Volunteers needed for Research Study

elb...@mail.usask.ca

Jun 4, 2008, 7:49:04 AM6/4/08

I am a graduate student at the University of Saskatchewan in Canada.

I am looking for Adults who are willing to participate in a thinking
and reasoning research study, and I am specifically looking for
individuals who have English as a first language. This study will take
approximately 30 minutes to complete.

I understand your time is both limited and precious. However, it is
because of volunteers, like you, who generously donate their time,
that we are able to learn more about how people make decisions. By
taking a few minutes to complete this survey you will play a crucial
role in advancing our understanding of how people think, reason, and
evaluate social science research.

Just copy and paste the link below in to your browser and follow the
instructions.

http://homepage.usask.ca/~elb823/

Thank you

sci.psychology.announce is a moderated newsgroup.
Before submitting an article, please read the guidelines which are posted
here bimonthly or the charter on the Web at http://psychcentral.com/spa/
Submissions are acknowledged automatically.