Re: FUCK YOU American Retards

1 view
Message has been deleted

Peter Cushing's Ghost

Oct 27, 2009, 2:49:42 PM10/27/09
"kT" puked:

> Well here it is four years later, and the bible college fuckwads are
> entrenched in all levels of government civil service and NASA middle
> management, and the corruption of our senate and congress is complete.
>
> Here is a big FUCK YOU shoutout to all of you retards chanting GO ARES!

Skip your meds this morning?

Message has been deleted

OM

Oct 27, 2009, 6:55:31 PM10/27/09

...The Neo-Nazi's like this all the time. He's also just all butthurt
because I made sure nothing else he submits to Congress in the future
will be filed anywhere but in a trash bin.

OM
--
]=====================================[
] Let's face it: Sometimes you *need* [

Rusty Shackelford

Oct 27, 2009, 8:28:35 PM10/27/09
kT wrote:
> Well here it is four years later, and the bible college fuckwads are
> entrenched in all levels of government civil service and NASA middle
> management, and the corruption of our senate and congress is complete.
>
> Here is a big FUCK YOU shoutout to all of you retards chanting GO ARES!

Big talk from a guy that's still living with his mom.

Message has been deleted

mh...@ohiohills.com

Oct 27, 2009, 10:29:21 PM10/27/09
On Oct 27, 12:07 pm, kT <cos...@lifeform.org> wrote:
> Well here it is four years later, and the bible college fuckwads are
> entrenched in all levels of government civil service and NASA middle
> management, and the corruption of our senate and congress is complete.
>
> Here is a big FUCK YOU shoutout to all of you retards chanting GO ARES!

I think you need to double your dose. Whatever you're on isn't making
anything better for you.

Message has been deleted

Rusty Shackelford

Oct 28, 2009, 1:07:53 AM10/28/09
kT wrote:
> We all live on or around the same fucking planet - asshole.
>
> And Ares I-X ain't even getting off of Planet Asshole.
>
> Just cancel the fucking program big boy.
>
> Cowards.

Tell you what buddy, you get a full time job, move out of mommy's house
and *maybe* I'll give your opinion some serious consideration.

Message has been deleted

Peter Cushing's Ghost

Oct 28, 2009, 12:12:42 PM10/28/09
"koTex" whined:

> I have a full time job.

Keeping the psyche ward guys busy doesn't count.

> My job is to make your idiotic rocket look as stupid as you are.

Clearly your employer's mental health benefits are inadequate.

> I guess you missed the category five capable concrete home I built on a
> remote desert island myself using locally available materials with a 1/9
> cubic yard cement mixer; a real world example of planetary colonization.

Did you paint a face on your soccer ball and have sex with it, Gilligan?
And is this remarkable "house" in HO scale so you could play with your
plastic toy army men in it?

> You idiots cut down the trees to build stick homes for stupid Americans.

Of course, they don't do that on planet zepto or wherever you live, right?
Perhaps they make your houses out of dried alien excrement?

> Heckava job, Rusty, just a heckava job. Building them on a flood plain?

I imagine it would last longer than your toy house built in your parents
back yard, son.

> Genius, pure genius, just like your fucking rocket.

Upcoming newsflash: "Fat, deranged teenager dies of stroke while ranting
about American space travel on the internet. No one attended the funeral
and the body was recycled as compost."

I picture you as the character "Newman" from the old Seinfeld comedy show.
How close am I?

Message has been deleted

Peter Cushing's Ghost

Oct 28, 2009, 12:54:40 PM10/28/09
"koTex" farted:

> Peter Cushing's Ghost wrote:

I picture you as the character "Newman" from the old Seinfeld comedy show.
How close am I?

> I picture you as an American retard cheering on the launch of Ares I-X and
> living in a poorly constructed and insulated stick home in a flood plain.
> Am I close? Condo? Apartment? Hirise? Ghetto slum? The hood?

Yeah (rolls eyes), I live in "the hood." I drive an escalade, wear a lot of
gold jewelry sell and do crack, listen to shitty rap music and generally
drive down property values. Oh, and I'm half black, half Mexican. That the
answer you're looking for, ya silly douche?

