Jason Grammatakakis

May 9, 2023, 6:26:02 PM5/9/23
polaker changed his name, Archimedes Plutonium, wrote:

> N̶A̶T̶O̶ g̶e̶t̶ t̶o̶g̶e̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ w̶i̶t̶h̶ X̶i̶ a̶n̶d̶ C̶h̶i̶n̶e̶s̶e̶ C̶o̶m̶m̶u̶n̶i̶s̶t̶ P̶a̶r̶t̶y̶, a̶n̶d̶ p̶r̶o̶m̶i̶s̶e̶ C̶h̶i̶n̶a̶
> a̶l̶l̶ o̶f̶ O̶u̶t̶e̶r̶ M̶a̶n̶c̶h̶u̶r̶i̶a̶, t̶h̶e̶ l̶a̶n̶d̶s̶ s̶t̶o̶l̶e̶n̶ b̶y̶ R̶u̶s̶s̶i̶a̶, i̶f̶ C̶h̶i̶n̶a̶ d̶e̶p̶o̶s̶e̶s̶
> P̶u̶t̶i̶n̶. F̶o̶r̶ t̶h̶e̶ i̶n̶s̶a̶n̶e̶ P̶u̶t̶i̶n̶ c̶a̶n̶ d̶e̶s̶t̶r̶o̶y̶ a̶l̶l̶ o̶f̶ C̶h̶i̶n̶a̶, b̶y̶ i̶n̶a̶d̶v̶e̶r̶t̶a̶n̶t̶l̶y̶
> d̶r̶a̶g̶g̶i̶n̶g̶ C̶h̶i̶n̶a̶ i̶n̶t̶o̶ a̶ n̶u̶c̶l̶e̶a̶r̶ w̶a̶r̶ c̶o̶n̶f̶r̶o̶n̶t̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ w̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ N̶A̶T̶O̶ v̶a̶p̶o̶r̶i̶ze̶s̶ a̶l̶l̶
> C̶h̶i̶n̶a̶'s̶ b̶i̶g̶ c̶i̶t̶i̶e̶s̶. O̶n̶e̶ i̶n̶s̶a̶n̶e̶ p̶e̶r̶s̶o̶n̶ i̶n̶ M̶o̶s̶c̶o̶w̶, P̶u̶t̶i̶n̶, d̶e̶s̶t̶r̶o̶y̶i̶n̶g̶ a̶l̶l̶
> o̶f̶ C̶h̶i̶n̶a̶.

ohh sure, kiss my ass. It's communist.

*_Immortal_Regiment_in_Frankfurt,_Germany_*
https://bi%74%63%68%75te.com/video/ZXKZDPcu18SE

*_Immortal_Regiment._Madrid,_Spain_*
https://bi%74%63%68%75te.com/video/fK6dcO5OdbVo

*_Katusha_in_40_languages_*
https://bi%74%63%68%75te.com/video/FUgPTOmVF9CL

Archimedes Plutonium

May 10, 2023, 12:29:09 AM5/10/23
Moscow & St.Petersburg█۞█rolling electric blackouts brings an end to Ukraine invasion

Kibo Parry changed his name many a times-- Moroney now Volney--
On Tuesday, May 9, 2023 at 5:26:02 PM UTC-5, Jason Grammatakakis wrote:
> polaker changed his name,

Kibo Parry Moron-ey introduction:

> > You keep forgetting that I'm not here for the math, I'm here to watch
> > the kooks be kooks, and interacting with them at times. In particular,
> I like the Perry Como rendition over the Bing Crosby of Rock of Ages but maybe China has an even better singer.
> In Chinese-------

3> Rock of Ages, Outer Manchuria
> Let me free this Chinese land
> Let the Amur river and the fields
> From the Ussuri side which flow
> Save from wrath and make me pure.
> Be of rice the double cure

Rock of Ages ██۞██ Vladimir Putin
> Stealing Ukraine once again
> Let the rich soils of Ukraine
> Remain as Ukraine
> Vladimir Putin thief he is
Stop him by rolling blackouts in Moscow

Rock of Ages ██۞██ rolling blackouts
Rolling blackouts in Volgograd
Rolling blackouts in Pyongyang
Rolling blackouts in Tehran
People happy with glee
As they watch the petty dictators flee

Rock of Ages, Outer Manchuria
> Cleanse me from its guilt and power
> Free for me,
> Let me work the land to be

And as the Baby Xi grew up from the rice paddies and reeds of Outer Manchuria, stolen by the Naxi and Zani Dictator Putin in Moscow, Xi learned in school in chemical engineering that Taiwan was 1/28 the size of Outer Manchuria, as Putin bombs Ukraine. And the nascent Xi orders 1,000 divisions to the Outer Manchuria border to regain back the stolen Old China.

Angel says Xi has 1,000 divisions on Vladivostok border ready to swoop in and reclaim the stolen land of Outer Manchuria. See Angel's reconnaissance photo above of 1,000 divisions.

1 Rock of Ages██۞██

Kibo ParryM singing Rock of Ages██۞██Moscow rolling blackouts
Vladimir Putin, stealing Outer Manchuria....

