Beltane attempt

David Dalton

Apr 30, 2021, 8:08:19 PMApr 30
It is now Beltane (May Day) Eve.

Tonight, and probably continuing until the evening of Beltane,
I am once again trying my global new age onset magickal
workings.

This time, in order to get them to proceed, I have had to
make one more promise: that if they work I will try to
explain them scientifically to atheists.

If you are interested in my progress see the thread
“Beltane attempt” on alt.religion.druid .

Followup-To set to alt.atheism .

“But you come around in your time/Speaking of fabulous places,
create an oasis/Dries up as soon as you're gone" (Sarah McLachlan)

Ted

May 1, 2021, 3:10:06 PMMay 1
On Fri, 30 Apr 2021 21:38:17 -0230, David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com>
wrote:
> It is now Beltane (May Day) Eve.

> Tonight, and probably continuing until the evening of Beltane,
> I am once again trying my global new age onset magickal
> workings.

> This time, in order to get them to proceed, I have had to
> make one more promise: that if they work I will try to
> explain them scientifically to atheists.

> If you are interested in my progress see the thread
> “Beltane attempt” on alt.religion.druid .

Thanks David.