Nano-Thermite in WTC Dust

knews4...@yahoo.com

Apr 4, 2009, 3:24:47 PM4/4/09
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=13049

Complete Article

http://www.bentham-open.org/pages/content.php?TOCPJ/2009/00000002/00000001/7TOCPJ.SGM

Abstract:

We have discovered distinctive red/gray chips in all the samples we
have studied of the dust produced by the destruction of the World
Trade Center. Examination of four of these samples, collected from
separate sites, is reported in this paper. These red/gray chips show
marked similarities in all four samples. One sample was collected by a
Manhattan resident about ten minutes after the collapse of the second
WTC Tower, two the next day, and a fourth about a week later. The
properties of these chips were analyzed using optical microscopy,
scanning electron microscopy (SEM), X-ray energy dispersive
spectroscopy (XEDS), and differential scanning calorimetry (DSC). The
red material contains grains approximately 100 nm across which are
largely iron oxide, while aluminum is contained in tiny plate-like
structures. Separation of components using methyl ethyl ketone
demonstrated that elemental aluminum is present. The iron oxide and
aluminum are intimately mixed in the red material. When ignited in a
DSC device the chips exhibit large but narrow exotherms occurring at
approximately 430 °C, far below the normal ignition temperature for
conventional thermite. Numerous iron-rich spheres are clearly observed
in the residue following the ignition of these peculiar red/gray
chips. The red portion of these chips is found to be an unreacted
thermitic material and highly energetic.

Global Research Editor's Note

The definition of thermitic material:

A trademark used for a welding and incendiary mixture of fine aluminum
powder with a metallic oxide, usually iron, that when ignited yields
an intense heat.

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth
Edition copyright ©2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Updated in 2003.
Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.

Eeyore

Apr 4, 2009, 3:32:17 PM4/4/09

knews4...@yahoo.com wrote:

Bwahahahahhahahaaa !

Chewsy has discovered the word NANO !

Graham

knews4...@yahoo.com

Apr 4, 2009, 4:07:36 PM4/4/09
On Apr 4, 12:32 pm, Eeyore <rabbitsfriendsandrelati...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

Fuck off.
I've been following the technology for years.
Nanotubes.
Nanofibers.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&domains=rense.com&sitesearch=rense.com&ei=F73XSdiML6fmtgPMtomqCg&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=nanotech&spell=1

What the hell do you think the Military does with all the TRILLIONS
they "can't account for?"

Eeyore

Apr 4, 2009, 5:07:14 PM4/4/09

knews4...@yahoo.com wrote:

> Eeyore <rabbitsfriendsandrelati...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > knews4u2c...@yahoo.com wrote:
> >
> > Bwahahahahhahahaaa !
> >
> > Chewsy has discovered the word NANO !
> >
> > Graham
>
> Fuck off.
> I've been following the technology for years.
> Nanotubes.
> Nanofibers.

So ? There's no way you'll understand them.

Provide evidence of these trillions. Preferably from the GAO, not some IDIOT blogsite.

Graham

Al Dykes

Apr 4, 2009, 5:52:59 PM4/4/09
In article <a88066e9-db00-4cdb...@s22g2000prg.googlegroups.com>,
<knews4...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=3Dva&aid=3D13049
>
>Complete Article
>
>http://www.bentham-open.org/pages/content.php?TOCPJ/2009/00000002/00000001/=

>7TOCPJ.SGM
>

>Abstract:
>
>We have discovered distinctive red/gray chips in all the samples we
>have studied of the dust produced by the destruction of the World
>Trade Center. Examination of four of these samples, collected from
>separate sites, is reported in this paper. These red/gray chips show

bentham (look at the URL) is a vanity publication. They will print
anything if someone pays the bill. It's Bentham's Open Chemical
Physics Journal and it has has, in its brief lifespan, produced
exactly two issues. With a total of 12 articles between them, so far.
http://www.bentham.org/open/tocpj/openaccess2.htm

They let the author pick the "peer review" group. That's not "peer
review" to any real scholar or scholarly publication.

Jones still hasn't released the entire analysis of his sample.

There is nothing found in the results he shows that isn't found in any
large building fire.

"Active Thermitic Material" isn't thermite/thermate. It's a
meaningless phrase meant to confuse the children.

Jones still refuses to speak in public in front of any relevant
professional group to present his results and address polite, relevant
questions from knowledgeable people.

He says things that sound silly to relevant professionals I know. He
won't speak in public and address their points.

Why should I believe him.

This latest crap from Jones is being discussed in this thread. Anyone
can read it. If anyone wants to defend Jones or ask questions, you can
get a free ID and have your say.

http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=139293&page=3

Jones will claim "nano-thermite"

The problem with nano-thermite is that all papers about its
characteristics report that it explodes just like other demolition
explosives. Nobody herd any explosions consistent with man-made
demolition at WTC.

For instance:

"A lot of work has been accomplished recently with nanopowders
in energetic materials. For example, it has been proven that
because of their large surface area, the nanopowders can
increase the burn rate in some types of
propellants1,3,8-10. There were also significant developments
made in the "super thermite" area with mixes of nanometric
aluminum and metal oxides11. Those compounds are said to react
at rates approaching (and under particular conditions even
equivalent to) those of high explosives."

http://www.intdetsymp.org/detsymp2002/PaperSubmit/FinalManuscript/pdf/Brousseau-193.pdf

Nobody heard explosions consistent with man-made demolition at WTC on
9/11. There is no sound of an explosion immediately preceding a
collapse on any of the countless video recordings of the collapse of
the towers on 9/11.

--
Al Dykes

Al Dykes

Apr 4, 2009, 5:54:59 PM4/4/09
In article <b271fdc2-83f4-4b68...@v1g2000prd.googlegroups.com>,
<knews4...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>On Apr 4, 12:32=A0pm, Eeyore <rabbitsfriendsandrelati...@hotmail.com>

>wrote:
>> knews4u2c...@yahoo.com wrote:
>>
>> Bwahahahahhahahaaa !
>>
>> Chewsy has discovered the word NANO !
>>
>> Graham
>
>Fuck off.
>I've been following the technology for years.
>Nanotubes.
>Nanofibers.

The you will know that nano-thermite goes BOOM when it is set off.
Pound for pound it is a loud as any other man-made explosive.

Nobody heard any explosion consistent with man-made demolition at WTC.

