PNN F432BA engine soon on sale.

pnn calmagorod

Sep 28, 2022, 11:51:12 AM9/28/22

PNN F432BA engine soon on sale.

Any request for thrust verification (even in a vacuum environment) without expulsion
of reaction mass will be carried out. This PNN thruster in about 4 minutes surpasses the thrust of any ion thruster by hundreds of times.
Baciccia Amundsen PNN Thruster

www.asps.it/ba454.jpg

www.asps.it

Sylvia Else

Sep 28, 2022, 9:35:09 PM9/28/22
What is your estimate for the time required for your engine to move a
10kg payload from low Earth orbit to low Mars orbit, and then back again?

Sylvia.

Doctor Who

Sep 29, 2022, 4:11:17 AM9/29/22
On Thu, 29 Sep 2022 11:35:38 +1000, Sylvia Else <syl...@email.invalid>
wrote:
proooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot

Alain Fournier

Sep 29, 2022, 8:36:38 PM9/29/22
Sylvia's question was sensible and polite. Why do you even bother
posting to this newsgroup if you don't like people asking a fair
question about PNN?

As for the time required to go from low Earth orbit to low Mars orbit,
and then back again. They (I'm not sure if it was Doctor Who or
calmagorod) have claimed somewhere else that their PNN could be used to
launch from Earth. Which means that they think they can have at least 1g
of acceleration. And since they don't consume propellents, they should
be able to keep their engine on continuously. According to
https://www.quora.com/How-much-thrust-is-1G-and-how-fast-would-it-take-us-to-get-to-Mars
accelerating 1g allows you to get to Mars in roughly 41 hours. The round
trip would take about 82 hours. The computations in the quora site don't
take into account the changes in orbital energy, but that is small if
you can accelerate at 1 g continuously, so maybe 83 hours for the round
trip.

Note that if all their claims are true, they can also put their engine
on a big wheel attached to a generator. With a few hundred Watts of
power for the PNN, their increasing thrust after a while would be able
to generate more electricity than their input. So that would be easier
to implement and more profitable than sending stuff to Mars.

Alain Fournier

Doctor Who

Sep 30, 2022, 4:02:30 AM9/30/22
On Thu, 29 Sep 2022 20:36:36 -0400, Alain Fournier
<alai...@videotron.ca> wrote:

>On Sep/29/2022 at 04:11, Doctor Who wrote :
>> On Thu, 29 Sep 2022 11:35:38 +1000, Sylvia Else <syl...@email.invalid>
>> wrote:

>>> What is your estimate for the time required for your engine to move a
>>> 10kg payload from low Earth orbit to low Mars orbit, and then back again?
>>>
>>> Sylvia.
>>
>> proooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot
>

>Sylvia's question was sensible and polite. Why do you even bother
>posting to this newsgroup if you don't like people asking a fair
>question about PNN?

Sylva is a troll

>As for the time required to go from low Earth orbit to low Mars orbit,
>and then back again. They (I'm not sure if it was Doctor Who or
>calmagorod) have claimed somewhere else that their PNN could be used to
>launch from Earth. Which means that they think they can have at least 1g
>of acceleration. And since they don't consume propellents, they should
>be able to keep their engine on continuously. According to
>https://www.quora.com/How-much-thrust-is-1G-and-how-fast-would-it-take-us-to-get-to-Mars
>accelerating 1g allows you to get to Mars in roughly 41 hours. The round
>trip would take about 82 hours. The computations in the quora site don't
>take into account the changes in orbital energy, but that is small if
>you can accelerate at 1 g continuously, so maybe 83 hours for the round
>trip.
>
>Note that if all their claims are true, they can also put their engine
>on a big wheel attached to a generator. With a few hundred Watts of
>power for the PNN, their increasing thrust after a while would be able
>to generate more electricity than their input. So that would be easier
>to implement and more profitable than sending stuff to Mars.
>

>Alain Fournier

all of this has to be verified.

pnn calmagorod

Oct 2, 2022, 3:49:43 PM10/2/22
We are completing (with several new difficulties) a battery powered pnn prototype that is “different” from the previous ones and we have to do it with our own strength.
Now we will not sell a spaceship but a demonstration prototype on a scale of the type www.asps.it/kerup3.png. Do you understand what DEMONSTRATIVE PROTOTYPE means?
That with F432BA (Baciccia spaceship) on a scale of this type www.asps.it/kerup3.png and with any other verification we ASPS can invent the counterpart, we will demonstrate that the principle of action and reaction is violable (third principle) and that the second law of dynamics changes in this form: www.asps.it/trustgra1.jpg or that the force increases over time with the same energy ... so that thrust which you hopes I believe that it is only achievable or better if everything is powered by a system such as a kilopower-type nuclear reactor for at least a time greater than 30 minutes.
With a prototype that we do NOT sell Sub321n4 (very robust)… ..powered without batteries and powered by a heavy 600 watt power supply… we reached over 12 grams of thrust weeks ago after about 5 minutes.
Then we had to stop as the prototype was pulling our laboratory and therefore the Earth.

