form of the confinement potential energy is not
known but the confinement potential energy at large distance r can not
rise slower than ln(r). In this paper we find that if the confinement
potential energy at large distance r rises linearly with r (or faster)
then the momentum sum rule in QCD is violated at the high energy
colliders if we consider the hadron size as infinite.

For finite size hadron we find that the momentum sum rule in QCD is
violated at the high energy colliders for any form of the confinement
potential energy.

Comments:

2 New Sections, 13 pages latex

Subjects:

HHigh Energy Physics - Phenomenology (hep-ph); High Energy Physics -
Lattice (hep-lat); Nuclear Theory (nucl-th)

Cite as:

arXiv:1804.02712 [hep-ph]

pnn calmagorod

Jun 4, 2022, 4:14:22 PMJun 4
High Energy Physics - Phenomenology

[Submitted on 8 Apr 2018 (v1), last revised 30 May 2018 (this version, v2)]

Momentum Sum Rule Violation in QCD at High

Energy Colliders and Confinement

Gouranga C Nayak

Momentum sum rule in QCD is widely used at high energy colliders. Although the exact form of the confinement potential energy is not known but the confinement potential energy at large distance r can not rise slower than ln(r). In this paper we find that if the confinement potential energy at large distance r rises linearly with r (or faster) then the momentum sum rule in QCD is violated at the high energy colliders if we consider the hadron size as infinite.

For finite size hadron we find that the momentum sum rule in QCD is violated at the high energy colliders for any form of the confinement potential energy.

From
http://www.asps.it/qcdm.docx.htm

pnn calmagorod

Jun 4, 2022, 5:18:43 PMJun 4

Doctor Who

Jun 6, 2022, 10:40:11 AMJun 6
I see that in the end you fell silent, maybe you begin to understand
that pnn is not a joke.

pnn calmagorod

Jun 6, 2022, 11:42:29 AMJun 6
sono impegnati a inventare qualche nuova cazzata che sembri verosimile per salvare le comiche trombette ... o Sylvia dalla completa paranoia :-)
.... ovvero scappare come fanno i saccenti gothalist (Serni, Cesaretti) www.asps.it/gabolas.htm ...
o in alternativa per riattaccare il solito nastro disperato ....che la pnn non vola :-)
Del resto i razzi dimostrano che sono stati inventati da hitler : idonei solo per ammazzarsi sulla terra ovvero su distanze corte (guerra in ucraina) .... se allarghi lo scenario fino alla luna o fino a marte puoi solo utilizzarli per giocare con i robottini..... controllando i media asserviti .... se no se ne accorgono

and Rotfl

pnn calmagorod

Jun 6, 2022, 11:46:02 AMJun 6
pardon

are busy inventing some new bullshit that seems likely to save the comic trumpets ... or Sylvia from complete paranoia :-)
.... or rather escape as the knowledgeable gothalists do (Serni, Cesaretti) www.asps.it/gabolas.htm ...
or alternatively to hang up the usual desperate tape .... that the pnn does not fly :-)
After all, the rockets show that they were invented by hitler: suitable only for killing themselves on earth or over short distances (war in ukraine) .... if you expand the scenario to the moon or to mars you can only use them to play with robots ..... controlling the enslaved media .... otherwise they notice it

and Rotfl

Doctor Who

Jun 6, 2022, 12:53:05 PMJun 6
“Silvia, rimembri ancora quel tempo della tua vita mortale…”

e lallo

Otto J. Makela

Jun 10, 2022, 12:27:42 PMJun 10
Doctor Who <d...@tardis.org> wrote:

> I see that in the end you fell silent, maybe you begin to understand
> that pnn is not a joke.

There's a guy in comp.lang.c that is convinced he's solved the halting
problem, and keeps spewing messages about it, with lots of x86 assembly
that he somehow seems to think prove something.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halting_problem

When people don't believe him on his say-so, and don't accept his genius
over such nincompoops as Alan Turing, he starts insulting them.

