DING DING 2004! JWEhernfallingallovertheplace

1 view
Skip to first unread message

Iceman

unread,
Dec 31, 2003, 11:38:40 PM12/31/03
to
Yes! 2004 is upon us!

Your book isn't!

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

The culmination of your fraud for 2003!

Of Gee! This is truly funAA.

Did I expect more? Nah.

Recap:
1 - J.W.Ehrenfels is a false name it does not exist in real life.
2 - PhD, lol, same as above. No proof. Many like to say they have one and
protest too much when questioned about it. Yet many of those are false.
3 - No Book exists. No book is published. If the above is true then why
should anyone believe a book exists.
4 - True, a book has been touted, now two of them, each year for the last
three years it is too be published and available before the end of the
year. Each year none has been published.
5 - Dreams, oh yes, you say you studied them. I'd say so, look at your life
on Usenet, all one big dream.

Why should anyone believe anything you have to say? You troll many news
groups. You post under various socks.

You suh, are a fraud.

Ding Ding!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!
Yes, even to you "JWE"...Enjoy this new year, I will.

--
Iceman PhD
Turning Dreams into Nightmares.
Laughing as we skip along,
skip along,
skip along,
Laughing as we skip along,
All the Doo Dah Day......
*snicker*

Ryan Lankford

unread,
Jan 1, 2004, 8:43:40 AM1/1/04
to
On Thu, 01 Jan 2004 04:38:40 GMT, Iceman <1c3...@chi-mafia.org> wrote:

>Yes! 2004 is upon us!
>
>Your book isn't!
>
>BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
>
>The culmination of your fraud for 2003!
>
>Of Gee! This is truly funAA.
>
>Did I expect more? Nah.
>
>Recap:
>1 - J.W.Ehrenfels is a false name it does not exist in real life.

I'm always leery of those who use nomes de plume. (I don't speak
French, so I hope I got that right.)

>2 - PhD, lol, same as above. No proof. Many like to say they have one and
>protest too much when questioned about it. Yet many of those are false.

He *might* have a PhD...I get spam for them all the time ;-)

>3 - No Book exists. No book is published. If the above is true then why
>should anyone believe a book exists.

As a layman, I like reading stuff having to do with psychology...it's
too bad it's not out. I would have bought a copy...that would have
been one sale!

>4 - True, a book has been touted, now two of them, each year for the last
>three years it is too be published and available before the end of the
>year. Each year none has been published.
>5 - Dreams, oh yes, you say you studied them. I'd say so, look at your life
>on Usenet, all one big dream.
>
>Why should anyone believe anything you have to say? You troll many news
>groups. You post under various socks.
>
>You suh, are a fraud.
>
>Ding Ding!
>
>HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!
>Yes, even to you "JWE"...Enjoy this new year, I will.

I hear ya...this year looks to be a good one.


Ryan Lankford
http://www.ryan-lankford.com

"Donkeys can talk, people can fly, and a man named Jesus lives in the Sky!"

"Gun control? It's the best thing you can do for crooks and gangsters.
I want you to have nothing. If I'm a bad guy, I'm always gonna have a gun.
Safety locks? You will pull the trigger with a lock on, and I'll pull the
trigger. We'll see who wins."-- Sammy "the Bull" Gravano

"For a few brief moments, America held the hope that O.J. Simpson had murdered Katherine Harris."--Bill Maher

"I'll have those ni**ers voting Democratic for the next 200 years."--Lyndon B. Johnson

Iceman

unread,
Jan 1, 2004, 10:32:51 PM1/1/04
to
On Thu, 01 Jan 2004 13:43:40 GMT, Ryan Lankford wrote:

> On Thu, 01 Jan 2004 04:38:40 GMT, Iceman <1c3...@chi-mafia.org> wrote:
>
>>Yes! 2004 is upon us!
>>
>>Your book isn't!
>>
>>BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
>>
>>The culmination of your fraud for 2003!
>>
>>Of Gee! This is truly funAA.
>>
>>Did I expect more? Nah.
>>
>>Recap:
>>1 - J.W.Ehrenfels is a false name it does not exist in real life.
>
> I'm always leery of those who use nomes de plume. (I don't speak
> French, so I hope I got that right.)
>

Heh, he might really luv that phrase, seems a bit above the ordinary
instead of the typical sock puppet.

>>2 - PhD, lol, same as above. No proof. Many like to say they have one and
>>protest too much when questioned about it. Yet many of those are false.
>
> He *might* have a PhD...I get spam for them all the time ;-)
>

True, and the dissertation was the check that was sent. :)

>>3 - No Book exists. No book is published. If the above is true then why
>>should anyone believe a book exists.
>
> As a layman, I like reading stuff having to do with psychology...it's
> too bad it's not out. I would have bought a copy...that would have
> been one sale!
>

Given his penchant for wordiness to the extreme, the lady that *edited* it
for him had a very difficult time with it. Problem is that it is a
fictional piece injected with his twisted views of the world. Basically he
is expounding his views in a way that might be best described as a
brainwashing attempt.

>>4 - True, a book has been touted, now two of them, each year for the last
>>three years it is too be published and available before the end of the
>>year. Each year none has been published.
>>5 - Dreams, oh yes, you say you studied them. I'd say so, look at your life
>>on Usenet, all one big dream.
>>
>>Why should anyone believe anything you have to say? You troll many news
>>groups. You post under various socks.
>>
>>You suh, are a fraud.
>>
>>Ding Ding!
>>
>>HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!
>>Yes, even to you "JWE"...Enjoy this new year, I will.
>
> I hear ya...this year looks to be a good one.
>

Yessiree Bob!

One year ended with a lie, and a new one in progress. Well...mebbe not so
new. He's said this before.

Oh! And JWE being as I know you read this stuff. I am planning something
rather special for UW re you. *snicker*

--
Iceman PhD

Ryan Lankford

unread,
Jan 1, 2004, 10:51:37 PM1/1/04
to
On Fri, 02 Jan 2004 03:32:51 GMT, Iceman <1c3...@chi-mafia.org> wrote:

>On Thu, 01 Jan 2004 13:43:40 GMT, Ryan Lankford wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 01 Jan 2004 04:38:40 GMT, Iceman <1c3...@chi-mafia.org> wrote:
>>

<snip>

>>>3 - No Book exists. No book is published. If the above is true then why
>>>should anyone believe a book exists.
>>
>> As a layman, I like reading stuff having to do with psychology...it's
>> too bad it's not out. I would have bought a copy...that would have
>> been one sale!
>>
>
>Given his penchant for wordiness to the extreme, the lady that *edited* it
>for him had a very difficult time with it. Problem is that it is a
>fictional piece injected with his twisted views of the world. Basically he
>is expounding his views in a way that might be best described as a
>brainwashing attempt.

Wow...that bad, eh?


Ryan Lankford
http://www.ryan-lankford.com

"Donkeys can talk, people can fly, and a man named Jesus lives in the Sky!"

"There can be no fifty-fifty Americanism in this country. There is room
here for only 100 per cent Americanism, only for those who are Americans
and nothing else."--Theodore Roosevelt

"My toast would be, may our country always be successful, but whether
successful or otherwise, always right."--John Q. Adams

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages