Right, as I just explained

James McGinn

Jan 22, 2022, 12:20:19 PM1/22/22
On Saturday, January 22, 2022 at 9:16:08 AM UTC-8, Jim Pennino wrote:
> James McGinn <jimmc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> And yet again a repost of the original illiterate post where McGinn
> >> shows he does not know what the word orthodox means.
> >>
> >> Scientific validity IS THE CRITERIA for something to be called orthodox.
> >
> > Then you admit you got it backwards.
> >
> > Right?
> Nope, you are the one that has it exactly backwards because you are
> illiterate and could not be bothered to do something as simple as to
> look at a dictionary.

Fuck you, moron.

> It is also to be noted that you also are clueless what the word criteria
> means.
>
> Orthodox science is defined as that science, which using the scientific
> menthod, has been shown to be the best current explaination based on the
> available evidence.

Right, as I just explained

> > You got nothing, you fucking imbecile.
> Oh no, not the dreaded and often repeated "You got nothing!!!" when
> McGinn/Denk/Delusional is backed into a corner by facts.

You got nothing!!!

Jim Pennino

Jan 22, 2022, 1:01:12 PM1/22/22
Nope, even though you reposted this crap, it is still crap and you still
have it exactly backwards.

AFTER the science has been shown to be correct, THEN it is called
orthodox.

> You got nothing!!!

Solving Tornadoes

Jan 22, 2022, 1:11:19 PM1/22/22
Go suck a dick, moron.

Jim Pennino

Jan 22, 2022, 2:01:10 PM1/22/22
And one more time...

FIRST the science is proven to be valid.

THEN AND ONLY THEN is the science called orthodox.

James McGinn

Jan 23, 2022, 8:04:51 PM1/23/22

James McGinn

May 3, 2022, 2:20:22 AM5/3/22