Surfer

Apr 4, 2009, 7:11:51 PM4/4/09
On Sat, 4 Apr 2009 12:24:47 -0700 (PDT), knews4...@yahoo.com wrote:

A very interesting paper.

Perhaps one of the planes was carrying a cargo of the stuff.

Surfer

Apr 4, 2009, 7:28:59 PM4/4/09
On 4 Apr 2009 17:54:59 -0400, ady...@panix.com (Al Dykes) wrote:

>The you will know that nano-thermite goes BOOM when it is set off.
>Pound for pound it is a loud as any other man-made explosive.

http://www.bentham-open.org/pages/content.php?TOCPJ/2009/00000002/00000001/7TOCPJ.SGM

<Start extract>

"…. nanoenergetics hold promise as useful ingredients for the
thermobaric (TBX) and TBX-like weapons, particularly due to their high
degree of tailorability with regards to energy release and impulse
management [20]."

The feature of “impulse management” may be significant.
It is possible that formulations may be chosen to have just sufficient
percussive effect to achieve the desired fragmentation while
minimizing the noise.

<End extract>

[20] Miziolek AW. Nanoenergetics: an emerging technology area of
national importance. Amptiac Q 2002; 6(1): 43-48.
http://www.p2pays.org/ref/34/33115.pdf

Message has been deleted

Al Dykes

Apr 4, 2009, 8:01:40 PM4/4/09
In article <ifqft4ppdbdpufeub...@4ax.com>,

Surfer <n...@spam.net> wrote:
>On 4 Apr 2009 17:54:59 -0400, ady...@panix.com (Al Dykes) wrote:
>

>>The you will know that nano-thermite goes BOOM when it is set off.
>>Pound for pound it is a loud as any other man-made explosive.
>>

>http://www.bentham-open.org/pages/content.php?TOCPJ/2009/00000002/00000001/7TOCPJ.SGM
>
><Start extract>
>
>"…. nanoenergetics hold promise as useful ingredients for the
>thermobaric (TBX) and TBX-like weapons, particularly due to their high
>degree of tailorability with regards to energy release and impulse
>management [20]."

Thermobaric weapons don't knock down buildings and they go
BOOM. Nobody heard BOOM at WTC consistent with man-made demolition of
any WTC tower.

Here's a small DIY thermobaric bomb.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1dU1P32n_o

That's not what knowcked down any of the WTC towers.

Eric Gisin

Apr 4, 2009, 7:54:49 PM4/4/09
"Surfer" <n...@spam.net> wrote in message news:aupft4hob6gtrl2r5...@4ax.com...
Now that aliens are doing mass abductions, it is common for them to teleport humans out of crashing
airplanes and teleport thermite crash-test-dummies in their place.

knews4...@yahoo.com

Apr 4, 2009, 10:57:13 PM4/4/09
On Apr 4, 2:07 pm, Eeyore <rabbitsfriendsandrelati...@hotmail.com>

wrote:
> knews4u2c...@yahoo.com wrote:
> > Eeyore <rabbitsfriendsandrelati...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > > knews4u2c...@yahoo.com wrote:
>
> > > Bwahahahahhahahaaa !
>
> > > Chewsy has discovered the word NANO !
>
> > > Graham
>
> > Fuck off.
> > I've been following the technology for years.
> > Nanotubes.
> > Nanofibers.
>
> So ? There's no way you'll understand them.
>
> >http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&domains=rense.com&sitesearch=rense...

> > What the hell do you think the Military does with all the TRILLIONS
> > they "can't account for?"
>
> Provide evidence of these trillions. Preferably from the GAO, not some IDIOT blogsite.
>
> Graham

I'll take Rummy's word for it.
He spilled the beans ONE DAY before 9-11.
But that's "just a coincidence."
I told you they "hide in plain sight."
"Cannot track 2.3 Trillion"
Donald Rumsfeld 9-10-2001
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kpWqdPMjmo
et al.
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=&search_query=two+trillion+at+pentagon&aq=f

"Pentagram Accounting"
Toilet seat taxpayer cost $500.
Nanotech Research Discount. $390.
Anthrax Rebate $100
Real Cost of Seat $10.

doug

Apr 5, 2009, 12:03:39 AM4/5/09

knews4...@yahoo.com wrote:

As soon as the socialized medicine comes, you all will learn
about government acounting. It is not pretty.

knews4...@yahoo.com

Apr 4, 2009, 11:38:00 PM4/4/09
On Apr 4, 4:54 pm, "Eric Gisin" <gi...@uniserve.com> wrote:
> "Surfer" <n...@spam.net> wrote in messagenews:aupft4hob6gtrl2r5...@4ax.com...

> > On Sat, 4 Apr 2009 12:24:47 -0700 (PDT), knews4u2c...@yahoo.com wrote:
>
> >>http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=13049
>
> >>Complete Article
>
> >>http://www.bentham-open.org/pages/content.php?TOCPJ/2009/00000002/000...

> > A very interesting paper.
>
> > Perhaps one of the planes was carrying a cargo of the stuff.
>
> Now that aliens are doing mass abductions, it is common for them to teleport humans out of crashing
> airplanes and teleport thermite crash-test-dummies in their place.

You can sideways smear Jone's paper but it's meaningless to do so.
4 plane transponders went missing for over an hour.
Anything could have happened.
Who ever was on those planes could have gotten the "air mask"
treatment and been asleep for the whole "attack."

Al Dykes

Apr 5, 2009, 7:14:34 AM4/5/09
In article <e0c173f1-abee-47ff...@b7g2000pre.googlegroups.com>,
<knews4...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>On Apr 4, 2:07=A0pm, Eeyore <rabbitsfriendsandrelati...@hotmail.com>

>wrote:
>> knews4u2c...@yahoo.com wrote:

>> > Fuck off.
>> > I've been following the technology for years.
>> > Nanotubes.
>> > Nanofibers.
>>
>> So ? There's no way you'll understand them.
>>
>> >http://www.google.com/search?hl=3Den&domains=3Drense.com&sitesearch=3Dre=

>nse...
>>
>> > What the hell do you think the Military does with all the TRILLIONS
>> > they "can't account for?"
>>
>> Provide evidence of these trillions. Preferably from the GAO, not some ID=

>IOT blogsite.
>>
>> Graham
>
>I'll take Rummy's word for it.
>He spilled the beans ONE DAY before 9-11.
>But that's "just a coincidence."
>I told you they "hide in plain sight."