So back to you...... Newman. How fat? What's your junk food and canned
soda daily ratio? Ever eat any vegetables? Employed? Or more likely living
under permanent mental disability coverage. Lemme guess, acute
schizophrenia was the diagnosis. Clearly I'm touching a nerve here.

Matt Wiser

Oct 28, 2009, 1:36:49 PM10/28/09
On Oct 27, 3:55 pm, OM <om@all_trolls_must_DIE.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 27 Oct 2009 11:49:42 -0700, "Peter Cushing's Ghost"
>
> <P...@houseofhammer.com> wrote:
> >"kT" puked:
>
> >> Well here it is four years later, and the bible college fuckwads are
> >> entrenched in all levels of government civil service and NASA middle
> >> management, and the corruption of our senate and congress is complete.
>
> >> Here is a big FUCK YOU shoutout to all of you retards chanting GO ARES!
>
> >Skip your meds this morning?
>
> ...The Neo-Nazi's like this all the time. He's also just all butthurt
> because I made sure nothing else he submits to Congress in the future
> will be filed anywhere but in a trash bin.
>
>                                 OM
> --
>    ]=====================================[
>    ]   OMBlog -http://www.io.com/~o_m/omworld  [

>    ]        Let's face it: Sometimes you *need*         [
>    ]          an obnoxious opinion in your day!           [
>    ]=====================================[

OM, how about the additional possiblity that he's off his meds as
well?

Message has been deleted

Peter Cushing's Ghost

Oct 28, 2009, 2:41:36 PM10/28/09
"koTex" farted:

> Not really, you can't hurt me, I'm a naturalist and a scientist.

OK, Dr Smith.

> Let's see, I have a bowl of baby sweet carrots I grew myself last summer
> sitting right on the table. soaking in cold water, and I'm raking the
> leaves to compost. I still haven't converted the tiller to electric,
> though. That's another project that could be a long while yet.

Sounds like a lot of "busy work" for an unemployed nutcase.

> It's going to be a bumper harvest of deciduous tree leaves this year.

The thrills never stop at Casa de Kotex. Raking and burning leaves and
ranting pointlessly on Usenet. You know how to party, dude!

> And I'm still staring at corn and soybeans as far as the eye can see.

No wonder you've slipped into insanity.

> That's the only thing that redneck American hillbillies are good at.

I'm glad you have pride in your, ehhh.......... work.

> That, and fucking up a perfectly good planet with a great biosphere.

Re-address my question when the LSD wears off and you come back to reality.

Rusty Shackelford

Oct 28, 2009, 2:51:16 PM10/28/09
Yeah, kt lives in his mom's house and his "job" is sucking up SSI
disability benefits. She says the lazy bastard won't even pick his
socks up, much less rake the leaves.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Peter Cushing's Ghost

Oct 28, 2009, 3:10:57 PM10/28/09
"koTex" drooled:

> Peter Cushing's Ghost wrote:
>

>> A rational human being observed :

>>> Not really, you can't hurt me, I'm a naturalist and a scientist.
>>
>> OK, Dr Smith.
>

> No, that's Mr. Science.

Heh, of course. Here on the internet, we're all chick-magnet scientists,
CEOs, star athletes, rock stars and world class adventurers. In fact, I'm a
Marvel Superhero called Captain Bullshit. My super power is the uncanny
ability to sniff out OCD psychos just by reading their posts. As you can
see, my powers are unquestionably authentic.

BTW, here's another "Mr Science:"

http://msnbcmedia4.msn.com/j/MSNBC/Components/Photo/_new/091016-balloondad-hmed-5a.h2.jpg

You two seem to have a lot in common.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

David E. Powell

Oct 28, 2009, 5:31:57 PM10/28/09
On Oct 27, 12:07 pm, kT <cos...@lifeform.org> wrote:
> Well here it is four years later,

Shouldn't you be happy that there is a new rocket if you didn't like
the old ones, and that it at least got up there?

The main thing is, how do you plan to sway an audience by coming off
the bat and insulting them and their entire country? I mean, if you
were writing this for Arianespace, would you start out by slagging on
French people and on their country? Do you really think this will make
them want to hear the rest of whatever you have to say?

By the way if you don't like the country, you're free to "blast off"
for places elsewhere in the galaxy.

