Book trouble in lala land (was: Campaign, Web Site, and Book Updates)

已查看 1 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Iceman

未读,
2003年12月31日 22:50:592003/12/31
收件人
On 31 Dec 2003 07:55:30 -0800, J. Wyatt Ehrenfels wrote:

> Book Status
>
> A breaking news alert on the news page doubles as a link to an
> expanded discussion on the status of the ook release, complete with a
> photograph of Ehrenfels with the two-volume expose/thriller, and an
> estimated date for the imminent release for public sale.

Wassa mattur? ook? LOL!

Here we are at the beginings of a new year and you are starting another new
story here?

Afraid to use Book since that would seem like the beginning of yet another
lie? A Freudian slipperoo?

Does "ook" stand for Open Office Krapola by the hand of JWE?

Tell us, just how does a fictional work become an expose? Hmmmm?

Especially in light of a fictitious nym, a fictitious degree, a missing
book/s, and endless barrage of "Oh, My book is about to be released"!

*snicker*

Yeah, like we should all believe you, you who works as a "data processor".
Who has problems getting new jobs, who insists, yes, even *demands* that
you have your chance at *properly presenting your resume*, lol. Like that
is sure to gain their respect and full attention.

So when is the next promise? New Year, New Promise? LMAO

You funAA!

--
Iceman PhD
Turning Dreams into Nightmares.