My 242nd book of science --242nd book of science International Criminal Court ICC the world platform of Psychology // by Archimedes Plutonium

Archimedes Plutonium

May 26, 2023, 3:25:57 PM5/26/23
242nd book of science International Criminal Court ICC the world platform of Psychology // by Archimedes Plutonium

242nd science book of AP-- I applaud the ICC for arrest warrant on Putin. It should have come though in 2006 with the poisoning of Litvinenko

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium....@gmail.com>
Mar 18, 2023, 3:43:09 PM (yesterday)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
I applaud the ICC for arrest warrant on Putin. It should have come though in 2006 with the poisoning of Litvinenko. The arrest warrant for Putin's Russia stealing the children of Ukraine, deporting them to Russia adopted into new Russian families.

But, with that arrest warrant the state if a nuclear war has to be increased as the insane Putin is more likely to push buttons rather than not.

So I see the ICC bold move as the correct move and propose that the world's science of psychology which let the world down, for they did not declare to the world by 2006 that Putin was insane and a vast vast threat to the entire planet Earth if that idiot pressed nuclear buttons.

So I see by March of 2023, where the Science of Psychology-- all trained psychologists, the world over has their "Platform of Speech of Psychology".

Where, if we could play time backward and start with year 2006, and psychologists all around the world, studying every political leader. That the psychologists giving the ICC data that Putin is insane by 2006 with evidence of Litvinenko case, a gruesome poisoning.

And that the ICC issue a arrest warrant on Putin in 2006.

Further, I want the USA to join the ICC, as it becomes the platform for an international police force.

And that we have trained military police of the ICC. So that when a arrest warrant is issued that this military unit (much like seals tracking down Bin Laden) goes into even Russia and extricate Putin.

Never again, should planet Earth have a insane dictator who by whim and fancy start a nuclear war.

My 242nd book of science --242nd book of science International Criminal Court ICC the world platform of Psychology // by Archimedes Plutonium

I applaud the ICC for arrest warrant on Putin. It should have come though in 2006 with the poisoning of Litvinenko

Archimedes Plutonium

May 26, 2023, 3:59:45 PM5/26/23
I am still trying to recover from that string of physics and math books I recently published. It sort of punched my "usual robust energy out of me". And so to recover, I go on a vacation so to speak by writing biology or sociology books, not so demanding of nitpick logic details. And I have made all intentions known that I want to write and publish 500 books before I die. It may come down to the wire on that desire, for at my age of 73, a health issue could come at any moment.

And also the fact that I am running out of physics or math to write on, and will be expanding what I have already written. Save for the fact of biology. I love biology, and if worse comes to worse where I need 250 more books to write, I can easily see myself as all those books being about biology. I find it fascinating to write how specific plants or animals evolved. Such as my book on snake evolution, or first animal of flight. How spiders evolved. Then of course, many books on how we get a permanent colony on Europa, before the Sun in its Red Giant Phase scorches Earth of its life to death, extinction and into oblivion. So it is not as if the well-of-book writing is running dry, it is just a question of mustering the energy.

So I write my 242nd book of science while on this vacation of mustering the energy.

I am peeved, really peeved at the science of psychology, as derelict, dereliction of duty of Putin, watching him go more insane by the year, starting in 2006 when the world let him get away with poisoning Litvenenko, gruesome polonium in London.

So that Putin should have been declared a criminal and a arrest warrant issued on Putin in 2006.

If we go through a Atomic ICBM war, I blame Putin first, but second I blame the psychology community for dereliction of duty.

I realize it is dangerous for scientists to declare a Atomic bomb state like Russia and its leader a criminal and insane, for Putin has the habit of killing any opponents, the threat to psychology scientists who would declare Putin insane.

But, it is something that needs to be done. That psychology science and its scientists need to voice to the entire world, yearly which leaders of countries are insane leaders and need replacement.

Sad to say that this makes being a psychologist a dangerous profession, but it needs to be done.

I say needs to be done because our Sun has gone Red Giant Initiation Phase, and if humanity does not get a permanent colony on Europa in the next 1,000 years, all life on Earth is heading for extinction and oblivion.

If that insane Putin starts a Atomic ICBM war, we likely will go extinct and into oblivion for we have not the time to clean up the radioactive wasteland that is Earth and still make a permanent colony on Europa.

If we escape a Atomic ICBM war from insane Putin, I would say we escaped it by the "skin of our teeth".

And that the prime job of psychology science is to warn us of any more insane Putin's are on the horizon.

If we escape a Atomic ICBM war this time in 2023, we need the science community of psychologists to warn us of any more such threats.

And so I see the ICC and the world community of psychologists becoming one unit of all of Earth's countries, monitoring leaders in countries that could lead to that which prevents us from establishing a permanent colony on Europa.

AP

Archimedes Plutonium

Jun 1, 2023, 12:52:14 AM6/1/23
My 242nd book of science --242nd book of science International Criminal Court ICC the world platform of Psychology // by Archimedes Plutonium
1 view
Subscribe

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium....@gmail.com>
May 26, 2023, 2:28:52 PM (5 days ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
May 26, 2023, 3:08:48 PM (5 days ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium....@gmail.com>
11:50 PM (now)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
I realize the risk and danger I am putting psychologists in as being the guardians or overseers of insanity in world leaders, especially those with Atomic bomb arsenals.

But it needs to be done, for psychology is the science of mental behavior.

If the world psychology community had been in place with this duty and job, there is good probability that Putin of Russia would not be in power and cause a Ukraine invasion, threatening a Atomic bomb war. Just the restrictions on his travel abroad by 2006 for killing Litvinenko may have deterred him from even thinking about Ukraine.

And if we escape this ugly history, with no Atomic bombs or ICBMs war, it will be by the "skin of our teeth", that we escaped it, intact.

For our #1 job and priority is to get a permanent colony on Europa, as our Sun went into Red Giant Initiation Phase. A Atomic War would have caused us to clean up Earth for the next 1,000 years and not get to Europa. And cause us to go extinct, and the entire Earth life go extinct and into oblivion as the Sun burns Earth alive.

AP