Re: WORLD RENOWNED DOCTOR EXPOSES THE COVID VAX DANGER - PLEASE WATCH

瀏覽次數:10 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Ted

未讀,
2021年6月2日 下午2:32:572021/6/2
收件者:
On Wed, 02 Jun 2021 08:51:27 GMT, a322x1n <vo...@void.void> wrote:
> Ted <tedsm...@gmail.com> wrote in

> > On Tue, 01 Jun 2021 08:27:37 GMT, a322x1n <vo...@void.void> wrote:
> >> "Andrew" <andrew.3...@usa.net> wrote in

FNKF,

> > https://tinyurl.com/yfnucd3t

> >> And a fine quack he is!!! Totally full of disinformation and
> > general bull shit.
> >
> > What part of "world renowned doctor" are you unable to
understand?
> > The vaccines are killing billions.

> I understand he's a quack and a "world
> renowned liar".

They said the same about Jesus.

> No, the
> vaccines aren't killing anyone.

Over twenty billion so far.

> Where the vaccine goes, the
> pandemic stops.

You believe the Marxist lies.

Bud Frawley

未讀,
2021年6月2日 下午2:43:202021/6/2
收件者:
I new the vaxine was bullshit.

Ted

未讀,
2021年6月2日 下午3:46:472021/6/2
收件者:
That's because you're intelligent, Bud. While
those like WTS are easily duped. She even
believes the evolution hoax. LOL.

Unbreakable Disease

未讀,
2021年6月5日 下午3:52:452021/6/5
收件者:
You believe in a creation hoax. You are easily duped, even though you
are right vaccines can kill some people. You choose what's riskier -
being vaccinated or contracting COVID-19.

BTW, why are you crossposting to alt.buddha.short.fat.guy, soc.motss and
alt.transgendered? Keep the talk in alt.atheism, please.

--
Tip me: bc1qtwmjzywve5v7z6jzk4dkg7v6masw2erpahsn9f

bitcoin:bc1qtwmjzywve5v7z6jzk4dkg7v6masw2erpahsn9f

Ted

未讀,
2021年6月5日 下午4:01:492021/6/5
收件者:
If you believe in evolution then suppose you
explain why there are still monkeys. Yes, we
know, you never thought of it. But at least
now you can understand why evolution must
be false.

Unbreakable Disease

未讀,
2021年6月5日 下午4:08:442021/6/5
收件者:
Because some species evolve in a huge manner, while others change only
marginally over the amount of time.

Do you know why COVID-19 is mutating? Evolution.

Ted

未讀,
2021年6月5日 下午4:17:082021/6/5
收件者:
On Sat, 5 Jun 2021 20:08:00 +0000, Unbreakable Disease
Nah. People don't understand what Satan is
up to. This is a perfect example.

Evolutionists think that a tornado in a
junkyard can produce a fully functional
Boeing 747. It can't happen!

R Kym Horsell

未讀,
2021年6月5日 下午4:34:582021/6/5
收件者:
Either it is false or you are wrong, you mean.

If you paid attention in grade school evolutionary theory
says modern mokeys (& apes) and humans have a common ancestor.
It does not say humans are not descended from modern monkeys.

So we know which one is wrong.

Please dont use proof by contradiction again.

a322x1n

未讀,
2021年6月5日 下午4:59:462021/6/5
收件者:
Ted <tedsm...@gmail.com> wrote in
Why are there still monkeys? That's an easy one:

<https://www.abc.net.au/science/articles/2011/10/04/3331957.htm>

<https://tinyurl.com/4cm9rsh7>

That theist idea has been debunked a thousand times. Do
religious nuts have any intelligent arguments or
questions???

Ted

未讀,
2021年6月5日 下午5:21:592021/6/5
收件者:
Thank you, WTS.

> That theist idea has been debunked a thousand times. Do
> religious nuts have any intelligent arguments or
> questions???

But why aren't there any transitional fossils?

Bob Casanova

未讀,
2021年6月5日 下午5:23:012021/6/5
收件者:
On Sat, 5 Jun 2021 20:34:53 +0000 (UTC), the following
appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by R Kym Horsell
<k...@kymhorsell.com>:

>In sci.skeptic Ted <tedsm...@gmail.com> wrote:

<snip>

>> If you believe in evolution then suppose you
>> explain why there are still monkeys. Yes, we
>> know, you never thought of it. But at least
>> now you can understand why evolution must
>> be false.
>
>Either it is false or you are wrong, you mean.
>
>If you paid attention in grade school evolutionary theory
>says modern mokeys (& apes) and humans have a common ancestor.
>It does not say humans are not descended from modern monkeys.

Yep. I predict either WHOOOSH! or evasion. And FWIW, humans
*are* apes, so "apes and humans" is somewhat redundant.
Yeah, I tend to pedantry; sorry 'bout that...

>So we know which one is wrong.
>
>Please dont use proof by contradiction again.

But it's so *satisfying* to a certain type of cretin!

Anyway, the cl;assic answer to that sort of idiocy is a
question, "If modern Americans came from Europe, why are
there still Europeans?". And yeah, I know that not all
modern Americans came from Europe, but the "logic" still
applies.

--

Bob C.

'Eureka!' but 'That's funny...'"

- Isaac Asimov

a322x1n

未讀,
2021年6月6日 凌晨12:07:372021/6/6
收件者:
Ted <tedsm...@gmail.com> wrote in
Another easy one:

<http://evolutionfaq.com/faq/why-arent-there-more-transitional-fossils#:~
:text=Why%20Aren%27t%20There%20More%20Transitional%20Fossils%3F%20Transit
ional%20fossils,fossils%20can%20be%20rare%20in%20the%20fossil%20record.>

<https://tinyurl.com/hsejhth7>

Theists have no arguments about evolution that make any sense. Reason
being, evolution is the truth, creationism is a lie.

Unbreakable Disease

未讀,
2021年6月6日 凌晨4:58:032021/6/6
收件者:
No biologist imagines that complex structures arise in a single step.
Life began from a single primitive cell and it has spread to trillions
of cells since, evolving one bit at a time.

Ted

未讀,
2021年6月6日 清晨7:07:442021/6/6
收件者:
Thank you, WTS.

> Theists have no arguments about evolution that make any sense.
Reason
> being, evolution is the truth, creationism is
> a lie.

The gospel says the FSM created everything
in four days and then rested for three.

Ted

未讀,
2021年6月6日 上午8:10:262021/6/6
收件者:
On Sun, 6 Jun 2021 08:57:00 +0000, Unbreakable Disease
Replicators preceded cells.

> and
> it has spread to trillions
> of cells since, evolving one bit at a time.

Then why are there still monkeys?

Unbreakable Disease

未讀,
2021年6月6日 下午5:41:082021/6/6
收件者:

Ted

未讀,
2021年6月6日 下午6:00:222021/6/6
收件者:
On Sun, 6 Jun 2021 21:41:00 +0000, Unbreakable Disease
> -monkeys/

I see. Thanks. Still, if evolution were true,
we'd expect to see animals that were half
dog and half garden slug. But nobody ever
has. Therefore, evolution can't be true.

Unbreakable Disease

未讀,
2021年6月9日 上午10:34:592021/6/9
收件者:
There was simply no such animal ever. Look how humans have evolved over
time.

Margin

未讀,
2021年6月22日 晚上11:50:222021/6/22
收件者:
Ted lies, people die.

a322x1n

未讀,
2021年6月23日 凌晨12:30:502021/6/23
收件者:
Margin <M287v1.cloud> wrote in news:gqb5dgdq56d5or1nkotduhvmsi2ufro2kf@
4ax.com:

> Ted lies, people die.

People who spread disinformation that can kill probably get a "rush"
from it. Those who preach against the vaccine most likely have had
both shots.

People who listen to disinformation sources and swallow the bull
shit they put out probably need to be weeded out of the gene pool.
(Evolution at work.)
0 則新訊息