Fraud Alliance in the making? (was: Campaign, Web Site, and Book Updates)

4 views
Skip to first unread message

Iceman

unread,
Dec 31, 2003, 11:31:48 PM12/31/03
to
On 31 Dec 2003 07:55:30 -0800, J. Wyatt Ehrenfels wrote:

> Alliance Grows
>
> Political scientist, professor, and author of Counterfeit
> Community, John Freie, joined the alliance along with microbiologist
> and former Cambridge professor John Hewitt. APA Division 24 member
> Peter Guilford is currently negotiating a means by which to privately
> verify the name and credentials of "Ehrenfels" as a basis for
> leveraging a role in the alliance. I have already authorized my former
> dissertation advisor to offer verification of credentials, but I am
> not willing to compromise on the name at this time or likely at any
> point in the near future.

Oh this is rich, RICH I tell ya!
What an esteemed bunch of individuals! not.
APA Div 24? You are using the name of an org that you despise and holds no
water in your mind as basis for some sense of credibility? LMAO! Hypocrite.

You already had a kook professor touting your book with a forward that
sounded like you wrote it.....hmmmm....

Sorry bud, with all the lies and false promises nothing but the truth, the
whole truth will suffice.

Hell, anyone can come up with a cert, some cost 10 bucks, some 100. So?

Furthermore you are the one who stated you abandoned the profession that
you now say you have a degree in. Let's see the dissertation, eh?

I'm sure Brad Jesness had a "dissertation advisor" yet he never had a
dissertation. He too *cough* bailed out on his PhD. He was at least granted
a masters, and you? LOL

Now, let's discuss the new date of your book, as requested, or for that
matter the dates of your book, like in 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003. Will the
year 2004 be every bit as uneventful in that regard? Or did you get the
monies for Christmas from your wife to pay for the publishing costs? Eh?

How fitting, a vanity published fictional book. The Vanities of your mind,
the book is obviously fictional in more ways then one, eh?

Where is the damn thing!

--
Iceman PhD
Turning Dreams into Nightmares.
Laughing as we skip along,
skip along,
skip along,
Laughing as we skip along,
All the Doo Dah Day......
*snicker*

John M Price PhD

unread,
Jan 1, 2004, 8:33:16 PM1/1/04
to
In sci.psychology.psychotherapy article <2eoxl9m3...@icepick.org> Iceman <1c3...@chi-mafia.org> wrote:

: On 31 Dec 2003 07:55:30 -0800, J. Wyatt Ehrenfels wrote:

: > Alliance Grows
: >
: > Political scientist, professor, and author of Counterfeit
: > Community, John Freie, joined the alliance along with microbiologist
: > and former Cambridge professor John Hewitt. APA Division 24 member
: > Peter Guilford is currently negotiating a means by which to privately
: > verify the name and credentials of "Ehrenfels" as a basis for
: > leveraging a role in the alliance. I have already authorized my former
: > dissertation advisor to offer verification of credentials, but I am
: > not willing to compromise on the name at this time or likely at any
: > point in the near future.

: Oh this is rich, RICH I tell ya!
: What an esteemed bunch of individuals! not.
: APA Div 24? You are using the name of an org that you despise and holds no
: water in your mind as basis for some sense of credibility? LMAO! Hypocrite.

: You already had a kook professor touting your book with a forward that
: sounded like you wrote it.....hmmmm....

Ic3m4n, send me a repliable email. TIA.

It gets better. Note acclaimed critic. From his web site (fair use
considering the size of the thing!):

===== Begin Excerpt =====
SHOWDOWN PSYCHOLOGY [smallcocoon2.jpg] University of Rhode Island
psychology professor instructs students to ignore message by
Ehrenfels. For details, see 'Breaking Rank: Student Defies Prof's
Warning Not to Correspond with Ehrenfels' [smallcocoon2.jpg] Political
Science Professor John Freie, Microbiologist John Hewitt, and
acclaimed critic Brad Jesness join the alliance [smallcocoon2.jpg]
Psychology match service helps Veterans Hospital psychologists
discriminate against disabled applicants for internship.
[smallcocoon2.jpg] "You have to defeat me on both fronts" warns
Ehrenfels, who unveiled two-pronged case against a "dually-disordered
psychology" [smallcocoon2.jpg] Are psychologists "smarmy and
prurient"? See link titled "APA Policy Office a Click Away from
Capitol Hill" [smallcocoon2.jpg] New memo deployed depicting
"Psychology Nation" [smallcocoon2.jpg] Social Psychologist, activist,
& kindred critic Dennis Fox Launches "Fox Professing"
[smallcocoon2.jpg] Citing privacy issues, Ehrenfels password-protects
===== End Excerpt =====


(c) 2004. Copyright, John M. Price, PhD. All Rights Reserved.
Contents may not be republished in any form or medium without prior
written consent of the author with the express and only exception of
followup postings limited to and within usenet.
--
John M. Price, PhD jmp...@calweb.com
Life: Chemistry, but with feeling! | PGP Key on request or FTP!
Email responses to my Usenet articles will be posted at my discretion.
Comoderator: sci.psychology.psychotherapy.moderated Atheist# 683

God says do what you wish, but make the wrong choice and you will be
tortured for eternity in hell. That sir, is not free will. It would be
akin to a man telling his girlfriend, do what you wish, but if you choose
to leave me, I will track you down and blow your brains out. When a man
says this we call him a psychopath and cry out for his
imprisonment/execution. When god says the same we call him "loving" and
build churches in his honor.
- William C. Easttom II, ske...@icon.net


Iceman

unread,
Jan 1, 2004, 10:22:47 PM1/1/04
to

Ahh, yes, and he forgot to properly address BJ's degree.

