simulation of neural spike chains from Point processes

LunaMoon

Apr 19, 2008, 10:45:27 PM4/19/08
Hi all,

I am looking for toolboxes that can handle simulation and/or solution
of
SDE with jumps, say levy processes, jump diffusion processes, etc.
Could anybody give me some pointers to really good ones in R, (or
Maple or
Matlab)? I did google search myself and haven't found much...I would
also like to simulate point processes with complex intensities, such
as those with self-feedback stochastic intensities, such as those used
in neural spike modeling and decoding... Please point me to some
really good packages and popular ones so I can
discuss with fellow users more conveniently...

Thanks!

sci.psychology.research is a moderated newsgroup.
Before submitting an article, please read the guidelines which are posted
here bimonthly or the charter on the web at http://psychcentral.com/spr/
Submissions are acknowledged automatically.