Online survey for parents with at least one child (10-19)

Donyell Katina Coleman

Feb 17, 2005, 4:58:35 PM2/17/05
Hi, my name is Donyell Coleman. I am a PhD candidate at Wayne
State University in Michigan. I'm currently collecting data
for my dissertation project.

I am looking for volunteers who are parents with at least one
child (10-19 years old) to participate in an online study
examining parental help-seeking and service utilization
attitudes for adolescent mental health. The study takes
15 - 25 minutes to complete. In appreciation of your time,
you may enter a raffle for one of three Palm Zire 72s.
If you have any questions about the study, you may contact
me at ac6...@wayne.edu.

The study link: http://parentstudy.donyell.net

Thanks,
Donyell

sci.psychology.announce is a moderated newsgroup.
Before submitting an article, please read the guidelines which are posted
here bimonthly or the charter on the Web at http://psychcentral.com/spa/
Submissions are acknowledged automatically.