<http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8137991504304840706>

Al Dykes

Apr 5, 2009, 7:19:32 AM4/5/09
In article <982f5796-268b-4cde...@u9g2000pre.googlegroups.com>,
<knews4...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>On Apr 4, 4:54=A0pm, "Eric Gisin" <gi...@uniserve.com> wrote:
>> "Surfer" <n...@spam.net> wrote in messagenews:aupft4hob6gtrl2r5n15mri81p8=
>lnc...@4ax.com...

>.
>>
>> > A very interesting paper.
>>
>> > Perhaps one of the planes was carrying a cargo of the stuff.
>>
>> Now that aliens are doing mass abductions, it is common for them to telep=

>ort humans out of crashing
>> airplanes and teleport thermite crash-test-dummies in their place.
>
>You can sideways smear Jone's paper but it's meaningless to do so.
>4 plane transponders went missing for over an hour.

You've been lied to.

They didn't go missing. They were inside a building on fire. There
were hundreads of people involved from the moment of the crash.

The transponders are consistent with about a million other and
interlocking bits of evidence and eyewitness reports.

knews4...@yahoo.com

Apr 5, 2009, 12:33:41 PM4/5/09
On Apr 5, 4:19 am, ady...@panix.com (Al Dykes) wrote:
> In article <982f5796-268b-4cde-a493-d87f52b64...@u9g2000pre.googlegroups.com>,

>  <knews4u2c...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >On Apr 4, 4:54=A0pm, "Eric Gisin" <gi...@uniserve.com> wrote:
> >> "Surfer" <n...@spam.net> wrote in messagenews:aupft4hob6gtrl2r5n15mri81p8=
> >lnc4...@4ax.com...

> >.

> >> Now that aliens are doing mass abductions, it is common for them to telep=
> >ort humans out of crashing
> >> airplanes and teleport thermite crash-test-dummies in their place.
>
> >You can sideways smear Jone's paper but it's meaningless to do so.
> >4 plane transponders went missing for over an hour.
>
> You've been lied to.
>
> They didn't go missing. They were inside a building on fire. There
> were hundreads of people involved from the moment of the crash.
>
> The transponders are consistent with about a million other and
> interlocking bits of evidence and eyewitness reports.

Got English?
I mean besides your lies.

> --
> Al Dykes

Nice arm waving.....
There are a few billion....er....TRILLION reasons why you are full of
crap.
http://engforum.pravda.ru/showthread.php?t=233860

Transponder and ‘Home Run’: Technically a transponder is a combined
radio transmitter and receiver which operates automatically, in
reference to 9/11 relaying data between the four aircrafts and air
traffic controls on the ground. The communication protocols provide a
unique “identity” for each aircraft, which are essential to avoid mid-
air collisions in crowded airspace, and equally essential for ‘Home
Run’ controllers lock onto the intended aircrafts for remote control
manoeuvrings. Once the correct aircraft has been located, Home Run
“piggy backs” a data transmission onto the transponder channel and
takes direct control from the ground. Per 9-11 commission time line,
all 9/11 planes had transponders turned off during hijacking! This
explains why none of the 9/11 aircraft sent a special “I have been
hijacked” transponder code, despite multiple activation points on all
four aircrafts. Because once the transponder frequency had already
been piggy backed by Home Run, transmission of the special hijack code
was rendered impossible. This was the first hard proof that the 9/11
target aircrafts had been hijacked electronically from the ground.

BradGuth

Apr 5, 2009, 7:09:05 PM4/5/09
On Apr 4, 2:52 pm, ady...@panix.com (Al Dykes) wrote:
> In article <a88066e9-db00-4cdb-8dc3-c50eeecfa...@s22g2000prg.googlegroups.com>,> >http://www.bentham-open.org/pages/content.php?TOCPJ/2009/00000002/000...

> >7TOCPJ.SGM
>
> >Abstract:
>
> >We have discovered distinctive red/gray chips in all the samples we
> >have studied of the dust produced by the destruction of the World
> >Trade Center. Examination of four of these samples, collected from
> >separate sites, is reported in this paper. These red/gray chips show
>
> bentham (look at the URL) is a vanity publication. They will print
> anything if someone pays the bill. It's Bentham's Open Chemical
> Physics Journal and it has has, in its brief lifespan, produced
> exactly two issues. With a total of 12 articles between them, so far.http://www.bentham.org/open/tocpj/openaccess2.htm
>        http://www.intdetsymp.org/detsymp2002/PaperSubmit/FinalManuscript/pdf...

> Nobody heard explosions consistent with man-made demolition at WTC on
> 9/11.  There is no sound of an explosion immediately preceding a
> collapse on any of the countless video recordings of the collapse of
> the towers on 9/11.
>
> --
> Al Dykes
>  News is something someone wants to suppress, everything else is advertising.
>     - Lord Northcliffe, publisher of the Daily Mail

note: thermite doesn't explode.

~ BG

BradGuth

Apr 5, 2009, 7:12:56 PM4/5/09
> crap.http://engforum.pravda.ru/showthread.php?t=233860

> Transponder and ‘Home Run’: Technically a transponder is a combined
> radio transmitter and receiver which operates automatically, in
> reference to 9/11 relaying data between the four aircrafts and air
> traffic controls on the ground. The communication protocols provide a
> unique “identity” for each aircraft, which are essential to avoid mid-
> air collisions in crowded airspace, and equally essential for ‘Home
> Run’ controllers lock onto the intended aircrafts for remote control
> manoeuvrings. Once the correct aircraft has been located, Home Run
> “piggy backs” a data transmission onto the transponder channel and
> takes direct control from the ground. Per 9-11 commission time line,
> all 9/11 planes had transponders turned off during hijacking! This
> explains why none of the 9/11 aircraft sent a special “I have been
> hijacked” transponder code, despite multiple activation points on all
> four aircrafts. Because once the transponder frequency had already
> been piggy backed by Home Run, transmission of the special hijack code
> was rendered impossible. This was the first hard proof that the 9/11
> target aircrafts had been hijacked electronically from the ground.

btw, be sure to mention that thermite doesn't explode, instead it
just quickly burns its way through steel.

The controlled welding of rail doesn't exactly make much noise, but it
certainly gets the job done.

