Lashley & Y-Maze Software

1 view

WhoIsVince

Jul 22, 2003, 7:08:00 AM7/22/03
Does anyone know where I can find software to track mice and rats in a
Lashley and/or Y-maze (preferrably free, but cheap is OK)? I'm looking for
software that would allow me to track them manually (i.e. watching the mouse
or a video of the mouse and track it using keypresses or mouse clicks on an
on-screen graphic). My lab has video tracker software, but it does not suit
our purposes for data analysis.

Any Windows/Mac/or *nix software would be great, and source code would be
greatly appreciated!

--

'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`''`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`
sci.psychology.research is a moderated newsgroup.

Stéphane Coël

Jul 23, 2003, 6:18:17 AM7/23/03
Try StarLogo from MIT

--
Stéphane Coël

"WhoIsVince" <vjs...@sbcglobal.net> a écrit dans le message de news:
SPR10307220...@psychcentral.com...

WhoIsVince

Jul 28, 2003, 7:21:11 AM7/28/03
I looks like StarLogo won't quite fit my needs. Is there anything else?

"Stéphane Coël" <stepha...@skynet.be> wrote in message