Tutor

1 view

flora

Jan 31, 2008, 2:45:06 PM1/31/08
Hello,

I am looking for a temporary psychology tutor because I am not having
any success in my first psychology class. Specifically, I need for
someone to review my tests after I have taken them. I am doing the
class online; however, WEBCT does not let me know which questions I
have missed, so I have no idea what I need to study. I've asked the
professor, but I was told that which questions I missed cannot be
released for security reasons.

Any help will be appreciated. My main goal is to find out which areas
of psychology that I need to review after I have taken the test. Of
course, I will be more than happy to pay for any services provided.

Please e-mail me. My e-mail is locked down due to spam. Just request
that I add you to my buddy list.

Thanks,

Mae

sci.psychology.announce is a moderated newsgroup.
Before submitting an article, please read the guidelines which are posted
here bimonthly or the charter on the Web at http://psychcentral.com/spa/
Submissions are acknowledged automatically.