pedophilia back in Pandora's Box

David Dalton

Oct 17, 2022, 12:53:01 AM10/17/22
My latest attempt at instigating a global new age is described
on the thread "the ambiguous case" on alt.religion.druid.
I no longer am saying that Goddess/God is definitely my main
collaborator but that my collaborators are ambiguous.

As part of it I funnelled tendencies to sin that I
have exhibited, including low level pedophilic
attraction at times, to be adjusted for me and
others who have exhibited them. This has now been
done so pedophilia should now be cured. Those
with a mild case might just note no attraction now,
those with a medium case might sense a damping effect,
and those with a severe case (and who might have
grown to like it) should experience a deterrent effect.

After that I also did an assisted mass soul fragment
retrieval to heal sex-related trauma, including
intergenerational effects, in humans, cetaceans,
and nonhumansimians globally, including myself.

Follow up and let me and other readers know if you
notice effects in yourself (for those on the support
groups) or your patients (for those on the sci groups).

"And the cart is on a wheel/And the wheel is on a hill/And the hill is
shifting sand/And inside these laws we [dance]" (Ferron - The Cart)

David Dalton

Oct 19, 2022, 9:28:32 PM10/19/22
On Oct 17, 2022, David Dalton wrote
(in article<dalton.nfld-039B...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> My latest attempt at instigating a global new age is described
> on the thread "the ambiguous case" on alt.religion.druid.
> I no longer am saying that Goddess/God is definitely my main
> collaborator but that my collaborators are ambiguous.
>
> As part of it I funnelled tendencies to sin that I
> have exhibited, including low level pedophilic
> attraction at times, to be adjusted for me and
> others who have exhibited them. This has now been
> done so pedophilia should now be cured. Those
> with a mild case might just note no attraction now,
> those with a medium case might sense a damping effect,
> and those with a severe case (and who might have
> grown to like it) should experience a deterrent effect.
>
> After that I also did an assisted mass soul fragment
> retrieval to heal sex-related trauma, including
> intergenerational effects, in humans, cetaceans,
> and nonhumansimians globally, including myself.
>
> Follow up and let me and other readers know if you
> notice effects in yourself (for those on the support
> groups) or your patients (for those on the sci groups).

I tried again, with the funnel adjustment of pedophilia supposedly
complete at 0109 UTC October 20, 2022, and the mass soul
fragment retrieval supposedly complete at 0116 UTC October 20.
I am reporting my latest/ongoing progress on alt.religion.druid .

"And I know the young man with a century's face/A philosopher king - he
will try to amaze/With examples of love and examples of hate" (T. Tikaram)

David Dalton

Oct 23, 2022, 1:55:30 AM10/23/22
In article <0001HW.2900DBBE00...@88.198.57.247>,
I tried again, as we approach new (dark) moon, ending at
0549 UTC October 23, 2022.

"Early morning jubilators; Up to no good instigators; ... Sons of long
forgotten races; That the darkest night embraces." (Ron Hynes & D.O'D.)

David Dalton

Oct 25, 2022, 1:48:12 AM10/25/22
On Oct 23, 2022, David Dalton wrote
(in article<dalton-ECD935....@news.eternal-september.org>):
It seems I had to wait until closer to the exact time of
dark moon. U tried again, ending at
0523 UTC October 25, 2022.

David Dalton

Oct 26, 2022, 2:44:22 AM10/26/22
In article <0001HW.2907B01A00...@88.198.57.247>,
That last attempt didn't work, but I have tried again on the extremely
early waxing crescent side of dark moon, and the funnel adjustments
and mass soul fragment retrieval were supposedly complete
at 0417 UTC October 26, 2022.

For details see the thread
"new beginnings at early waxing crescent"
on at.religion.druid .

David Dalton

Nov 6, 2022, 6:43:44 AM11/6/22
David Dalton <dalto...@gmail.com> wrote:

> My latest attempt at instigating a global new age is described
> on the thread "the ambiguous case" on alt.religion.druid.
> I no longer am saying that Goddess/God is definitely my main
> collaborator but that my collaborators are ambiguous.
>
> As part of it I funnelled tendencies to sin that I
> have exhibited, including low level pedophilic
> attraction at times, to be adjusted for me and
> others who have exhibited them. This has now been
> done so pedophilia should now be cured. Those
> with a mild case might just note no attraction now,
> those with a medium case might sense a damping effect,
> and those with a severe case (and who might have
> grown to like it) should experience a deterrent effect.
>
> After that I also did an assisted mass soul fragment
> retrieval to heal sex-related trauma, including
> intergenerational effects, in humans, cetaceans,
> and nonhumansimians globally, including myself.
>
> Follow up and let me and other readers know if you
> notice effects in yourself (for those on the support
> groups) or your patients (for those on the sci groups).

I tried again, ending at 1134 UTC November 6, 2022.

"I'm on my way/And I must flag the last train down"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_x0jjvslUuY (Bill Bourne - Baggins)