~ BG

Al Dykes

Apr 5, 2009, 8:56:08 PM4/5/09
In article <25020536-65e3-4083...@z16g2000prd.googlegroups.com>,
BradGuth <brad...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]

>> =A0 =A0 =A0 made in the "super thermite" area with mixes of nanometric
>> =A0 =A0 =A0 aluminum and metal oxides11. Those compounds are said to reac=
>> =A0 =A0 =A0 at rates approaching (and under particular conditions even
>> =A0 =A0 =A0 equivalent to) those of high explosives."
>>
>> =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0http://www.intdetsymp.org/detsymp2002/PaperSubmit/FinalMan=

>uscript/pdf...
>>
>> Nobody heard explosions consistent with man-made demolition at WTC on
>> 9/11. =A0There is no sound of an explosion immediately preceding a

>> collapse on any of the countless video recordings of the collapse of
>> the towers on 9/11.
>>
>> --
>> Al Dykes
>> =A0News is something someone wants to suppress, everything else is advert=
>ising.
>> =A0 =A0 - Lord Northcliffe, publisher of the Daily Mail

nano-thermite does.

brisance

http://www.intdetsymp.org/detsymp2002/PaperSubmit/FinalManuscript/pdf/Brousseau-193.pdf

A lot of work has been accomplished recently with nanopowders in
energetic materials. For example, it has been proven that because of
their large surface area, the nanopowders can increase the burn rate
in some types of propellants1,3,8-10. There were also significant

developments made in the .super thermite. area with mixes of

nanometric aluminum and metal oxides11. Those compounds are said to
react at rates approaching (and under particular conditions even
equivalent to) those of high explosives.

Al Dykes

Apr 5, 2009, 8:56:36 PM4/5/09
In article <cdc7cfd2-0b56-4cef...@y34g2000prb.googlegroups.com>,
BradGuth <brad...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Apr 5, 9:33=A0am, knews4u2c...@yahoo.com wrote:
>> On Apr 5, 4:19=A0am, ady...@panix.com (Al Dykes) wrote:
>>
>> > In article <982f5796-268b-4cde-a493-d87f52b64...@u9g2000pre.googlegroup=
>s.com>,

>i81p8=3D
>ote:

>9

>000..=3D

>telep=3D

>> > You've been lied to.
>>
>> > They didn't go missing. They were inside a building on fire. There
>> > were hundreads of people involved from the moment of the crash.
>>
>> > The transponders are consistent with about a million other and
>> > interlocking bits of evidence and eyewitness reports.
>>
>> Got English?
>> I mean besides your lies.
>>
>> > --
>> > Al Dykes
>>
>> Nice arm waving.....
>> There are a few billion....er....TRILLION reasons why you are full of
>> crap.http://engforum.pravda.ru/showthread.php?t=3D233860
>>
>> Transponder and =91Home Run=92: Technically a transponder is a combined

>> radio transmitter and receiver which operates automatically, in
>> reference to 9/11 relaying data between the four aircrafts and air
>> traffic controls on the ground. The communication protocols provide a
>> unique =93identity=94 for each aircraft, which are essential to avoid mid=
>-
>> air collisions in crowded airspace, and equally essential for =91Home
>> Run=92 controllers lock onto the intended aircrafts for remote control

>> manoeuvrings. Once the correct aircraft has been located, Home Run
>> =93piggy backs=94 a data transmission onto the transponder channel and

>> takes direct control from the ground. Per 9-11 commission time line,
>> all 9/11 planes had transponders turned off during hijacking! This
>> explains why none of the 9/11 aircraft sent a special =93I have been
>> hijacked=94 transponder code, despite multiple activation points on all

>> four aircrafts. Because once the transponder frequency had already
>> been piggy backed by Home Run, transmission of the special hijack code
>> was rendered impossible. This was the first hard proof that the 9/11
>> target aircrafts had been hijacked electronically from the ground.
>
>btw, be sure to mention that thermite doesn't explode, instead it
>just quickly burns its way through steel.

Nano-thermite does.

http://www.intdetsymp.org/detsymp2002/PaperSubmit/FinalManuscript/pdf/Brousseau-193.pdf

A lot of work has been accomplished recently
with nanopowders in energetic materials. For
example, it has been proven that because of their
large surface area, the nanopowders can increase the
burn rate in some types of propellants1,3,8-10. There
were also significant developments made in the
.super thermite. area with mixes of nanometric
aluminum and metal oxides11. Those compounds are
said to react at rates approaching (and under
particular conditions even equivalent to) those of
high explosives.

Al Dykes

Apr 5, 2009, 10:22:11 PM4/5/09
In article <ef0374a7-9a96-4d6f...@x29g2000prf.googlegroups.com>,
<knews4...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>On Apr 5, 4:19=A0am, ady...@panix.com (Al Dykes) wrote:
>> In article <982f5796-268b-4cde-a493-d87f52b64...@u9g2000pre.googlegroups.=
>com>,
>>

>> =A0<knews4u2c...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>1p8=3D
>> >lnc4...@4ax.com...
>0..=3D

>> >.

>lep=3D

>> >ort humans out of crashing
>>
>> >You can sideways smear Jone's paper but it's meaningless to do so.
>> >4 plane transponders went missing for over an hour.
>>
>> You've been lied to.
>>
>> They didn't go missing. They were inside a building on fire. There
>> were hundreads of people involved from the moment of the crash.
>>
>> The transponders are consistent with about a million other and
>> interlocking bits of evidence and eyewitness reports.
>>
>Got English?
>I mean besides your lies.
>
>> --
>> Al Dykes
>>

>Nice arm waving.....
>There are a few billion....er....TRILLION reasons why you are full of
>crap.
>http://engforum.pravda.ru/showthread.php?t=3D233860
>
>Transponder and =91Home Run=92: Technically a transponder is a combined

>radio transmitter and receiver which operates automatically, in
>reference to 9/11 relaying data between the four aircrafts and air
>traffic controls on the ground. The communication protocols provide a
>unique =93identity=94 for each aircraft, which are essential to avoid mid-
>air collisions in crowded airspace, and equally essential for =91Home
>Run=92 controllers lock onto the intended aircrafts for remote control

>manoeuvrings. Once the correct aircraft has been located, Home Run
>=93piggy backs=94 a data transmission onto the transponder channel and

>takes direct control from the ground. Per 9-11 commission time line,
>all 9/11 planes had transponders turned off during hijacking! This

So what? We know exactly where the plane was every minute it was in
the sky.

