global species balance

David Dalton

Apr 9, 2021, 3:30:48 AM4/9/21
This might be of interest to a subset of your patients who
hear voices, and perhaps to some who are psychedelic
drug users.

My eight main deities (God, LOVE2, Cosma, Galata, Sola,
Gaia, Luna, and My Species), along with Water and
other (than My Species) species someones of
gdnabasedspecies, completed negotiating an update
to the main stack global species balance
at 2:09 a.m. NDT (0439 UTC) April 9. This included
reinstatement of some tribal deals, but now they
cover tribe members wherever they are globally,
not just on a local region.

The eight opened up change access, moderated by them,
to the m.s.g.s.b., to Water, and other (than My Species)
species someones of gdnabasedspecies at
2:11 a.m. NDT (0441 UTC) April 9, 2021.

Those in ghuman species group (or other species)
who have species someone negotiator ability (they are
a subset of those who hear voices, and should not
take psychedelic drugs) or who have psychedelic
drug enhanceable ability (that isn’t all drug users, just a few
who gain some temporary special/shamanic abilities while
enhanced; I think they would have a strong tolerance for
drugs and would live longer than most drug users)
and are enhanced are able to suggest changes to the
species someones and may be able to make or modify
deals for their extended family, tribe, or even species.

A species someone is the smallest in mass someone
containing all species members and any body parts (so the
last member of a species wouldn’t be the species someone).
It is like a spirit of a species only it also contains bodies
and even body parts (e.g. an eagle feather).

For other recent progress see the thread
“my eight main deities all on top level”
on alt.religion.druid .

“But you come around in your time/Speaking of fabulous places,
create an oasis/Dries up as soon as you're gone" (Sarah McLachlan)