Get help, man. Seriously.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Peter Cushing's Ghost

Oct 28, 2009, 6:44:06 PM10/28/09
"koTex" farted:

> Besides, when I'm in foreign lands, I do as
> those who live in foreign lands do, I'm not that stupid.

Please go to Iraq and blow yourself up.

Peter Cushing's Ghost

Oct 28, 2009, 6:46:39 PM10/28/09
"koTex" vomited:

>> By the way if you don't like the country, you're free to "blast off"
>> for places elsewhere in the galaxy.
>

> Indeed, the reason for NewSpace. I respect the planet Earth, which is why
> I criticize Americans. How the hell to you expect to reform your obviously
> failed institutions if you don't criticize them for failure?

Yet you happily sponge off the US social welfare system living in
Hicksville, Florida. Interesting.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

OM

Oct 28, 2009, 7:06:12 PM10/28/09
On Wed, 28 Oct 2009 15:46:39 -0700, "Peter Cushing's Ghost"
<P...@houseofhammer.com> wrote:

>Yet you happily sponge off the US social welfare system living in
>Hicksville, Florida. Interesting.

...Apparently, Nana's little boy is claiming he's also living in
either Michigan or Wisconsin now. I wonder where he actually claims
residence, and whether he's paying taxes in any of those states. Might
be a time to contact someone at the IRS and recommend that he *and*
Nana be audited.

OM
--
]=====================================[

Rusty Shackelford

Oct 28, 2009, 7:54:45 PM10/28/09
Does mommy still cut the crust off your sandwich the way you like?

Rusty Shackelford

Oct 28, 2009, 8:06:03 PM10/28/09
OM wrote:
> On Wed, 28 Oct 2009 09:54:40 -0700, "Peter Cushing's Ghost"
> <P...@houseofhammer.com> wrote:
>
>> I picture you as the character "Newman" from the old Seinfeld comedy show.
>> How close am I?
>
> ...As I pointed out in another post, he used to have a photo online on
> his now-defunct website. He was sitting in a paddy boat, staring at
> the camera wearing cutoff shorts and shirt, and looking so much like
> the way Gollum was portrayed in the recent "Rings" trilogy that it was
> nauseating. I really wish I'd saved that photo, because everyone needs
> to know what a true racist Neo-Nazi looks like.

Happen to remember the URL? It may be archived at
http://www.archive.org/index.php

Rusty Shackelford

Oct 28, 2009, 8:13:44 PM10/28/09
OM wrote:
> On Wed, 28 Oct 2009 15:46:39 -0700, "Peter Cushing's Ghost"
> <P...@houseofhammer.com> wrote:
>
>> Yet you happily sponge off the US social welfare system living in
>> Hicksville, Florida. Interesting.
>
> ...Apparently, Nana's little boy is claiming he's also living in
> either Michigan or Wisconsin now. I wonder where he actually claims
> residence, and whether he's paying taxes in any of those states. Might
> be a time to contact someone at the IRS and recommend that he *and*
> Nana be audited.

Well, you actually have to have an income to pay taxes, so I'm guessing
that lets kt off the hook, unless SSI and welfare are taxable.

Matt Wiser

Oct 28, 2009, 9:30:01 PM10/28/09
On Oct 28, 12:03 pm, OM <o...@sci.space.history> wrote:
> On Wed, 28 Oct 2009 10:36:49 -0700 (PDT), Matt Wiser
>
> <mattwiser...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >OM, how about the additional possiblity that he's off his meds as
> >well?
>
> ...From what I've been able to gather about the fucktard, he's *not*
> on any meds whatsoever. He's just an inbred cracker racist who needs
> to be removed from any sort of access to public expression, if not
> from the gene pool itself.
>
> ...I seriously wish I'd saved that picture of Elfnazi on his little
> paddy boat that he used to have on that website where he was trying to
> sell overpriced hydroponics gear to dope growing hippies. The guy
> actually looks like Gollum!
>
>                                OM
>
> --
>
>   ]=====================================[
>   ]   OMBlog -http://www.io.com/~o_m/omworld  [

>   ]        Let's face it: Sometimes you *need*         [
>   ]          an obnoxious opinion in your day!           [
>   ]=====================================[

Selling hydroponics gear to dope growers? Or was it a barter system,
hmm? At least he admitted earlier where he was-Space X and Falcon 1;
neither of which have even tested, let alone flown a development
flight test. Unlike Ares, which as of today, has. Too bad Google
groups doesn't have killfile, but at least on my home PC, he is a
proud resident.

