Help needed for UCLA grad student using psychological methods

PuzzleL...@gmail.com

May 21, 2008, 8:09:06 AM5/21/08
Hello! I am a graduate student in biological anthropology at UCLA. I
am currently working on a mixed-methods project with my advisor,
Daniel M.T. Fessler, to investigate human minds and experience as a
part of my graduate research. In addition to traditional fieldwork in
small-scale societies, some anthropologists are increasingly using
psychological methods to investigate human behavior, motivation, and
cognitive processes.

The phase of our project that is currently underway is collection of
data in the United States via an internet questionnaire about puzzle-
solving and emotion. We would greatly appreciate it if you would be
willing to participate in our study. You must be at least 18 years of
age to be eligible to participate. Participation takes only a few
minutes and is wholly anonymous.

To participate in this survey, simply click on the link below. Note:
if for some reason the link below does not work, copy and paste the
URL into your web browser.

http://sjeng.bol.ucla.edu/CSvalid.html

Thanks in advance for any help you can give us -- we rely on the
goodwill of volunteers. In Anthropology, graduate students aren't as
fortunate as the Psychology graduate students who can access the
undergraduate class subject pools! So feel free to share this link
with interested friends and family!

Best regards,
~Serena

sci.psychology.announce is a moderated newsgroup.
Before submitting an article, please read the guidelines which are posted
here bimonthly or the charter on the Web at http://psychcentral.com/spa/
Submissions are acknowledged automatically.