consciousness wavelets

David Dalton

Dec 18, 2020, 1:11:29 AM12/18/20
I believe we have consciousness wavelets which have a spatial
extent and temporal extent and are ideally centred in the present
but with a "time window" extending a little into the past and a
little into the future, and that there are mental health problems
when this time window is too narrow or too wide or skewed
(not centred on the present).

--
David Dalton dal...@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“And now the angry morning/Gives the early signs of warning/You must face