David E. Powell

Oct 29, 2009, 12:00:31 AM10/29/09
On Oct 28, 6:38 pm, kT <cos...@lifeform.org> wrote:

> David E. Powell wrote:
> > On Oct 27, 12:07 pm, kT <cos...@lifeform.org> wrote:
> >> Well here it is four years later,
>
> > Shouldn't you be happy that there is a new rocket if you didn't like
> > the old ones, and that it at least got up there?
>
> Up where? There is defined by a change in velocity for a given mass.

Or altitude, or location as otherwise measured.

> > The main thing is, how do you plan to sway an audience by coming off
> > the bat and insulting them and their entire country? I mean, if you
> > were writing this for Arianespace, would you start out by slagging on
> > French people and on their country?
>

> Because they design reasonable rockets and don't print vast sums of
> imaginary money to do it.

Then why don't you take your idea to them?

> > Do you really think this will make
> > them want to hear the rest of whatever you have to say?
>

> What's to say? It's over. Get over it.

If by "it's over" you mean you have basically mooned people on the
board who might otherwise listen seriously to you, maybe. Think man.

> > By the way if you don't like the country, you're free to "blast off"
> > for places elsewhere in the galaxy.
>

> Indeed, the reason for NewSpace. I respect the planet Earth, which is
> why I criticize Americans. How the hell to you expect to reform your
> obviously failed institutions if you don't criticize them for failure?
>

> Hint : you don't.

There is a difference between specific, defined criticisms within an
argument and outright verbal slagging to lead it off. That difference
often determines how well the proposal itself goes over with your
audience.

"It is impossible to pee in a Mr. Coffee and get Tasters' Choice" -
Dana Carvey

> > Get help, man. Seriously.
>
> America and Earth and the pathetic mammalian primates that call
> themselves humans who live on it desperately needs mey help. Trust me.
>
> I'm giving it away, for free. Take it or leave it, but that certainly is
> not going to stop me from giving to you that which you so richly deserve.

If you are as great as you said you were, you'd take an approach to
try and sell your idea.

If you set out to cheese people off from the get go, maybe you don't
think it will go over and you are tainting the pitch as an excuse.

If so, that's not the way to go. If you are worried that the idea
itself isn't going to go over, don't worry, just put it out there
without the insults. There's nothing to lose if you do and much to
gain.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Matt Wiser

Oct 29, 2009, 2:39:32 AM10/29/09
I do have a usenet account at home; in fact, it's what I'm using now. But
when I'm on a public computer (say, at my local library), I use google
groups.
"OM" <o...@sci.space.history> wrote in message

> On Wed, 28 Oct 2009 18:30:01 -0700 (PDT), Matt Wiser
> <mattwi...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >Too bad Google groups doesn't have killfile, but at least on my home PC,
he is a
> >proud resident.
>
> ...Matt, we may or may not have been over this before, but have you
> considered getting at least a free Usenet account and a separate
> Usenet reader? Since sci.space.* is one of the Big 8 groups, it should
> be carried fairly intact by most of the free usenet servers, and about
> the only drawback is that many of them add an annoying "provided by"
> .sig at the bottom. If you wish, I'd be glad to help you track down
> the solution that works best for you.
>
> OM
>
> --
>
> ]=====================================[
> ] OMBlog - http://www.io.com/~o_m/omworld [

Matt Wiser

Oct 29, 2009, 2:43:32 AM10/29/09
No argument there. Now, it's kinda hard to tell which is worse; this
lunatic, or the Guthlessball. They're both equal in the trolling department.