BURT

Apr 5, 2009, 10:48:00 PM4/5/09
On Apr 5, 6:22 pm, ady...@panix.com (Al Dykes) wrote:
> In article <ef0374a7-9a96-4d6f-b02f-6e01e86d9...@x29g2000prf.googlegroups.com>,
>     - Lord Northcliffe, publisher of the Daily Mail- Hide quoted text -

There were no small termites in those buildings. They were steel and
concrete; not wood.

Mitch Raemsch

Mitch Raemsch

Apr 5, 2009, 11:14:12 PM4/5/09
> http://www.bentham-open.org/pages/content.php?TOCPJ/2009/00000002/000...

lemme get this straight.... these guys did a study to see if there
would be rusted iron and aluminum in the dust left over from when an
airplane flies into a skyscraper; and apparently when they did find
them, this is an earthshaking discovery that changes everything?

BradGuth

Apr 6, 2009, 12:35:36 AM4/6/09
On Apr 5, 5:56 pm, ady...@panix.com (Al Dykes) wrote:
> In article <cdc7cfd2-0b56-4cef-a011-abfe7ae35...@y34g2000prb.googlegroups.com>,
> http://www.intdetsymp.org/detsymp2002/PaperSubmit/FinalManuscript/pdf...

> A lot of work has been accomplished recently
> with nanopowders in energetic materials. For
> example, it has been proven that because of their
> large surface area, the nanopowders can increase the
> burn rate in some types of propellants1,3,8-10. There
> were also significant developments made in the
> .super thermite. area with mixes of nanometric
> aluminum and metal oxides11. Those compounds are
> said to react at rates approaching (and under
> particular conditions even equivalent to) those of
> high explosives.
> --
> Al Dykes
>  News is something someone wants to suppress, everything else is advertising.
>     - Lord Northcliffe, publisher of the Daily Mail

When used for cutting or heating of steel it doesn't exactly explode,
although the collapsing structure and of it's multiple steam powered
systems would explode.

~ BG

BradGuth

Apr 6, 2009, 12:38:05 AM4/6/09
On Apr 5, 5:56 pm, ady...@panix.com (Al Dykes) wrote:
> In article <25020536-65e3-4083-a53b-735e9bdc8...@z16g2000prd.googlegroups.com>,
> http://www.intdetsymp.org/detsymp2002/PaperSubmit/FinalManuscript/pdf...

>   A lot of work has been accomplished recently with nanopowders in
>   energetic materials. For example, it has been proven that because of
>   their large surface area, the nanopowders can increase the burn rate
>   in some types of propellants1,3,8-10. There were also significant
>   developments made in the .super thermite. area with mixes of
>   nanometric aluminum and metal oxides11. Those compounds are said to
>   react at rates approaching (and under particular conditions even
>   equivalent to) those of high explosives.
>
> --
> Al Dykes
>  News is something someone wants to suppress, everything else is advertising.
>     - Lord Northcliffe, publisher of the Daily Mail

How many hundred tonnes of live steam and steam heated hot water was
in each building?

~ BG

knews4...@yahoo.com

Apr 6, 2009, 1:39:33 AM4/6/09

Androcles

Apr 6, 2009, 1:51:45 AM4/6/09

"z" <gzuc...@snail-mail.net> wrote in message

Well yeah... the Fourth Edition copyright ©2000 had to be updated in 2003.

m II

Apr 6, 2009, 2:35:54 AM4/6/09
BURT wrote:

> There were no small termites in those buildings. They were steel and
> concrete; not wood.

I wonder if anyone will see what you meant by that. Somehow, I feel it
will be missed.

mike

Al Dykes

Apr 6, 2009, 10:53:19 AM4/6/09
In article <dcf30b1d-27c5-4247...@y34g2000prb.googlegroups.com>,
BradGuth <brad...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Apr 5, 5:56=A0pm, ady...@panix.com (Al Dykes) wrote:
>> In article <cdc7cfd2-0b56-4cef-a011-abfe7ae35...@y34g2000prb.googlegroups=
>.com>,
>>

>> BradGuth =A0<bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:

>oup=3D
>> >s.com>,

>5mr=3D
>> >i81p8=3D3D
> wr=3D
>> >ote:

>D3D1304=3D
>> >9

>02/=3D
>> >000..=3D3D

>to =3D
>> >telep=3D3D

>.

>bined
>oid mid=3D
>> >-

>ol

> and

>all
>>
>> >btw, =A0be sure to mention that thermite doesn't explode, instead it

>> >just quickly burns its way through steel.
>>
>> Nano-thermite does.
>>
>> http://www.intdetsymp.org/detsymp2002/PaperSubmit/FinalManuscript/pdf...
>>
>> A lot of work has been accomplished recently
>> with nanopowders in energetic materials. For
>> example, it has been proven that because of their
>> large surface area, the nanopowders can increase the
>> burn rate in some types of propellants1,3,8-10. There
>> were also significant developments made in the
>> .super thermite. area with mixes of nanometric
>> aluminum and metal oxides11. Those compounds are
>> said to react at rates approaching (and under
>> particular conditions even equivalent to) those of
>> high explosives.
>> --
>> Al Dykes
>> =A0News is something someone wants to suppress, everything else is advert=
>ising.
>> =A0 =A0 - Lord Northcliffe, publisher of the Daily Mail

>When used for cutting or heating of steel it doesn't exactly explode,
>although the collapsing structure and of it's multiple steam powered
>systems would explode.

Nano-thermite explodes.

BOOM.

