Termination of the PSYCHE Lists

Timothy Bayne

Oct 20, 2007, 2:00:20 PM10/20/07
To subscribers/contributers to the Psyche lists:

I'm writing to let you know that the PSYCHE lists will be closed down from October 26 2007. Those involved with PSYCHE are now putting their energy into the e-journal rather than the on-line discussion of consciousness. We would like to thank all of those who have participated in the psyche lists over the years, and we would especially like to thank (on your behalf) those who have been involved in moderated and maintained the lists: George Buckner, Patrick Wilken, and Andrew Bailey. Those looking for an avenue in which to advertise consciousness-related activities might like to contact Kristina Musholt <kmus...@gmail.com>, who runs the ASSC's newsletter.

Best wishes,

Tim Bayne, Robert van Gulick and Gabriel Krieman

Tim Bayne
Department of Philosophy
Macquarie University
Sydney NSW 2109