> On Wed, 28 Oct 2009 21:00:31 -0700 (PDT), "David E. Powell"
> <David_Po...@msn.com> wrote:
>
> >If you set out to cheese people off from the get go, maybe you don't
> >think it will go over and you are tainting the pitch as an excuse.
>
> ...David, since Post One, ElfNazi has taken the racist troll approach
> to every single bullshit idea he's tried to foist. That's been over
> six years now, and arguably second only to Guthball in the sheer
> amount of trolling. There is nothing rational whatsoever about
> *anything* he's ever posted, is currently posting, or will ever post.
> Elifritz is as sane as the Gollum he resembles, with his "Precious
> Precious" being his own anal sphincter ring permanently metastasized
> around his middle finger. Trying to reason with a pathetic reject like
> that is unto itself sheer insanity.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Rusty Shackelford

Oct 29, 2009, 2:12:27 AM10/29/09
OM wrote:

> On Thu, 29 Oct 2009 00:06:03 GMT, Rusty Shackelford <ru...@arlen.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Happen to remember the URL? It may be archived at
>> http://www.archive.org/index.php
>
> ...Nope. His scam site is there, but the image wasn't stored. That was
> the first place most of us looked after I'd referred to his
> resemblance to Gollum, and someone noted his site was down and
> probably been pulled.

> OM
>
> --
>
> ]=====================================[
> ] OMBlog - http://www.io.com/~o_m/omworld [
> ] Let's face it: Sometimes you *need* [
> ] an obnoxious opinion in your day! [
> ]=====================================[

So, what is the demented little troll's website url?

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

David E. Powell

Oct 29, 2009, 2:39:30 PM10/29/09
On Oct 29, 2:55 am, kT <cos...@lifeform.org> wrote:
> David E. Powell wrote:
> >> Up where? There is defined by a change in velocity for a given mass.
>
> > Or altitude, or location as otherwise measured.
>
> Low earth orbit is where you'll be stuck for a long long time if Ares I
> and the direction of NASA and the US government is any indication.

OK. This doesn't make any sense. The whole goal of the ARES program is
to return to travel within our solar system, first moving out to the
moon and then gathering data and perhaps establishing a permanent base
there to prepare for a trip to Mars.

ARES was actually the first concrete step in getting back out of the
LEO-focused space program NASA had been involved in since the Skylab
and Shuttle era.

> >> Because they design reasonable rockets and don't print vast sums of
> >> imaginary money to do it.
>
> > Then why don't you take your idea to them?
>
> Because they don't print money in order to build reusable rockets.
>
> Lately they too have become heavily invested in solids.
>
> I am opposed to SRBs on humanitarian grounds.

Aren't solid rockets reusable? At leasst the boosters are.

What grounds are you opposed to SRBs on?

> >> What's to say? It's over. Get over it.
>
> > If by "it's over" you mean you have basically mooned people on the
> > board who might otherwise listen seriously to you, maybe. Think man.
>
> What board, the Augustine committee? That's history, they've presented
> their options. The people making decisions at NASA deserved to be mooned
> and I was careful not to name specific names in this particular post.

This discussion board. This is where you are posting.

> I assume Michael Griffin isn't going to be determining future direction
> of NASA launch vehicle development, no? I'll go even further. I posit
> NASA won't even be making decisions on future United States launch
> vehicle development, and soon the president won't even be making them.

Actually, NASA beauracracy was a big force for many years. If you can
find a copy of Dan Quayle's book "Standing Firm" you will see some
stuff there about when he ran NASA and was pushing the "Brillaint
Pebbles" program, and was dealing with them. I picked up the book a
few years back and was pleasantly suprised at the NASA content that
made it in.

Bush gets credit for pushing the Ares through. Clinton was kind of
hung up on the International Space Station, which was seen as a
unifier after the Cold War and was delayed by production delays, but
worked out OK, it just took a while and a shuttle replacement got
delayed. I also wonder how much Dick Cheney had to do with Ares going
through, as historically vice-presidents (such as LBJ) had big roles
in NASA.

> That's how out of touch with reality you people are.

How so? I recognize that NASA beauracracy is a big force, but
Presidents have ultimate say, and the Ares program getting through was
pretty big. Now of course we have to see if Obama and Biden keep it
going.

> >> Indeed, the reason for NewSpace. I respect the planet Earth, which is
> >> why I criticize Americans. How the hell to you expect to reform your
> >> obviously failed institutions if you don't criticize them for failure?
>
> >> Hint : you don't.
>
> > There is a difference between specific, defined criticisms within an
> > argument and outright verbal slagging to lead it off. That difference
> > often determines how well the proposal itself goes over with your
> > audience.
>
> After four years of the complete fraud and bullshit of Constellation,
> guess what. I don't give a damn anymore.