Al Dykes

Apr 6, 2009, 10:54:38 AM4/6/09
In article <fbebea5d-0663-4419...@n7g2000prc.googlegroups.com>,
<knews4...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>On Apr 5, 8:14=A0pm, z <gzuck...@snail-mail.net> wrote:
>> On Apr 4, 3:24=A0pm, knews4u2c...@yahoo.com wrote:
>>

>> >http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=3Dva&aid=3D13049

>> > Complete Article
>>
>> >http://www.bentham-open.org/pages/content.php?TOCPJ/2009/00000002/000...
>>
>> > Abstract:
>>
>> > We have discovered distinctive red/gray chips in all the samples we
>> > have studied of the dust produced by the destruction of the World
>> > Trade Center. Examination of four of these samples, collected from
>> > separate sites, is reported in this paper. These red/gray chips show
>> > marked similarities in all four samples. One sample was collected by a
>> > Manhattan resident about ten minutes after the collapse of the second
>> > WTC Tower, two the next day, and a fourth about a week later. The
>> > properties of these chips were analyzed using optical microscopy,
>> > scanning electron microscopy (SEM), X-ray energy dispersive
>> > spectroscopy (XEDS), and differential scanning calorimetry (DSC). The
>> > red material contains grains approximately 100 nm across which are
>> > largely iron oxide, while aluminum is contained in tiny plate-like
>> > structures. Separation of components using methyl ethyl ketone
>> > demonstrated that elemental aluminum is present. The iron oxide and
>> > aluminum are intimately mixed in the red material. When ignited in a
>> > DSC device the chips exhibit large but narrow exotherms occurring at
>> > approximately 430 =B0C, far below the normal ignition temperature for

>> > conventional thermite. Numerous iron-rich spheres are clearly observed
>> > in the residue following the ignition of these peculiar red/gray
>> > chips. The red portion of these chips is found to be an unreacted
>> > thermitic material and highly energetic.
>>
>> > Global Research Editor's Note
>>
>> > The definition of thermitic material:
>>
>> > A trademark used for a welding and incendiary mixture of fine aluminum
>> > powder with a metallic oxide, usually iron, that when ignited yields
>> > an intense heat.
>>
>> > The American Heritage=AE Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth
>> > Edition copyright =A92000 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Updated in 2003.

>> > Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.
>>
>> lemme get this straight.... these guys did a study to see if there
>> would be rusted iron and aluminum in the dust left over from when an
>> airplane flies into a skyscraper; and apparently when they did find
>> them, this is an earthshaking discovery that changes everything?
>
>Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggghhhhht.
>http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=3D&search_query=3Ddr+jones+therm=ate&aq=3Df

Your URL is broken. You do that quite a lot.

PV

Apr 6, 2009, 12:42:00 PM4/6/09
knews4...@yahoo.com writes:
>Fuck off.
>I've been following the technology for years.
>Nanotubes.
>Nanofibers.

Nanobrains. Nanodicks. *
like corkscrews.

PV

Apr 6, 2009, 12:44:06 PM4/6/09
knews4...@yahoo.com writes:
>You can sideways smear Jone's paper but it's meaningless to do so.
>4 plane transponders went missing for over an hour.

"Went missing"? Dumbass. *

knews4...@yahoo.com

Apr 6, 2009, 4:51:49 PM4/6/09
On Apr 6, 7:54 am, ady...@panix.com (Al Dykes) wrote:
> In article <fbebea5d-0663-4419-8994-bead6030f...@n7g2000prc.googlegroups.com>,
> >http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=3D&search_query=3Ddr+jones...

> Your URL is broken. You do that quite a lot.
>
> --
> Al Dykes

Put this "dr jones thermate" in youtube's search box.
www.youtube.com
Watch Jones' lectures.
There are about 4 or five complete talks now.
Do it at google videos if you need to.
http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=dr+jones+thermate&hl=en&emb=0&aq=-1&oq=#
Get a decent news reader.....

Al Dykes

Apr 6, 2009, 5:03:45 PM4/6/09
In article <49786ca6-1ae4-426c...@v23g2000pro.googlegroups.com>,
<knews4...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>On Apr 6, 7:54=A0am, ady...@panix.com (Al Dykes) wrote:
>> In article <fbebea5d-0663-4419-8994-bead6030f...@n7g2000prc.googlegroups.=
>com>,
>>

>> =A0<knews4u2c...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>for

>ed

>um

>2003.

>> >Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggghhhhht.
>> >http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=3D3D&search_query=3D3Ddr+jone=

>s...
>>
>> Your URL is broken. You do that quite a lot.
>>
>> --
>> Al Dykes
>
>Put this "dr jones thermate" in youtube's search box.
>www.youtube.com
>Watch Jones' lectures.

I have. I also know a metallurgists who has. He laughs his ass off.

You appear to not get Jones' joke.

He is a joke.

Jones wants to convince you that A = B. He shows you A in great detail
but he never shows you B. He doesn't want you to makeup your won mind.
He's a con artist to the gullible.

You are gullible.

john030409

Apr 6, 2009, 5:52:40 PM4/6/09
On Apr 6, 3:03 pm, ady...@panix.com (Al Dykes) wrote:
> In article <49786ca6-1ae4-426c-b182-83ddc1a65...@v23g2000pro.googlegroups.com>,

> >s...
>
> >> Your URL is broken. You do that quite a lot.
>
> >> --
> >> Al Dykes
>
> >Put this "dr jones thermate" in youtube's search box.
> >www.youtube.com
> >Watch Jones' lectures.
>
> I have. I also know a metallurgists who has. He laughs his ass off.
>
> You appear to not get Jones' joke.
>
> He is a joke.
>
> Jones wants to convince you that A = B. He shows you A in great detail
> but he never shows you B. He doesn't want you to makeup your won mind.
> He's a con artist to the gullible.
>
> You are gullible.
>
> --
> Al Dykes
> News is something someone wants to suppress, everything else is advertising.
> - Lord Northcliffe, publisher of the Daily Mail

And from looking at the posts you do, you spend
40 hours a week trying to suppress 9-11 investigation.

The question arises- why are you so 'patriotic'?

Post some physics, government shill.

john

J-Bird

Apr 6, 2009, 7:03:29 PM4/6/09
On Apr 4, 1:07 pm, knews4u2c...@yahoo.com wrote:
> On Apr 4, 12:32 pm, Eeyore <rabbitsfriendsandrelati...@hotmail.com>

> wrote:
>
> > knews4u2c...@yahoo.com wrote:
>
> > Bwahahahahhahahaaa !
>
> > Chewsy has discovered the word NANO !
>
> > Graham
>
> Fuck off.
> I've been following the technology for years.
> Nanotubes.
> Nanofibers.http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&domains=rense.com&sitesearch=rense...

> What the hell do you think the Military does with all the TRILLIONS
> they "can't account for?"

Tell him Brother, the days of ignorance are numbered

J-Bird

Apr 6, 2009, 7:04:34 PM4/6/09

wrote:
> knews4u2c...@yahoo.com wrote:
> > Eeyore <rabbitsfriendsandrelati...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > > knews4u2c...@yahoo.com wrote:
>
> > > Bwahahahahhahahaaa !
>
> > > Chewsy has discovered the word NANO !
>
> > > Graham
>
> > Fuck off.
> > I've been following the technology for years.
> > Nanotubes.
> > Nanofibers.
>
> So ? There's no way you'll understand them.
>
> >http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&domains=rense.com&sitesearch=rense...
>
> > What the hell do you think the Military does with all the TRILLIONS
> > they "can't account for?"
>
> Provide evidence of these trillions. Preferably from the GAO, not some IDIOT blogsite.
>
> Graham

How about the secretary of defense admitting the Pentagon cannot
account for 2.3 trillion dollars on september 10, 2001. Will that do?

J-Bird

Apr 6, 2009, 7:13:11 PM4/6/09
On Apr 4, 5:01 pm, ady...@panix.com (Al Dykes) wrote:
> In article <ifqft4ppdbdpufeubel2p496qee7taq...@4ax.com>,
>

> Surfer  <n...@spam.net> wrote:
> >On 4 Apr 2009 17:54:59 -0400, ady...@panix.com (Al Dykes) wrote:
>
> >>The you will know that nano-thermite goes BOOM when it is set off.
> >>Pound for pound it is a loud as any other man-made explosive.
>
> >http://www.bentham-open.org/pages/content.php?TOCPJ/2009/00000002/000...
>
> ><Start extract>
>
> >"…. nanoenergetics hold promise as useful ingredients for the
> >thermobaric (TBX) and TBX-like weapons, particularly due to their high
> >degree of tailorability with regards to energy release and impulse
> >management [20]."
>
> Thermobaric weapons don't knock down buildings and they go
> BOOM. Nobody heard BOOM at WTC consistent with man-made demolition of
> any WTC tower.
>
> Here's a small DIY thermobaric bomb.
>
>  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1dU1P32n_o
>
> That's not what knowcked down any of the WTC towers.

> --
> Al Dykes
>  News is something someone wants to suppress, everything else is advertising.
>     - Lord Northcliffe, publisher of the Daily Mail

Quit saying nobody head "Booms" because they absolutely did. In fact
the firefighter oral testimonies make numerous references to very
loud, percussive explosions particularly right before the collapse

Al Dykes

Apr 6, 2009, 7:14:12 PM4/6/09
In article <3728b4ab-d946-431d...@d25g2000prn.googlegroups.com>,
J-Bird <johnd...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Apr 4, 2:07=A0pm, Eeyore <rabbitsfriendsandrelati...@hotmail.com>

>wrote:
>> knews4u2c...@yahoo.com wrote:

>> > Fuck off.
>> > I've been following the technology for years.
>> > Nanotubes.
>> > Nanofibers.
>>
>> So ? There's no way you'll understand them.
>>
>> >http://www.google.com/search?hl=3Den&domains=3Drense.com&sitesearch=3Dre=

>nse...
>>
>> > What the hell do you think the Military does with all the TRILLIONS
>> > they "can't account for?"
>>
>> Provide evidence of these trillions. Preferably from the GAO, not some ID=

>IOT blogsite.
>>
>> Graham
>
>How about the secretary of defense admitting the Pentagon cannot
>account for 2.3 trillion dollars on september 10, 2001. Will that do?

"Can't account for" only means "stolen" to people that are unfamiliar
with asset accounting is very large organizations.

age...@justicespammail.com

Apr 6, 2009, 7:25:13 PM4/6/09

Why don't you read what the man said, sport.

"Nobody heard BOOM at WTC CONSISTENT WITH MAN-MAD DEMOLITION OF ANY
WTC TOWER."

>In fact
>the firefighter oral testimonies make numerous references to very
>loud, percussive explosions particularly right before the collapse

That sounded like explosions. No firefighter has said that they heard
demolition explosions, just loud noises that sounded like explosions.

J-Bird

Apr 6, 2009, 7:24:40 PM4/6/09
On Apr 6, 4:14 pm, ady...@panix.com (Al Dykes) wrote:
> In article <3728b4ab-d946-431d-a659-9e2572220...@d25g2000prn.googlegroups.com>,

> J-Bird  <johndbri...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >On Apr 4, 2:07=A0pm, Eeyore <rabbitsfriendsandrelati...@hotmail.com>
> >wrote:

> >> So ? There's no way you'll understand them.

> >nse...

> >> Provide evidence of these trillions. Preferably from the GAO, not some ID=
> >IOT blogsite.
>
> >> Graham
>
> >How about the secretary of defense admitting the Pentagon cannot
> >account for 2.3 trillion dollars on september 10, 2001. Will that do?
>
> "Can't account for" only means "stolen" to people that are unfamiliar
> with asset accounting is very large organizations.
>
> --
> Al Dykes
>  News is something someone wants to suppress, everything else is advertising.
>     - Lord Northcliffe, publisher of the Daily Mail

Right... just like these bailouts are going to save the country? Dude,
if you aren't getting a paycheck for doing what you are doing, I'd be
shocked. No way can a person be this defensive of the most corrupt
government on the planet in such a contrarian manner. Even my
Republican friends who thought President Bush walked on water have
acknowledged this fact. Troll much?

J-Bird

Apr 6, 2009, 7:30:13 PM4/6/09
> Are you F-ing kidding me!? Actually many of them made direct references to the fact that they believed the buildings were being brought down by explosives set in place before hand. Read the testimonies and listen to the news interviews. One worker from the WTC described it as sounding like rapid gunfire, "pop! pop! pop! pop!" and then he said he heard "three massive explosions." and the building came down. Another first responder recalled how she could see a belt of flashes going all throughout the north tower right before it collapsed, which reminded her of a controlled demolition. How much more specific do they need to be?

J-Bird

Apr 6, 2009, 7:31:52 PM4/6/09
On Apr 6, 4:25 pm, agen...@justicespammail.com wrote:

Are you F-ing kidding me!? Actually many of them made direct

Androcles

Apr 6, 2009, 7:37:59 PM4/6/09
*plonk*

Do not reply to this generic message, it was automatically generated;
you have been kill-filed, either for being boringly stupid, repetitive,
unfunny, ineducable, repeatedly posting politics, religion or off-topic
subjects to a sci. newsgroup, attempting free advertising, because
you are a troll, simply insane or any combination or permutation of the
aforementioned reasons; any reply will go unread.

Boringly stupid is the most common cause of kill-filing, but because
this message is generic the other reasons have been included. You are
left to decide which is most applicable to you.

There is no appeal, I have despotic power over whom I will electronically
admit into my home and you do not qualify as a reasonable person I would
wish to converse with or even poke fun at. Some weirdoes are not kill-
filed, they amuse me and I retain them for their entertainment value
as I would any chicken with two heads, either one of which enables the
dumb bird to scratch dirt, step back, look down, step forward to the
same spot and repeat the process eternally.

This should not trouble you, many of those plonked find it a blessing
that they are not required to think and can persist in their bigotry
or crackpot theories without challenge.

You have the right to free speech, I have the right not to listen. The
kill-file will be cleared annually with spring cleaning or whenever I
purchase a new computer or hard drive.

I hope you find this explanation is satisfactory but even if you don't,
damnly my frank, I don't give a dear. Have a nice day.

"J-Bird" <johnd...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Message has been deleted

Strabo

Apr 6, 2009, 9:33:18 PM4/6/09

They've been on these NGs defending the 9/11 official line every
day of every week of every month since the official report.

Eeyore

Apr 6, 2009, 8:46:53 PM4/6/09

PV wrote:

> knews4...@yahoo.com writes:
> >Fuck off.
> >I've been following the technology for years.
> >Nanotubes.
> >Nanofibers.

And knows nothing about them !

> Nanobrains. Nanodicks.

That would be more like it.

Graham

Eeyore

Apr 6, 2009, 8:48:30 PM4/6/09

J-Bird wrote:

> Tell him Brother, the days of ignorance are numbered

Oh God ! Another clown.

Graham

Eeyore

Apr 6, 2009, 8:49:24 PM4/6/09

J-Bird wrote:

> Eeyore <rabbitsfriendsandrelati...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > knews4u2c...@yahoo.com wrote:

> > > Fuck off.
> > > I've been following the technology for years.
> > > Nanotubes.
> > > Nanofibers.
> >
> > So ? There's no way you'll understand them.
> >
> > >http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&domains=rense.com&sitesearch=rense...
> >
> > > What the hell do you think the Military does with all the TRILLIONS
> > > they "can't account for?"
> >
> > Provide evidence of these trillions. Preferably from the GAO, not some IDIOT blogsite.
>

> How about the secretary of defense admitting the Pentagon cannot
> account for 2.3 trillion dollars on september 10, 2001. Will that do?

I suggest they get better accountants.

Graham

Eeyore

Apr 6, 2009, 8:50:59 PM4/6/09

J-Bird wrote:

> Quit saying nobody head "Booms" because they absolutely did. In fact
> the firefighter oral testimonies make numerous references to very
> loud, percussive explosions particularly right before the collapse

There's a difference between an explosion and a BOOM dimbrain. I imagine a failing
structure would make quite a few BOOMS before finally collapsing.

Graham

Eeyore

Apr 6, 2009, 8:53:22 PM4/6/09

J-Bird wrote:

> Right... just like these bailouts are going to save the country? Dude,
> if you aren't getting a paycheck for doing what you are doing, I'd be
> shocked. No way can a person be this defensive of the most corrupt
> government on the planet in such a contrarian manner. Even my
> Republican friends who thought President Bush walked on water have
> acknowledged this fact. Troll much?

Piss off out of the science groups and tell your stupid stories in the conspiracy
ones.

Graham

Eeyore

Apr 6, 2009, 8:59:52 PM4/6/09

Strabo wrote:

> They've been on these NGs defending the 9/11 official line every
> day of every week of every month since the official report.

Because it's obviously correct.

Quit posting in SCIENCE groups. We understand. YOU don't.

Graham

knews4...@yahoo.com

Apr 6, 2009, 11:47:06 PM4/6/09

You mean since before the "Official Investigation."
Actually since way before 9-11.
I know there is a rotation though along with the nym changes.

knews4...@yahoo.com

Apr 6, 2009, 11:55:40 PM4/6/09
On Apr 4, 5:01 pm, ady...@panix.com (Al Dykes) wrote:
> In article <ifqft4ppdbdpufeubel2p496qee7taq...@4ax.com>,
>

> Surfer  <n...@spam.net> wrote:
> >On 4 Apr 2009 17:54:59 -0400, ady...@panix.com (Al Dykes) wrote:
>
> >>The you will know that nano-thermite goes BOOM when it is set off.
> >>Pound for pound it is a loud as any other man-made explosive.
>
> >http://www.bentham-open.org/pages/content.php?TOCPJ/2009/00000002/000...
>
> ><Start extract>
>
> >"…. nanoenergetics hold promise as useful ingredients for the
> >thermobaric (TBX) and TBX-like weapons, particularly due to their high
> >degree of tailorability with regards to energy release and impulse
> >management [20]."
>
> Thermobaric weapons don't knock down buildings and they go
> BOOM. Nobody heard BOOM at WTC consistent with man-made demolition of
> any WTC tower.
>
> Here's a small DIY thermobaric bomb.
>
>  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1dU1P32n_o
>
> That's not what knowcked down any of the WTC towers.

Nope.
The was no Nano-acetone.
You think there is only one kind of anything don't you?
You don't need explosions to have steel melting heat.

> --
> Al Dykes

knews4...@yahoo.com

Apr 6, 2009, 11:58:09 PM4/6/09

He keeps ignoring that fact waiting for all the witnesses to die.
Put "wtc basement explosions" in youtube.com
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=&search_query=%22wtc+basement+explosions%22&aq=f

knews4...@yahoo.com

Apr 7, 2009, 12:07:15 AM4/7/09
On Apr 6, 4:25 pm, agen...@justicespammail.com wrote:

Now you are lying.
But WHY would they say, "demolition explosions" in the middle of an
"attack?"
And they DO SAY, "like gunfire, pow, pow, pow, pow, pow,.
"Sounded like, ba-boom, and I ran down the stairs, then another, ba-
boom...just before collapse."
AND one fighter DOES SAY, "Just like when they take a building down,
like a belt going around...."
"Debris came up the stairs....."
"Foor by floor...just like when they do detonations..."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n593Hth8h9M

Two of the "explosions" eyewitnesses on video are already dead.

J-Bird

Apr 7, 2009, 12:08:19 AM4/7/09
On Apr 6, 5:59 pm, Eeyore <rabbitsfriendsandrelati...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

Graham, you are so cute when you're upset!

knews4...@yahoo.com

Apr 7, 2009, 12:10:45 AM4/7/09