Maybe the two of you could get together?
--
/* * * Otto J. Makela <o...@iki.fi> * * * * * * * * * */
/* Phone: +358 40 765 5772, ICBM: N 60 10' E 24 55' */

Doctor Who

Jun 10, 2022, 2:12:17 PMJun 10
On Fri, 10 Jun 2022 19:27:40 +0300, o...@iki.fi (Otto J. Makela) wrote:

>Doctor Who <d...@tardis.org> wrote:
>
>> I see that in the end you fell silent, maybe you begin to understand
>> that pnn is not a joke.
>
>There's a guy in comp.lang.c that is convinced he's solved the halting
>problem, and keeps spewing messages about it, with lots of x86 assembly
>that he somehow seems to think prove something.
>
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halting_problem
>
>When people don't believe him on his say-so, and don't accept his genius
>over such nincompoops as Alan Turing, he starts insulting them.
>
>Maybe the two of you could get together?

I don't see any insult here.

Doctor Who

Jun 12, 2022, 8:12:25 AMJun 12
On Fri, 10 Jun 2022 19:27:40 +0300, o...@iki.fi (Otto J. Makela) wrote:

>Doctor Who <d...@tardis.org> wrote:
>
>> I see that in the end you fell silent, maybe you begin to understand
>> that pnn is not a joke.
>
>There's a guy in comp.lang.c that is convinced he's solved the halting
>problem, and keeps spewing messages about it, with lots of x86 assembly
>that he somehow seems to think prove something.
>
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halting_problem
>
>When people don't believe him on his say-so, and don't accept his genius
>over such nincompoops as Alan Turing, he starts insulting them.
>
>Maybe the two of you could get together?

why your parents called you Otto and not Nove ???????

e lallo

Otto J. Makela

Jun 15, 2022, 8:53:07 AMJun 15
That's strange, have you checked your eyesight?

Someone using the same pseudo-email address in their headers as you has
(even fairly recently) been making claims about other writer's olfactory
properties, their mental acuity, and chosen professions, in ways many
people would indubitably consider insulting:

Doctor Who <d...@tardis.org> wrote Thu, 02 Jun 2022 14:27:39 +0200:

> LOL, you are a good clown.

Doctor Who

Jun 15, 2022, 9:31:15 AMJun 15
what a prickly man !

Doctor Who

Jun 21, 2022, 5:53:13 AMJun 21
you would have to introspect to understand that you have vilified and
denigrated the PNN, so you deserve only insults.

Otto J. Makela

Jul 4, 2022, 11:12:42 AMJul 4
Doctor Who <d...@tardis.org> wrote:

> you would have to introspect to understand that you have vilified and
> denigrated the PNN, so you deserve only insults.

My only requests here have been for more information on the supposed
patent(s) of the process, and suspicion that they do not exist as no
such information has been offered.

Refusal to accept any kind of criticism but immediately resorting to
attempted personal attacks makes one sound just like a cultist who is
deadly afraid of their wobbly little faith structure falling apart.
This most definitely is not the reaction of a stable researcher with
certainty of correctness of their findings and firm documentation.

https://medium.com/@zelphontheshelf/10-signs-youre-probably-in-a-cult-1921eb5a3857

Doctor Who

Jul 4, 2022, 11:35:11 AMJul 4
On Mon, 04 Jul 2022 18:12:40 +0300, o...@iki.fi (Otto J. Makela) wrote:

>Doctor Who <d...@tardis.org> wrote:
>
>> you would have to introspect to understand that you have vilified and
>> denigrated the PNN, so you deserve only insults.
>
>My only requests here have been for more information on the supposed
>patent(s) of the process, and suspicion that they do not exist as no
>such information has been offered.
>
>Refusal to accept any kind of criticism but immediately resorting to
>attempted personal attacks makes one sound just like a cultist who is
>deadly afraid of their wobbly little faith structure falling apart.
>This most definitely is not the reaction of a stable researcher with
>certainty of correctness of their findings and firm documentation.
>
>https://medium.com/@zelphontheshelf/10-signs-youre-probably-in-a-cult-1921eb5a3857

blah blah blah

--
PNL = Pipparda New Licantropy