So, first off, you're not talking about Ares but something else.
Second, you're saying that you don't care what others think. Then you
aren't going to sell your idea to anyone.

I wonder how great your idea really is, whatever it is, because all
you have done is slag on Ares and slag on other people, you haven't
posted your idea.

Quite frankly I was interested to hear what it is, but that is
changing as I read this post.

It's going to be great fun
> watching you idiotic motherfuckers fail all over again through 2017.

First, grow up. Honestly, you're on a board where people come to talk
about space flight and that's all you got? Think for a minute about
what you are trying to represent here.

Second, what makes you think I am one of the designers of the ARES
project?

Third, the rocket went up and apparently the test did OK. How is that
failing? Oh, never mind, I hope ARES is awesome. It's been a long time
in coming, maybe too long, but here it is and I hope it works.

> > "It is impossible to pee in a Mr. Coffee and get Tasters' Choice" -
> > Dana Carvey

> >> America and Earth and the pathetic mammalian primates that call
> >> themselves humans who live on it desperately needs mey help. Trust me.
>
> >> I'm giving it away, for free. Take it or leave it, but that certainly is
> >> not going to stop me from giving to you that which you so richly deserve.
>
> > If you are as great as you said you were, you'd take an approach to
> > try and sell your idea.
>
> Ideas are funny things. You publish them. They languish for a few years
> or decades, and eventually reality converges to some engineering norm.

So what is yours? In the entire thread, I haven't seen you post what
you would be doing instead of ARES.

> I'm just shepherding the process. von Braun is gone and I don't want him
> coming back,

Well that depends on your reasoning. Some felt his past got airbrushed
a bit, but you seem to disagree with his vision of space exploration,
which is pretty close to what's gone on to this point, though the
whole order of moon trip and space station can be argued about. The
next step in his model is Mars, which Ares is supposed to be a step
towards. Of course Von Braun wanted us to do it a bit quicker and we
maybe could have, but here we are now. Let's go.

In short, his past can be discussed, but his vision of what to do to
explore space was and remains a pretty solid one.

we simply can't afford another Apollo, just as we couldn't
> afford SEI in the ninties,

Think of it this way. The stuff learned in Apollo can be applied with
the technology of today for cheaper. Ask how much it cost to buy a VCR
in 1985 and how much it costs today, and what he picture quality would
be on each? Or more to the point, think about a 1960s muscle car vs.
one today - the classic one is classic, and still commands a price and
performs well, but the modern one will have better fuel economy,
handling, turning, etc.

The ARES 1 booster isn't a Saturn 1B. It is more reusable, apparently
quite a bit less complex, and has a pretty good history of
reliability. It also doesn't require as much new tooling and such. As
such it seems quite a bit more economical. The craft itself uses
design elements and ideas that were proven in the past but new
materials, computers and other things. Think Boeing 707 vs. Boeing
767, or 7E7.

So while it is similar in some ways to Apollo, it isn't the same on
costs, and a lot of stuff they had to learn on their feet in the 50s,
60s and 70s is now right there already for engineers to read into.

just as we can't afford an SEI run be retards
> today. It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out in 2005.

I don't know what you meant by that sentence.

> But I'm a rocket scientist now, so it all worked out for me.

Good for you!

> Too bad for Amurka, though.

You still haven't convinced me why that would be so.

> > If you set out to cheese people off from the get go, maybe you don't
> > think it will go over and you are tainting the pitch as an excuse.
>

> There is no 'pitch' to a scientist and engineer, there is just physics
> and reality.

This is the point. If you come out of the gates talking a truckload on
the people you are tring to sell on an idea, they aren't going to be
as receptive. That's objective reality.

(Snip a bunch more slagging on America, the readers of the board, and
people in general.)

What would your alternative be to ARES? Why is it better in terms of
budget, resources, and goals that it is likely to accomplish?

Message has been deleted

Peter Cushing's Ghost

Oct 29, 2009, 7:01:42 PM10/29/09
"kT" farted:

(most of idiocy snipped)

> I think you are just another retard American.

