meditate?

dale

Feb 6, 2021, 1:46:12 PM2/6/21
I currently meditate forty minutes a day. I follow my breathe. Breathe
is a need. The purpose is prioritizing my needs which also disciplines
my wants. At least that is my current thinking.

It also results in stillness. A calm third eye which can interpret my
senses more reliably. Then I can react more appropriately.

--
Minister Dale Kelly, Ph.D.
https://www.dalekelly.org/