E.Laureti

Sylvia Else

Oct 3, 2022, 12:47:44 AM10/3/22
On 03-Oct-22 6:49 am, pnn calmagorod wrote:
> Il giorno giovedì 29 settembre 2022 alle 03:35:09 UTC+2 Sylvia Else ha scritto:
>> On 29-Sept-22 1:51 am, pnn calmagorod wrote:
>>>

>>> PNN F432BA engine soon on sale.
>>>
>>> Any request for thrust verification (even in a vacuum environment) without expulsion
>>> of reaction mass will be carried out. This PNN thruster in about 4 minutes surpasses the thrust of any ion thruster by hundreds of times.
>>> Baciccia Amundsen PNN Thruster
>>>
>>> www.asps.it/ba454.jpg
>>>
>>> www.asps.it
>> What is your estimate for the time required for your engine to move a
>> 10kg payload from low Earth orbit to low Mars orbit, and then back again?
>>
>> Sylvia.
>
> We are completing (with several new difficulties) a battery powered pnn prototype that is “different” from the previous ones and we have to do it with our own strength.
> Now we will not sell a spaceship but a demonstration prototype on a scale of the type www.asps.it/kerup3.png. Do you understand what DEMONSTRATIVE PROTOTYPE means?

In your case, it means something over which you have sufficient control
to fake the results.

> That with F432BA (Baciccia spaceship) on a scale of this type www.asps.it/kerup3.png and with any other verification we ASPS can invent the counterpart, we will demonstrate that the principle of action and reaction is violable (third principle) and that the second law of dynamics changes in this form: www.asps.it/trustgra1.jpg or that the force increases over time with the same energy ... so that thrust which you hopes I believe that it is only achievable or better if everything is powered by a system such as a kilopower-type nuclear reactor for at least a time greater than 30 minutes.
> With a prototype that we do NOT sell Sub321n4 (very robust)… ..powered without batteries and powered by a heavy 600 watt power supply… we reached over 12 grams of thrust weeks ago after about 5 minutes.

> Then we had to stop as the prototype was pulling our laboratory and therefore the Earth.

Why did that mean you had to stop?

Sylvia.

pnn calmagorod

Oct 3, 2022, 3:22:31 AM10/3/22
Il giorno lunedì 3 ottobre 2022 alle 06:47:44 UTC+2 Sylvia Else ha scritto:
> On 03-Oct-22 6:49 am, pnn calmagorod wrote:

> >> What is your estimate for the time required for your engine to move a
> >> 10kg payload from low Earth orbit to low Mars orbit, and then back again?
> >>
> >> Sylvia.
> >
> > We are completing (with several new difficulties) a battery powered pnn prototype that is “different” from the previous ones and we have to do it with our own strength.
> > Now we will not sell a spaceship but a demonstration prototype on a scale of the type www.asps.it/kerup3.png. Do you understand what DEMONSTRATIVE PROTOTYPE means?
> In your case, it means something over which you have sufficient control
> to fake the results.

You must only try to fake the results with every device of your invention on this scale www.asps.it/kerup3.png ( pnn thrust up and down (at 180 degree)) . Try by yourself to fake result using ... flying Peter Pan :-)
TRY BY YOURSELF without external scams on the prototype :-)
TRY BY YOURSELF without external scams on the prototype on www.asps.it/kerup3.png :-)
I wait for your chatter to translate into an experiment ... maybe telepathic :-)

> > That with F432BA (Baciccia spaceship) on a scale of this type www.asps.it/kerup3.png and with any other verification we ASPS can invent the counterpart, we will demonstrate that the principle of action and reaction is violable (third principle) and that the second law of dynamics changes in this form: www.asps.it/trustgra1.jpg or that the force increases over time with the same energy ... so that thrust which you hopes I believe that it is only achievable or better if everything is powered by a system such as a kilopower-type nuclear reactor for at least a time greater than 30 minutes.
> > With a prototype that we do NOT sell Sub321n4 (very robust)… ..powered without batteries and powered by a heavy 600 watt power supply… we reached over 12 grams of thrust weeks ago after about 5 minutes.
>
> > Then we had to stop as the prototype was pulling our laboratory and therefore the Earth.
> Why did that mean you had to stop?

Possibile that you don't understand?.... Power arrives from an external coax cable ... we have NO nuclear reactor for power UHf supply to PNN device!
The coaxial cable at a certain point of the PNN thrust it is no longer flexible and becomes an anchor and stop the prototype

E.Laureti

PS: TRY BY YOURSELF without external scams on the prototype on www.asps.it/kerup3.png :-)
I wait for your chatter to translate into an experiment ... maybe telepathic or with Peter Pan :-)