What a coincidence. You're a "retarded American" too! Even more ironic
that you have to rely on the government dole to provide your income. And you
seemingly spend all day and night posting useless, forgettable replies on
usenet. Way to spend your life, bub.

> Indeed, I'm wondering why I'm bothering with you at all except that you
> seem genuinely interested and I have millions upon millions of usenet
> lurking viewers tracking and parsing my every word.

Of course you do. Another sure sign of delusion among the psychotic is the
belief the world hinges on their every word. Newsflash chum, no one cares
about you, you're really only a source of amusement for a few dozen people
bothering to read these newsgroups.

> My collaborators and I are reality and future based.

Funniest shit I've read in this entire thread.

Message has been deleted

Peter Cushing's Ghost

Oct 29, 2009, 7:32:10 PM10/29/09
"kT" horked:

>>> My collaborators and I are reality and future based.
>
>> Funniest shit I've read in this entire thread.
>

> How many links to papers you have written have you posted in this thread,
> again? Just wondering, for comparison's sake. Your position seems pretty
> clear without any corroborating evidence, though.

By "my position" in that I and apparently *every* single person bothering to
read and reply to your psychotic rants view you as a kook, well yeah, I
think we're all pretty clear on how we regard you.

BTW, aside from your mostly pilfered documents (or did you write the Calvin
and Hobbs cartoons?) collecting dust on your own little internet archive,
what peer reviewed journals have you been published in? Links, hmm?

And why haven't any of your "collaborators" jumped to your defense?

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Peter Cushing's Ghost

Oct 29, 2009, 8:31:24 PM10/29/09
"kT" queefed:

> Peter Cushing's Ghost wrote:
>
>> By "my position" in that I and apparently *every* single person bothering
>> to read and reply to your psychotic rants view you as a kook, well yeah,
>> I think we're all pretty clear on how we regard you.
>

> You know, what is this 'we' shit all the time?

We shit. You eat it. Any questions?

> You're a fucking retard, of course you think rational people are 'nuts'.

No one thinks you're rational. Not. A. Single. Person. I challenge you to
come up with a single person who'll vouch for you being a sane, rational
individual.

> Let's examine your position against mine. You believe in ghosts.

No I don't. Just because I use a dead actor's name as my screen name
doesn't mean I "believe" anything, you dolt.

> I believe Americans are incompetent assholes. Which is more credible,
> ghosts, or pricks? You can't show me the ghosts, I provide you will links
> to ample dissertation and quantitative evidence of American and indeed
> human - greed, corruption, incompetence, pollution and denial.

You do realize I've been yanking your chain for laughs for the past two
days, right? Although I'm currently working in California on behalf of my
employer, I'm not even a US citizen - I'm British.

Rusty Shackelford

Oct 29, 2009, 8:34:34 PM10/29/09
OM wrote:
> On Thu, 29 Oct 2009 00:38:09 -0600, kT <cos...@lifeform.org> wrote:
>
>> You'd only try to use it against alternative energy science somehow.
>
> ...You'll never know, seeing as how you couldn't provide the
> information I requested. But that was expected. Had I simply asked for
> the color of the sky outside your window, you would have responded
> "hubcap" and "fuck you and your God."
>
> OM

Ha! Yes, "hubcap" is about as relevant as anything else he said in his
"response".

kT, a rebel without a clue.

Message has been deleted

Peter Cushing's Ghost

Oct 29, 2009, 8:44:25 PM10/29/09
"koTex" farted:

> You're a fucking psychotic stalker, Mosley. Everybody, and I mean
> everybody who is anybody, knows exactly who I am and where I am.

You're a lunatic in a mobile home.

signed,
Everybody

Peter Cushing's Ghost

Oct 29, 2009, 8:47:28 PM10/29/09
"kT" queefed:

> Ok, good luck with your British human space flight program there buddy.

I could care less about our space program, you clod.

Now dance for me. I command you!

Matt Wiser

Oct 29, 2009, 9:03:58 PM10/29/09
On Oct 29, 3:01 pm, "Peter Cushing's Ghost" <P...@houseofhammer.com>
wrote:

Indeed it is; but I'd be asking this question: "What village has
reported its idiot missing?"

Scott Stevenson

Oct 30, 2009, 1:08:23 AM10/30/09

C'mon--if you were that village, would _you_ report him missing?

