online survey regarding clients' or therapists' experiences with the practice of narrative, solution-focused or collaborative language systems therapy

Tom Strong

Jan 26, 2005, 7:08:48 PM1/26/05
I am looking for participants for an online survey regarding clients'
or therapists' experiences with the practice of narrative,
solution-focused or collaborative language systems approaches to
therapy. The survey has ethics approval at my university (University
of Calgary) and people can read more about the survey and what it
would entail from the link at my website below.

http://www.acs.ucalgary.ca/~strongt

Thanks
Tom

sci.psychology.announce is a moderated newsgroup.
Before submitting an article, please read the guidelines which are posted
here bimonthly or the charter on the Web at http://psychcentral.com/spa/
Submissions are acknowledged automatically.