if you know of any female managers or are one, please read this

jeanji...@gmail.com

May 30, 2008, 3:14:20 PM5/30/08
Hi everyone,

I am currently doing my MSc dissertation on female managers and their
careers. As my study requires
participants across the globe, your help would be much appreciated. If
you know of any women who are in managerial positions, please forward
this message to them. If you are a woman in a managerial position,
please assist her in her dissertation by participating in the survey.

Thanks.

Best wishes,
Jean