I thought not.

take care,
Scott

Matt Wiser

Oct 30, 2009, 2:48:04 AM10/30/09
At least he's not in my village. As far as I'm concerned, they're better off
not reporting him missing.
"Scott Stevenson" <almostf...@UCKSAY.comcast.net> wrote in message

Matt Wiser

Oct 30, 2009, 2:51:02 AM10/30/09
He doesn't have any "collaborators". Just the ones in his head, though.
How'd this guy escape from the loony bin in the first place? Which is where
he belongs.
"Peter Cushing's Ghost" <P...@houseofhammer.com> wrote in message

Dave

Oct 30, 2009, 4:10:31 PM10/30/09
On Oct 28, 9:06 am, kT <cos...@lifeform.org> wrote:

> I guess you missed the category five capable concrete home I built on a
> remote desert island myself using locally available materials with a 1/9
> cubic yard cement mixer; a real world example of planetary colonization.

So all we need to build a moon base is a 1/9 cubic yard cement mixer?
And it'll maintain pressure? Hot damn.

Building a shelter in a t-shirt while in the benign environment of
earth is a lot different than building one on the moon or mars, where
you have to maintain internal pressure and worry about radiation,
temperature, meteorites, etc. You'll need more than a cement mixer.

Do you really still live with your mom?

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Van Chocstraw

Nov 1, 2009, 11:32:24 AM11/1/09
kT wrote:
> Well here it is four years later, and the bible college fuckwads are
> entrenched in all levels of government civil service and NASA middle
> management, and the corruption of our senate and congress is complete.
>
> Here is a big FUCK YOU shoutout to all of you retards chanting GO ARES!

That's why the country is going nowhere fast. Could even be going
backwards.

Message has been deleted

BradGuth

Nov 2, 2009, 1:22:08 PM11/2/09
On Oct 28, 6:06 am, kT <cos...@lifeform.org> wrote:
> Rusty Shackelford wrote:
> > kT wrote:

> >> We all live on or around the same fucking planet - asshole.
>
> >> And Ares I-X ain't even getting off of Planet Asshole.
>
> >> Just cancel the fucking program big boy.
>
> >> Cowards.
>
> > Tell you what buddy, you get a full time job, move out of mommy's house
> > and *maybe* I'll give your opinion some serious consideration.
>
> I have a full time job.
>
> My job is to make your idiotic rocket look as stupid as you are.

> I guess you missed the category five capable concrete home I built on a
> remote desert island myself using locally available materials with a 1/9
> cubic yard cement mixer; a real world example of planetary colonization.
>
> You idiots cut down the trees to build stick homes for stupid Americans.
>
> Heckava job, Rusty, just a heckava job. Building them on a flood plain?
>
> Genius, pure genius, just like your fucking rocket.

But we so love our civil service jobs and their benefit security,
whereas more than 60% of this nation has become public funded to some
extent and not looking to rocking any part of their public funded
boat. Our crack FEMA is just an example of how we enjoy being
screwed, so why not brown-nose and otherwise bend over on behalf of
being screwed our NASA for all it's worth, and then some?

There's no other nation on Earth that has as many agencies that seldom
work with one another. Our public schools are teaching our young
parrots to behave/respond in just certain ways in order to get that
cracker. Independent thinking will get you a failing grade most every
time.

~ BG

Eric Chomko

Nov 2, 2009, 3:45:16 PM11/2/09
On Nov 1, 11:39 am, kT <cos...@lifeform.org> wrote:
> That was a couple of days ago.
>
> I feel better already. Nothing like a good old fashioned shout out to
> get it out of my system. Then I got caught up on all the small scale
> rocketry 'streams and 'tubes over the weekend, and now I am all so
> excited, enthusiastic and inspired again. Goddard would be so proud.

Something tells me that Goddard didn't swear anywhere nearly as much
as you do. Perhaps when one of rockets failed he did, but never at
anyone that might give him funding or be an audience for his work.

Message has been deleted

Peter Cushing's Ghost

Nov 2, 2009, 7:10:18 PM11/2/09
"kT" admitted:

> Broke, broken and highly
> incompetent. Trust me, I know about these things.

Of that, there can be no doubt. HA!

It is loading more messages.