Supervisory Relationship Study

Jade Logan

Oct 11, 2008, 2:24:02 PM10/11/08
Hello,

My name is Jade Logan and I am a graduate student in the clinical
psychology graduate program at UMass. Currently I am recruiting
participants for my dissertation which focuses on the supervisory
relationship from both the supervisors' and supervisees'
perspectives. The goal of this study is to understand how time in
supervision, supervisor skill and multicultural issues influence the
supervisory relationship initially and over time. Currently I am just
recruiting supervisors who are engaged in one-on-one clinical
supervision with at least 2 supervisees during the 2008-2009 academic
year. This study has been approved by the University of Massachusetts-
Amherst, Institutional Review Board.

If you are clinical supervisor, your participation would require three
tasks: (1) conducting a 10 to 15 minute phone interview to review
procedures and consent, (2) completing several online questionnaires
at one time point that takes about 25-30 minutes, and (3) completing
several online questionnaires at another time point that takes about
10-15 minutes. For compensation, I will raffle off six $20 Gas gift
cards to eligible participants who agree to take part in the study.

If you are eligible and interested in participating, please contact
me, Jade Logan, at jlo...@psych.umass.edu to schedule the phone
interview.

Thank you for your time.

Best,

Jade Logan, M.S.

sci.psychology.research is a moderated newsgroup.
Before submitting an article, please read the guidelines which are posted
here bimonthly or the charter on the web at http://psychcentral.com/spr/
Submissions are acknowledged automatically.