Android Lead

1 view

Recruiter Soni

Mar 28, 2019, 10:31:24 AM3/28/19

Hope you’re doing well!
This is Chintan from Inficare Technologies, please find the job description if you are interested for this below job reply to this email ID Chi...@inficaretech.com with your updated resume and active contact number and best time to reach you.

Role : Android Lead
Location : Blue Ash, OH (%100 Onsite Position)
Duration : 12 Months Contract

Experience required : Minimum 10 years

JOB DESCRIPTION

Our client, a major retail chain, is looking for experienced mobile developers – Android to join their team on this long term contract role.

You must have strong track record of mobile app development experienced in Android environment
Retail experienced is added plus

Immediate interview.

Regards
Chintan Soni
InfiCare Technologies| 22375 Broderick Drive #225 Dulles VA 20166 |
703-652-4449 Direct | chi...@infiCareTech.com
www.infiCareTech.com
Servicing our clients since 2001 MBE/ DBE Certified in VA, MD, PA, NJ, NC, CA
IT Services * Application Development * Mobility Solutions