A million dollar question for those who think gender dysphoria can be treated

Scientific (she/her)

Aug 27, 2021, 3:18:26 PM8/27/21
Is there any evidence that you can treat gender dysphoria with any other
way than transitioning, besides conversion therapy?

Yes, I know, all trans people go to the therapy, but as long as you
can't give any modern paper that proves gender dysphoria can be treated
in other way than transitioning.

--
There is no verifiable evidence that gender dysphoria can be treated in
other ways than transitioning. None whatsoever.

Scientific (she/her)

Aug 27, 2021, 3:20:49 PM8/27/21
On 8/27/21 7:18 PM, Scientific (she/her) wrote:
> Is there any evidence that you can treat gender dysphoria with any other
> way than transitioning, besides conversion therapy?
>
> Yes, I know, all trans people go to the therapy, but as long as you
> can't give any modern paper that proves gender dysphoria can be treated
> in other way than transitioning.

Sorry, I should have appended "it's all BS".

%

Aug 27, 2021, 3:21:53 PM8/27/21
On 2021-08-27 12:18 p.m., Scientific (she/her) wrote:
> Is there any evidence that you can treat gender dysphoria with any other
> way than transitioning, besides conversion therapy?
>
> Yes, I know, all trans people go to the therapy, but as long as you
> can't give any modern paper that proves gender dysphoria can be treated
> in other way than transitioning.

make everyone a gelding

Scientific (she/her)

Aug 27, 2021, 3:25:31 PM8/27/21
I forgot to add for people to send serious replies only.