JWE? It is MasterBaiter Brad Jesness, wannabe. You see he is dickless and
by his own admission.

Dr. Price...sent, and Happy New Year greets!

Yomamma bin Crawdaddin

unread,
Jan 2, 2004, 9:55:16 PM1/2/04
to
On 02 Jan 2004 01:33:16 GMT, John M Price PhD <jmp...@calweb.com>
wrote:

Dr. John....
You have a good e-mail addy on me also.
Would it be too much to ask for a CC?
:-)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yomamma bin Crawdaddin www.cotse.com
Brotherhood (Vice Chairman) My Christmas message from Be4U
Anti Archangel #41 "Hey Crawdad, Fukk you"

>--|
<:((>>>>< *Deleted by popular demand*
>--|
It's just great to be loved so much this time of the year.

John M Price PhD

unread,
Jan 3, 2004, 10:21:20 PM1/3/04
to
In sci.psychology.psychotherapy article <2eoxl9m3...@icepick.org> Iceman <1c3...@chi-mafia.org> wrote:

: Sorry bud, with all the lies and false promises nothing but the truth, the
: whole truth will suffice.

: Hell, anyone can come up with a cert, some cost 10 bucks, some 100. So?

The fee for his book, at contract, seems to have been $780.00. This is
returnable after publication.

[snip]

: How fitting, a vanity published fictional book. The Vanities of your mind,


: the book is obviously fictional in more ways then one, eh?

No, his house is not a vanity press. It does try to cover its bases,
though. They also help in marketing, etc.

(c) 2004. Copyright, John M. Price, PhD. All Rights Reserved.
Contents may not be republished in any form or medium without prior
written consent of the author with the express and only exception of
followup postings limited to and within usenet.

--
John M. Price, PhD jmp...@calweb.com
Life: Chemistry, but with feeling! | PGP Key on request or FTP!
Email responses to my Usenet articles will be posted at my discretion.
Comoderator: sci.psychology.psychotherapy.moderated Atheist# 683

One trend that bothers me is the glorification of stupidity, that the media
is reassuring people it's alright not to know anything. That to me is far
more dangerous than a little pornography on the Internet.
- Carl Sagan

John 'the Man'

unread,
Jan 3, 2004, 10:52:48 PM1/3/04
to
Once upon a time, our fellow John M Price PhD
rambled on about "Re: Fraud Alliance in the making?."
Our champion De-Medicalizing in sci.psychology.misc retorts, thusly

> (c) 2004. Copyright, John M. Price, PhD. All Rights Reserved.
>Contents may not be republished in any form or medium without prior
>written consent of the author with the express and only exception of
>followup postings limited to and within usenet.

Huh?
--
Mental illness happens to be real, live and well on these ngs.

Or, is it just a case of TOTALLY STUPID PEOPLE?
http://www.redflagsweekly.com/regushpeople.html

John M Price PhD

unread,
Jan 4, 2004, 3:07:04 PM1/4/04
to
In sci.psychology.psychotherapy article <diaevv0mrg8snhv2i...@4ax.com> John 'the Man' <De...@fbodybuilding.com> wrote:
: Once upon a time, our fellow John M Price PhD

: rambled on about "Re: Fraud Alliance in the making?."
: Our champion De-Medicalizing in sci.psychology.misc retorts, thusly

: > (c) 2004. Copyright, John M. Price, PhD. All Rights Reserved.
: >Contents may not be republished in any form or medium without prior
: >written consent of the author with the express and only exception of
: >followup postings limited to and within usenet.

: Huh?

I have found that I have kook troubles again. I am simply trying to be
plainly, and specifically, clear about the rights to my intellectual
property that adhere to me, and only me and those to which I specifically
share them.

Kooks, or at least this one, don't seem to understand copyright law, so I
stuck this there to keep it out in the open.

(c) 2004. Copyright, John M. Price, PhD. All Rights Reserved.
Contents may not be republished in any form or medium without prior
written consent of the author with the express and only exception of
followup postings limited to and within usenet.

--
John M. Price, PhD jmp...@calweb.com
Life: Chemistry, but with feeling! | PGP Key on request or FTP!
Email responses to my Usenet articles will be posted at my discretion.
Comoderator: sci.psychology.psychotherapy.moderated Atheist# 683

Peanut Blossoms

4 cups sugar 16 tbsp. milk
4 cups brown sugar 4 tsp. vanilla
4 cups shortening 14 cups flour
8 eggs 4 tsp. soda
4 cups peanut butter 4 tsp. salt

Shape dough into balls. Roll in sugar and bake on ungreased cookie
sheet at 375 F. for 10-12 minutes. Immediately top each cookie with a
Hershey's kiss or star pressing down firmly to crack cookie. Makes a
hell of a lot.

NO CARRIER

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages