4

The Starmaker

Apr 19, 2022, 12:31:48 AM4/19/22
100 rare brain cancer cases linked to Albert Einstein.

While Albert Einstein was building his "Uranium Bomb"
(also known as the atomic bomb) at Universities around the
country
and also near the Colonia High School in Woodbridge, New Jersey.

It was spreading like wildfire in school by unknowing students.

Are you people going to start buying anti atomic bomb Radiation
pills????

I take PayPal.

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
and challenge
the unchallengeable.
Message has been deleted

Archimedes Plutonium

Aug 9, 2022, 3:47:14 PM8/9/22
Sarmat Russian ICBMs aimed at China's Xi thinks that when Putin pushes nuclear button that all 5977 Russian missiles will hit the West and none of those 5977 will land on Beijing. Putin is a lawyer, Xi is a chemical engineer, and is Xi a patsy when it comes to logistics?

Starmaker-- how many Chinese ICBM's aimed at Moscow???

But what if Xi realized that half of those 5977 are targeting China. Would Xi act and behave differently????
I need some kind of numbers data on number missiles present in the world today.

--- quoting BBC ---
Experts estimate around 1,500 Russian warheads are currently "deployed", meaning sited at missile and bomber bases or on submarines at sea.
How does this compare with other countries?
Nine countries have nuclear weapons: China, France, India, Israel, North Korea, Pakistan, Russia, the US and the UK.

Russia 5,977

NATO 5,943, US 5,428, France 290, UK 225

China 350

Pakistan 165

India 160

Israel 90

North Korea 20

Source-- Federation of American Scientists
--- end quoting from BBC ---

*** How many of the India and Pakistan nuclear missiles are targeted at Peking for its Uyghur genocide? Perhaps all 165+160 are aimed at Chinese cities.
Message has been deleted

Archimedes Plutonium

Aug 28, 2022, 6:34:50 PM8/28/22
Provinces of China and Putin is greater than Peter the Great. Putin needs to take Inner Manchuria to become greater than Peter the Great, for during Peter the Great Reign, China had all of Manchuria. But Xi is so dumb, he will trade away Inner Manchuria for oil and gas from Russia.

Xi tired of playing the patsy pansy to Putin, stealing Outer Manchuria, and targeting Beijing with 7 nuclear missiles.

In fact, Putin intends to wipe out China and take it over, as Xi is unfocused.

Trolidan7 says for Xi to invade Outer Manchuria and Vladivostok to regain stolen Russia land along Amur & Ussuri river. While Putin is engaged in Ukraine, China may as well stop being a pansy patsy-- so says Trolidan.
3m views

1:34 PM (3 hours ago)

Trolidan7 says for Xi to invade Outer Manchuria and Vladivostok to regain stolen Russia land along
Trolidan7's profile photo
Trolidan7
2:04 PM (3 hours ago)

> Trolidan7 says for Xi to invade Outer Manchuria and Vladivostok to regain stolen Russia land along Amur & Ussuri river. While Putin is engaged in Ukraine, China may as well stop being a pansy patsy-- so says Trolidan.

I am thinking that this land is part of Portugal under the
Treaty of Zaragoza and not part of Spain.

Trolidan is correct, as Putin causes nuclear war, 7 nukes from Vladivostok will hit Beijin, as well as 2,000 missiles from Russian subs stationed near Vladivostok. Putin takes Xi as a pansy patsy, and wants all of Manchuria, not just Outer Manchuria.

Archimedes Plutonium

Dec 31, 2022, 12:21:59 AM12/31/22

Starmaker blacking out 4 Russian cities Moscow electric blackouts██۞██
Kibo Parry M. is he using bola or javelin short circuit weapons???

Kibo, does bow and arrow with aluminum foil streamers tied to arrow, work better than javelin or bola???

Kibo Parry CIA undercover
On Tuesday, December 20, 2022 at 10:26:03 PM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:

Kibo Parry Moroney in 1997 blows his CIA cover-- to the entire world, mind you---
Re: Archimedes Vanadium, America's most beloved poster
>> In article <5nefan$i06$9...@news.thecia.net> kibo greps <ki...@shell.thecia.net> writes:
> >

> Moscow electric Blackouts██۞██

James Parry dunce in sci.math & sci,physics
On Tuesday, December 20, 2022 at 11:49:40 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
> Pluto, so you finally tracked down James Parry in Moscow?
>
> But once again, that sentence no verb.
>
> Kibo WAS short circuiting Moscow electricity?
> Kibo WILL BE short circuiting Moscow electricity?
> Kibo PLANS ON short circuiting Moscow electricity?
> Kibo THINKS ABOUT short circuiting Moscow electricity?
>
> ..?
>
> Now that you found Kibo, will you stop pretending that I am Kibo?
> Hopefully he won't be using your aluminum pole idea, otherwise there
> will be an ex-Kibo. As in:
>
> Kibo WAS VAPORIZED WHILE short circuiting Moscow electricity.

Kibo, is Xi aware of the fact that Outer Manchuria is 28 times bigger than Taiwan????

> > And as the Baby Xi grew up from the rice paddies and reeds of Outer Manchuria, stolen by the Naxi and Zani Dictator Putin in Moscow, Xi learned in school in chemical engineering that Taiwan was 1/28 the size of Outer Manchuria, as Putin bombs Ukraine. And the nascent Xi orders 1,000 divisions to the Outer Manchuria border to regain back the stolen Old China.

> Vitaly a freedom fighter in Russia
..............................^
..............................||
..............................||
.....................//////// ||
.....................|:---[.] ||
......................|( _J ||
....................| ^ ( _| ||
................../ \_____)|| Kibo Parry with fake wig
................. / _____ \|| Long Aluminum **javelin** to throw to short circuit
..................... | / \ |...||
..................... | | | |...||
................. \ /\ /\__ | ||
..................... | | \/--- ||
...................... \ \ )....||
................... | >____||/_____)
................... \______||____/
......................... / \
...................... | | ~~
..................... \ \\
.................... \ |\
...................., \ | \
.................... \ | |
.................... | | |
.................... | | |
..................... | / |
.................... |___/____|
.................... (____)____)
==============================
freedom fighter from the tiresome dictator
Yea, the dictator has no power and no hot water, no heat, no electricity for his house, offices.

Archimedes Plutonium

Feb 18, 2023, 1:35:50 AM2/18/23
Stop and HALT the boiling of live lobsters and live crabs

Be humane to wild animals, do not torture them in death by boiling them while alive. Sure no-one cares to see spam from FBI, CIA, Mi6, police drag net garbage that floods sci.math and sci.physics everyday. I have kindly asked President Biden to kindly remove this drag net spam from all of sci.math and sci.physics and leave them as spam free zones.

> ////////
> |:---[.]
> |( _J
> | ^ ( _|
> / \_____)
> / _____ \
> | / \ .
> | | |
> \ /\ /\__
> | | \/---
> \ \ )________________\\ \\\
> | >_____/_____)============
> \__________/ ==============
> / \ -----------------------------// ///
> | | ~~
> \ \\
> \ |\
> \ | \
> \ | |
> | | |
> | | |
> | / |
> |________/____|
> (_________)____)

Y A

Feb 19, 2023, 5:48:09 AM2/19/23
Tere hommikust, tarkade kommitee ...............

Y A

Feb 19, 2023, 5:48:31 AM2/19/23
Good morning, my friend.

On Sunday, August 7, 2022 at 1:09:54 AM UTC+2, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> [...]
> > >

> > > Product details
> > > • ASIN ‏ : ‎ B09N18QPP1
> > > • Publication date ‏ : ‎ December 3, 2021
> > > • Language ‏ : ‎ English
> > > • File size ‏ : ‎ 1139 KB
> > > • Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
> > > • Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
> > > • Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
> > > • X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
> > > • Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
> > > • Print length ‏ : ‎ 82 pages
> > > • Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled
> > > y z
> > >
> > > More people reading and viewing AP's newsgroup than viewing sci.math, sci.physics. So AP has decided to put all NEW WORK, to his newsgroup. And there is little wonder because in AP's newsgroups, there is only solid pure science going on, not a gang of hate spewing misfits blighting the skies.
> > >
> > > In sci.math, sci.physics there is only stalking hate spew along with Police Drag Net Spam of no value and other than hate spew there is Police drag net spam day and night.
> > >
> > > I re-opened the old newsgroup PAU of 1990s and there one can read my recent posts without the hassle of stalkers and spammers, Police Drag Net Spam that floods each and every day, book and solution manual spammers, off-topic-misfits, front-page-hogs, churning imbeciles, stalking mockers, suppression-bullies, and demonizers. And the taxpayer funded hate spew stalkers who ad hominem you day and night on every one of your posts.
> > >
> > > There is no discussion of science in sci.math or sci.physics, just one long line of hate spewing stalkers followed up with Police Drag Net Spam (easy to spot-- very offtopic-- with hate charged content). And countries using sci.physics & sci.math as propaganda platforms, such as tampering in elections with their mind-rot.
> > >
> > > Read my recent posts in peace and quiet.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Archimedes Plutonium

Mar 9, 2023, 4:38:52 AM3/9/23
2Physics morons Roger Penrose,Reinhard Genzel,Andrea Ghez,Harry Cliff ever ask the question, which is the atom's true electron-- muon or 0.5MeV particle which AP says is the Dirac magnetic monopole while the real electron is a muon stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law. In fact so stupid is this list of so called physicists that they went through life believing the slant cut in single cone is a ellipse, when in reality it is a Oval of 1 axis of symmetry for the cone has 1 axis of symmetry but ellipse requires 2 axes of symmetry. The minds of all these so called physicists are not good enough to be doing physics. In fact, so stupid in science and math are all these people that when told in High School or College that a slant cut in single cone is a ellipse, they believed it, and believe in it to this day without so much as ever questioning the idea that a single cone and oval have just 1 axis of symmetry while ellipse requires 2 axes of symmetry, and yet many on this list were awarded science prizes. Maybe for ignorance of science but not for truth of science.
> 1) think a slant cut in single cone is a ellipse when it is proven to be a Oval, never the ellipse. For the cone and oval have 1 axis of symmetry, while ellipse has 2.
> 2) think Boole logic is correct with AND truth table being TFFF when it really is TTTF in order to avoid 2 OR 1 =3 with AND as subtraction
> 3) can never do a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus and are too ignorant in math to understand that analysis of something is not proving something in their "limit hornswaggle"
> 4) too stupid in science to ask the question of physics-- is the 1897 Thomson discovery of a 0.5MeV particle actually the Dirac magnetic monopole and that the muon is the true electron of atoms stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law. Showing that Peter Higgs, Sheldon Glashow, Ed Witten, John Baez, Roger Penrose, Arthur B. McDonald are sapheads when it comes to logical thinking in physics with their do nothing proton, do nothing electron.
Message has been deleted

Archimedes Plutonium

Mar 24, 2023, 9:13:51 PM3/24/23

██۞██ Moscow electric blackouts██۞██
Moscow electric Blackouts██۞██

................../ \_____)||
[...]

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Putin singing Moscow Rolling Blackouts██۞██ sung by CIA, Mi6, Russian Federation choir spammers

And as the Baby Xi grew up from the rice paddies and reeds of Outer Manchuria,swaddled by the concubines of Haishenwai Outer Manchuria, Qing's Manchurian homeland stolen by the Naxi and Zani Dictator Putin in Moscow, Xi learned in school in chemical engineering that Taiwan was 1/28 the size of Outer Manchuria, as Putin bombs Ukraine. And the nascent Xi orders 1,000 divisions to the Outer Manchuria border to regain back the stolen Old China.

> > You keep forgetting that I'm not here for the math, I'm here to watch
> > the kooks be kooks, and interacting with them at times. In particular,
> I like the Perry Como rendition over the Bing Crosby of Rock of Ages but maybe China has an even better singer.
> In Chinese-------

3> Rock of Ages, Outer Manchuria
> Let me free this Chinese land
> Let the Amur river and the fields
> From the Ussuri side which flow
> Save from wrath and make me pure.
> Be of rice the double cure

Rock of Ages ██۞██ Vladimir Putin
> Stealing Ukraine once again
> Let the rich soils of Ukraine
> Remain as Ukraine
> Vladimir Putin thief he is
Stop him by rolling blackouts in Moscow

Rock of Ages ██۞██ rolling blackouts
Rolling blackouts in Volgograd
Rolling blackouts in Pyongyang
Rolling blackouts in Tehran
People happy with glee
As they watch the petty dictators flee

Rock of Ages, Outer Manchuria
> Cleanse me from its guilt and power
> Free for me,
> Let me work the land to be

Chorus: Chairman Xi, Taiwan is only 1/28 the size of Outer Manchuria, yet you let the Russian Nazi Putin steal your 1 million square kilometers of land. Send in 1,000 divisions and get your land back while Russia has an insane dictator.
Xi invades Russia to take back Outer Manchuria with 1,000 divisions to Putin's 1 platoon.
> > > Not waiting for Putin to gift wrap Outer Manchuria and hand the stolen land back to China
> > >
> > > And where the baby Xi Jinping was nestled cuddled and tightly caressed and fed by Chairman Mao concubines in the stillness of the waters of the Amur River in the Rice Reeds and Paddies, where panda bears were playfully playing in yonder oak and beech and Siberian elm trees. The musical of Rock of Ages was played and sung by Chairman Mao's concubines as the rich nutritious protein syrup of fresh rice cultivated by the Ussuri and Amur Rivers flowed their bountiful water over the lush fields of rice and cinnamon and sugar cane. The baby Xi was given dessert of fresh mulberry and peaches and cream from the 3 Farmers visiting.
> > >
> > > Everytime Russia bombs Ukraine, China fells another GLONASS satellite. This makes it easier for China to regain its stolen lands of OUTER MANCHURIA which is 28 times larger than Taiwan. Taiwan can wait, it is not going anywhere, but while Russia has an insane dictator, China may as well recover its beautiful lands of Outer Manchuria.
> > >
> > > Xi masses troops on Russian border to take back Outer Manchuria. If you do not know the history, Russia stole Outer Manchuria and Vladivostok from China.
> > >
> > > While Putin is too busy with his personal war, Xi thinks time is ripe to get back what belongs to China in the first place. OUTER MANCHURIA and especially Vladivostok.
> > >
> > > Xi gives the Chinese people a Christmas gift--- Outer Manchuria-- the beloved Old China
> > > I am not positive we can take out GLONASS and BeiDou from ground based radio and microwaves and laser waves, even jamming.
> > >
> > > But I am certain that we can put a satellite in orbit that is a wrecking ramming satellite that does take out GLONASS and BeiDou. I am certain of this because several countries have robotic satellites that maintenance their fleet of satellites. And to this end, we need such a wrecking ball satellite immediately up there.

Archimedes Plutonium

Jul 24, 2023, 6:03:12 PM7/24/23

Can_Dr.Eisgruber, Dr.Christopher Tully, Dr.Herman Verlinde, Dr.Edward Witten- please-step into the Princeton Univ physics or chemistry lab and weigh the mass of Electrolysis Water, proving Water is H4O not H2O. Once weighed the hydrogen test tube should be 1/4 the weight of the oxygen test tube for H4O but if mainstream chemistry is correct then 1/8 atomic mass units. My weighing scales do not go up to 0.00001 gram, and sure that Princeton has far better precision. Thanks.

On Monday, July 24, 2023 at 3:46:51 PM UTC-5, Alan Folmsbee wrote:
> The US Dept. of Energy can become more effective

> Spam mill echo chamber, that is John Gabriel a decades long spammer of sci.math, yet they fail math and logic and science.
>
> The endless and worthless Spam Mill Echo Chamber of John Gabriel with Markus barking every day-- play act spamming to keep their pollution on front page.

> +Proving Water is H4O, not H2O, and where hydroxyl is H2O// AP's 250th book TEACHING TRUE CHEMISTRY, by Archimedes Plutonium Now I see some of these electronic weighing scales are accurate to 0.00001 gram. I do not know if that is within

> Eram semper recta (John Gabriel) profile photo
> Eram semper
> ,...
Markus
6
22Jul2023
My historic geometric theorem

> [...]
> Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
> Archimedes Plutonium
> 10:01 AM (5 hours ago)
> 
> 
> 
> So, what AP is saying here is that we do electrolysis of water. We collect the two test tubes, one with oxygen the other with hydrogen.
>
> To prove Water is truly the formula H4O and not H2O we must weigh the masses of the two tubes to find that the ratio is 1 x 16amu to 4 x 1amu.
>
> The silly grotesque science error of the past was to look at volumes in the two test tubes-- "Hey-- the hydrogen is twice the volume of oxygen so the formula of water is H2O".
>
> No, way was that science good practice. For the correct formula of water needs to be measured by mass, by atomic mass units where Oxygen is 16amu and hydrogen is 1amu.
>
> I suspect a balance beam scale is good enough to see the hydrogen test tube will be 1/4 as massive as the oxygen test tube. To get within precision of electronic weighing scale of 0.00001 gram we just have to make a larger test tube of electrolysis of water.
>
> AP is betting that the readings will be hydrogen test tube 1/4 the mass of oxygen test tube proving Water formula is truly H4O.
>
> Old Physics and Old Chemistry is betting that the mass experiment will have the hydrogen test tube be 1/8 the mass of the oxygen test tube, proving Water formula is H2O.
>
> AP does not have these precision equipment to conduct an at-home experiment of this nature.
>
> AP
> Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
> Archimedes Plutonium
> 12:38 PM (4 hours ago)
> 
> 
> 
> So, once Water is found to actually be H4O, not H2O, we move on to methane, and ask the same question of its hydrogen bonds. Is Methane really that of H8C and not H4C.
>
> Well, looking in the literature for anomalies to methane, I come across a arXiv "Low and high-temperature anomalies in the physical properties of solid methane "The anomalous behavior of thermodynamic, spectral, plastic, elastic and some other properties of solid methane is discussed near 20.48K and...
>
> AP wonders: if they can get methane to solid form, well, I am then hopeful that the mass of the molecule can be determined. Because if methane is truly H8C, that difference of H4 in atomic mass units would be very much noticeable difference.
>
> Chemistry Europe--
> "The Anomalous Deuterium Isotope Effect in the NMR Spectrum of Methane...
>
> P Vermeeren, 2023
> "The abnormally long and weak methylidyne C-H bond.."
> "The C-H bond of the methylidyne radical, CH*, is abnormally long and weak, even longer and..."
>
> AP asks, are these anomalies solved if we consider methane is actually H8C and not H4C?

Princeton Univ physics dept

Michael Aizenman, Philip Anderson, Robert Austin, Waseem Bakr, Bogdan Bernevig, Ravindra Bhatt, William Bialek, Frank Calaprice, Curtis Callan, Roberto Car, Paul Chaikin, Kenan Diab, Jo Dunkley, Aurelien Fraisse, Cristiano Galbiati, Simone Giombi, Thomas Gregor, David Gross, Edward Groth, Steven Gubser, Duncan Haldane, William Happer, John Hopfield, Andrew Houck, David Huse, Norman Jarosik, William Jones, Andrew Leifer, Elliot Lieb, Daniel Marlow, Peter Meyers, James Olsen, Lyman Page, James Peebles, Alexander Polyakov, Frans Pretorius, Michael Romalis, Joshua Shaevitz, A. Smith, Shivaji Sondhi, Suzanne Staggs, Paul Steinhardt, David Tank, Joseph Taylor, Christopher Tully, Herman Verlinde, Edward Witten

On Saturday, October 14, 2017 at 6:43:41 PM UTC-5, Me(Franz) wrote:

> Good for him.
>
> Below you will find a simple *proof* that shows that certain conic sections are ellipses.
>
> Some preliminaries:
>
> Top view of the conic section and depiction of the coordinate system used in the proof:
>
> ^ x
> |
> -+- <= x=h
> .' | `.
> . | .
> | | |
> ' | '
> `. | .´
> y <----------+ <= x=0
>
> Cone (side view):
> .
> /|\
> / | \
> /b | \
> /---+---´ <= x = h
> / |´ \
> / ´ | \
> / ´ | \
> x = 0 => ´-------+-------\
> / a | \
>
> Proof:
>
> r(x) = a - ((a-b)/h)x and d(x) = a - ((a+b)/h)x, hence
>
> y(x)^2 = r(x)^2 - d(x)^2 = ab - ab(2x/h - 1)^2 = ab(1 - 4(x - h/2)^2/h^2.
>
> Hence (1/ab)y(x)^2 + (4/h^2)(x - h/2)^2 = 1 ...equation of an ellipse
>
> qed

Archimedes Plutonium

Aug 1, 2023, 5:04:07 PM8/1/23
Chaney Charnolusky on Moscow▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂Beijing mushroom cloud, Xi as Putin's stooge when Russia vaporizes Beijing with its RS-28 Sarmat "Satan II", all because Xi was too dumb to realize you can never trust an insane person

> [...]

> > Chelyabinsk
> > Ufa
> > Perm
> >

> > _Every Russian missile fired into Ukraine met with a drone from Ukraine knocking out Moscow electric power lines
> >
> > _Give Ukraine drones █۞█knock out Moscow electric power lines█۞█ Moscow, St.Petersburg, Volgograd, Vladivostok no electricity
> >
> > NO ONE CAN WIN A FIGHT UNLESS THEY HAVE AN OFFENSE!!!!!!
> >
> > NO ONE CAN WIN A FIGHT UNLESS THEY HAVE AN OFFENSE!!!!!!
> >
> > NO ONE CAN WIN A FIGHT UNLESS THEY HAVE AN OFFENSE!!!!!!
> >
> > _No one can win a fight or war without any offense, West, Biden give Ukraine drones that knock out electricity inside Russia
> >
> > _End the Ukraine war by March 2023 as the Russian people depose the dictator
> >
> > _rolling electric blackouts and give Iran to Iraq-- a blooming democracy, not a stupid dictator
> >
> > _And as the Baby Xi grew up from the rice paddies and reeds of Outer Manchuria, stolen by the Naxi and Zani Dictator Putin in Moscow, Xi learned in school in chemical engineering that Taiwan was 1/28 the size of Outer Manchuria, as Putin bombs Ukraine. And the nascent Xi orders 1,000 divisions to the Outer Manchuria border to regain back the stolen Old China.
> >
> > _Xi has 1,000 divisions on Vladivostok border ready to swoop in and reclaim the stolen land of Outer Manchuria. See reconnaissance photo above of 1,000 divisions.
> >
> > NATO and the West has just two good options here, for Putin should have been removed in 2006 with Litvinenko poisoning. Now the insane Putin can poison the entire world with a nuclear war. Putin needed to go in 2006, for insanity just gets worse and worse.
> >
> > Either
> > (1) give Ukraine drones to knock out electric power in Moscow and beyond
> > Or
> > (2) give Ukraine NATO membership and tell Russia to clear out in a week or NATO forces go in and clear them out.
> >
> > Of course, every day Putin and Russia needs reminding that if he presses nuclear buttons or nuclear bomb on Ukraine that Russia will be a nuclear ash pile before the day is out.
> >
> > What should have been done in 2006, unfortunately that delay to 2022. Same can be said of Hitler-- he should have been removed in the early 1930s before his insanity got going.
> >
> > & wrote:
> > > _And as the Baby Xi grew up from the rice paddies and reeds of Outer
> > > Manchuria, stolen by the Naxi and Zani Dictator Putin in Moscow, Xi
> > > learned in school in chemical engineering that Taiwan was 1/28 the size
> > > of Outer Manchuria, Emperor Qing's homeland, now occupied by homeless Russians drinking vodka, as Putin bombs Ukraine. And the nascent Xi orders
> > > 1,000 divisions to the Outer Manchuria border to regain back the stolen
> > > >

> > > 2> If Putin pushes nuclear buttons, he drags down China along with Russia into a nuclear ash waste pile, and this means Xi is a inferior junior partner to Putin. Putin will drag down Xi's China, never the reverse.

Archimedes Plutonium

Aug 11, 2023, 5:24:07 PM8/11/23
Physics 7 fools of Standard Model of Physics-Pallab Ghosh,Dr.Sheldon Glashow,Dr.Peter Higgs,Dr.Ed Witten,Dr.Mitesh Patel, Dr.Brendan Casey,Prof Graziano Venanzoni.

Fools cannot understand that in Rutherford gold foil experiment when the alpha particle bounces back at greater velocity then what it entered the gold atom.

AP's favorite argument against the Rutherford-Bohr Model of atomic nucleus, is the argument where a car collides head-on with a truck, and note what happens.

Before collision
Car Truck
1000 3000 mass
20 -20 speed
20000 -60000 momentum

After collision
1000 3000 mass
-40 0 speed
-40000 0 momentum

So in the Rutherford experiment of 1909, if they had noted the faster speed, they could have decided that the correct interpretation was some alpha particles collided with a more massive object like the 79 Muons inside of a 79 Proton torus for each gold atom. A alpha particle that hits 79 muons head on going in the opposite direction would eject the alpha particle at 180 degrees back to the source with increased velocity of the alpha particle.

Fermilab & brainwashed fools, Dr.Mitesh Patel, Dr.Brendan Casey,Prof Graziano Venanzoni, too brainwashed to see muon is true electron of atoms stuck inside 840MeV Proton torus doing Faraday law, and the reason for its excess wobble.

Fermilab & brainwashed fools, Dr.Mitesh Patel, Dr.Brendan Casey,Prof Graziano Venanzoni, too brainwashed to see muon is true electron of atoms stuck inside 840MeV Proton torus doing Faraday law, and the reason for its excess wobble.

Physicists of today are too stupid to do physics. They cannot see that 105MeV X 9 is within sigma error of the neutron and proton of 940MeV and 938MeV, meaning that the actual proton is just 840MeV with a muon stuck inside going round and round in the Faraday law.

In fact our physicists of today are all failures with their Standard Model and their subatomic particles that are balls that sit around and have no purpose, function, or task or job.

Idiots and fools are today's current physicists, with their balls of subatomic particle clumped in a nucleus, started by the Rutherford gold leaf experiment. But Rutherford and Bohr were absent minded on interpretation of gold leaf experiment for a alpha particle that bounces back at 180degrees with a faster exit speed than entrance speed, is because the alpha particle hit Head-On collision with a chain of 79 gold atom muons doing the Faraday law inside a 79x840 windings of a gold proton torus. Bohr and Rutherford became absent minded about physics-- not realizing that a bounce back with faster speed out meant the collision was not a sedentary nucleus of large mass, but becuase 79 muons rammed head-on into the incoming alpha particle.

Why so dumb are present day physicists that they rather have Maxwell's antisymmetric Equations of EM theory rather than admit, the Dirac magnetic monopole is the 0.5MeV particle that the fools of Fermilab and CERN think is the Atom's electron.

This story below by BBC, tells us more about how far brainwashing can go and extend as to make utter fools of today's current physics professors. Not a one of them has a 1/2 marble of logical intelligence, no, they have feed by mouth and suckled tit of brainwashing.

--- quoting BBC ---
Scientists near Chicago say they may be getting closer to discovering the existence of a new force of nature.
They have found more evidence that sub-atomic particles, called muons, are not behaving in the way predicted by the current theory of sub-atomic physics.
Scientists believe that an unknown force could be acting on the muons.
More data will be needed to confirm these results, but if they are verified, it could mark the beginning of a revolution in physics.

All of the forces we experience every day can be reduced to just four categories: gravity, electromagnetism, the strong force and the weak force. These four fundamental forces govern how all the objects and particles in the Universe interact with each other.
The findings have been made at a US particle accelerator facility called Fermilab. They build on results announced in 2021 in which the Fermilab team first suggested the possibility of a fifth force of nature.
Since then, the research team has gathered more data and reduced the uncertainty of their measurements by a factor of two, according to Dr Brendan Casey, a senior scientist at Fermilab.
"We're really probing new territory. We're determining the (measurements) at a better precision than it has ever been seen before."
In an experiment with the catchy name 'g minus two (g-2)' the researchers accelerate the sub-atomic particles called muons around a 15m-diameter ring, where they are circulated about 1,000 times at nearly the speed of light. The researchers found that they might be behaving in a way that can't be explained by the current theory, which is called the Standard Model, because of the influence of a new force of nature.

Scientists say they have found "strong evidence" for the existence of a new force of nature
Although the evidence is strong, the Fermilab team hasn't yet got conclusive proof.
They had hoped to have it by now, but uncertainties in what the standard model says the amount of wobbling in muons should be, has increased, because of developments in theoretical physics.
In essence, the goal posts have been moved for the experimental physicists.
Fermilab

Based on a 2,700-hectare site near Chicago, Fermilab is America's premier particle physics lab
The researchers believe that they will have the data they need, and that the theoretical uncertainty will have narrowed in two years' time sufficiently for them to get their goal. That said, a rival team at Europe's Large Hadron Collider (LHC) are hoping to get there first.
Dr Mitesh Patel from Imperial College London is among the thousands of physicists at the LHC attempting to find flaws in the Standard Model. He told BBC News that the first people to find experimental results at odds with the standard model would be one of the all time breakthroughs in physics.
"Measuring behaviour that doesn't agree with the predictions of the Standard Model is the holy grail for particle physics. It would fire the starting-gun for a revolution in our understanding because the model has withstood all experimental tests for more than 50 years."
Fermilab says that its next set of results will be "the ultimate showdown" between theory and experiment that may uncover new particles or forces.
LHCb in 2018

Scientists at the Large Hadron Collider in Europe are also in the race to find inconsistencies with the Standard Model
So what is the Standard Model and why is getting an experimental result that doesn't quite fit in with its predictions such a big deal?
Everything in the world around us is made from atoms - which in turn are made from even smaller particles. These interact to create the four forces of nature: electricity and magnetism (electromagnetism), two nuclear forces and gravity.
Their behaviour is predicted by the standard model, and for fifty years it has predicted their behaviour perfectly, with no errors whatsoever.
Muons are similar to electrons which orbit atoms and are responsible for electrical currents, but they are about 200 times as massive.
In the experiment they were made to wobble, using powerful, superconducting magnets.
Spiral galaxy

Galaxies are accelerating apart from each other faster than predicted by teh Standard Model
The results showed that the muons wobbled faster than the standard model said it should. Prof Graziano Venanzoni, of Liverpool University, who is one of the leading researchers on the project, told BBC News that this might be caused by an unknown new force.
"We think there could be another force, something that we are not aware of now. It is something different, which we call the 'fifth force'.
"It is something different, something we don't know about yet, but it should be important, because it says something new about the Universe."
If confirmed, this would represent arguably one of the biggest scientific breakthroughs for a hundred years, since Einstein's theories of relativity. That is because a fifth force and any particles associated with it are not part of the Standard Model of particle physics.
Researchers know that there is what they describe as "physics beyond the Standard Model" out there, because the current theory can't explain lots of things that astronomers observe in space.
These include the fact that galaxies are continuing to accelerate apart after the Big Bang that created the Universe, rather than the expansion slowing down. Scientists say the acceleration is being driven by an unknown force, called dark energy.
Galaxies are also spinning faster than they should, according to our understanding of how much material is in them. Researchers believe it's because of invisible particles called dark matter, which again are not part of the Standard Model.
The results have been published in the Journal Physical Review Letters.

Archimedes Plutonium

Aug 18, 2023, 3:20:44 PM8/18/23
Peter Higgs,Sheldon Glashow,Roger Penrose ever ask the question in physics, which is the atom's true electron-- muon or 0.5MeV particle which AP says is the Dirac magnetic monopole while the real electron is a muon stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law.

> [...]

> > Product details
> > • ASIN ‏ : ‎ B09N18QPP1
> > • Publication date ‏ : ‎ December 3, 2021

Archimedes Plutonium

Aug 20, 2023, 4:46:16 PM8/20/23
End Ukraine war now-100 F-16s in Ukraine now and the war ends in a few weeks.

What saved England in WW2 was the Battle of Britain, with its better aircraft-- Spitfire.

History repeats.

What saves Ukraine is the air war.

The F-16 clears out the trenches

Clears out the trenches of the Russians.

Like in WW2, pilots from all over the world helped England by volunteering. The same history needs to be repeated. Trained pilots all over the world in F-16s come in and save Ukraine.

AP