Help, couples needed

1 view

Bethany Cannon

Mar 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/6/98

RELATIONSHIP STUDY:Looking for married and cohabiting heterosexual
couples (over 18) to participate in a study on relationship
satisfaction. The study is a doctoral dissertation at the California
School of Professional Psychology, Alameda and should take about one
and a half hours to complete. Participants will be included in a
sweepstakes drawing for a $100 gift certificate to the store of their
choice. For more information and to become a participant go to our web
page at www.slip.net/~carlmm.

Bob Ray

Mar 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/6/98

You might want to consider mentioning in your request for subjects that
you are studying only white Americans with no children. It could prevent a
lot of people from making a pointless trip to your web site.

Perhaps you have a good reason for excluding persons of color from your
study although I can't imagine what it would be and it certainly increases
the odds that you will be accused of racism.

Good luck,
Bob