World Schizophrenia Awareness Day

1 view

David Dalton

May 24, 2023, 12:50:25 AM5/24/23
Note that May 24 is World Schizophrenia Awareness Day,
though I am bipolar type 1 with occasional psychosis, but
if my first mental health ward admission had been May92
instead of Sept91 I might have been diagnosed schizophrenic.
And I do post to alt.support.schizophrenia occasionally
to reach schizophrenics, who I include among prophets.

For my latest progress see alt.religion.druid , and for
background see my Salmon on the Thorns webpage.

"My momma was a waitress; My daddy a truckdriver; The thing
that kept their power from them; Slowed me down awhile." (Ferron)