confession divination ability

David Dalton

Apr 13, 2023, 8:34:05 PM4/13/23
As of 2348 UTC April 13, 2023 there has been an evolution of
special abilities.

As part of it, the following have gained confession divination
ability:

1. those ordained by human or humans to priest level or
equivalent but not higher (so the front lines),

2. atheist judges, atheist psychiatrists, atheist
psychotherapists

3. non-atheist forensic psychiatrists.

What does the confession divination ability include?

1. An ability to use meditation/contemplation and/or
prayer (for non-atheists) to obtain the best course
of action (healing circle prescription) for self
or other; I suggest to do it for self first,

2. An ability to intuit what portion of a healing
circle prescription is due to a given
popthrough, though note there may be overlap
among popthroughs,

3. An ability to intuit whether a healing circle
prescription has been "rubber stamped" by a
deity, avatar type, devi type, or founder.

"I gave my love a golden feather/I gave my love a heart of stone/And when you
find a golden feather/It means you'll never lose your way back home" (R.R.)