> Rock of Ages, Vladimir Putin
> Stealing Ukraine once again
> > You keep forgetting that I'm not here for the math, I'm here to watch
> > the kooks be kooks, and interacting with them at times. In particular,
> I like the Perry Como rendition over the Bing Crosby of Rock of Ages but maybe China has an even better singer.
> In Chinese-------

3> Rock of Ages, Outer Manchuria
> Let me free this Chinese land
> Let the Amur river and the fields
> From the Ussuri side which flow
> Save from wrath and make me pure.
> Be of rice the double cure

Rock of Ages ██۞██ Vladimir Putin
> Stealing Ukraine once again
> Let the rich soils of Ukraine
> Remain as Ukraine
> Vladimir Putin thief he is
Stop him by rolling blackouts in Moscow

Rock of Ages ██۞██ rolling blackouts
Rolling blackouts in Volgograd
Rolling blackouts in Pyongyang
Rolling blackouts in Tehran
People happy with glee
As they watch the petty dictators flee

Rock of Ages, Outer Manchuria
> Cleanse me from its guilt and power
> Free for me,
> Let me work the land to be

Xi on Vladivostok border with 1,000 divisions ready to take back stolen Outer Manchuria!!!!
Putin singing Moscow Rolling Blackouts██۞██ sung by CIA, Mi6, Russian Federation choir spammers "_" from Portugal Spam Auditorium --Rock of Ages, cleft for me

And as the Baby Xi grew up from the rice paddies and reeds of Outer Manchuria, stolen by the Naxi and Zani Dictator Putin in Moscow, Xi learned in school in chemical engineering that Taiwan was 1/28 the size of Outer Manchuria, as Putin bombs Ukraine. And the nascent Xi orders 1,000 divisions to the Outer Manchuria border to regain back the stolen Old China.

> Rock of Ages, Vladimir Putin
> Stealing Ukraine once again

Rock of Ages ██۞██ Vladimir Putin
> Stealing Ukraine once again
> Let the rich soils of Ukraine
> Remain as Ukraine
> Vladimir Putin thief he is
Stop him by rolling blackouts in Moscow

Rock of Ages ██۞██ rolling blackouts
Rolling blackouts in Volgograd
Rolling blackouts in Pyongyang
Rolling blackouts in Tehran
People happy with glee
As they watch the petty dictators flee

Rock of Ages, Outer Manchuria
> Cleanse me from its guilt and power
> Free for me,
> Let me work the land to be

Singing from Rolling Black Out St.Petersburg

Chorus: Chairman Xi, Taiwan is only 1/28 the size of Outer Manchuria, yet you let the Russian Nazi Putin steal your 1 million square kilometers of land. Send in 1,000 divisions and get your land back while Russia has an insane dictator.
Xi invades Russia to take back Outer Manchuria with 1,000 divisions to Putin's 1 platoon.
> > > Not waiting for Putin to gift wrap Outer Manchuria and hand the stolen land back to China
> > >
> > > And where the baby Xi Jinping was nestled cuddled and tightly caressed and fed by Chairman Mao concubines in the stillness of the waters of the Amur River in the Rice Reeds and Paddies, where panda bears were playfully playing in yonder oak and beech and Siberian elm trees. The musical of Rock of Ages was played and sung by Chairman Mao's concubines as the rich nutritious protein syrup of fresh rice cultivated by the Ussuri and Amur Rivers flowed their bountiful water over the lush fields of rice and cinnamon and sugar cane. The baby Xi was given dessert of fresh mulberry and peaches and cream from the 3 Farmers visiting.
> > >
> > > Everytime Russia bombs Ukraine, China fells another GLONASS satellite. This makes it easier for China to regain its stolen lands of OUTER MANCHURIA which is 28 times larger than Taiwan. Taiwan can wait, it is not going anywhere, but while Russia has an insane dictator, China may as well recover its beautiful lands of Outer Manchuria.
> > >
> > > Xi masses troops on Russian border to take back Outer Manchuria. If you do not know the history, Russia stole Outer Manchuria and Vladivostok from China.
> > >
> > > While Putin is too busy with his personal war, Xi thinks time is ripe to get back what belongs to China in the first place. OUTER MANCHURIA and especially Vladivostok.
> > >
> > > Xi gives the Chinese people a Christmas gift--- Outer Manchuria-- the beloved Old China
> > > I am not positive we can take out GLONASS and BeiDou from ground based radio and microwaves and laser waves, even jamming.
> > >
> > > But I am certain that we can put a satellite in orbit that is a wrecking ramming satellite that does take out GLONASS and BeiDou. I am certain of this because several countries have robotic satellites that maintenance their fleet of satellites. And to this end, we need such a wrecking ball satellite immediately up there.

Archimedes Plutonium

May 10, 2023, 1:57:40 AM5/10/23

Moscow_Beijing▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂ mushroom cloud, Xi as Putin's stooge when Russia vaporizes Beijing with its RS-28 Sarmat "Satan II", all because Xi was too dumb to realize you can never trust an insane person

On Tuesday, May 9, 2023 at 5:26:02 PM UTC-5, Jason Grammatakakis wrote:
> polaker

Did Pentcho change his name to Polaker??

Angel, Kibo Parry Moron-ey-Volney thinks you can bolt down a city to protect it from Russian Sarmat
On Thursday, March 30, 2023 at 11:56:20 PM UTC-5, Volney wrote:
> Botfly of Math and Blowfly of Physics "Putin's stooge"
>"wasn't bolted down too tight in the first place"

Yan Wyck reporting in China news the beast criminals of Russia should have been tried in International Court of Justice for war crimes before vaporizing Chinese cities as Putin pushes nuclear buttons.

Pentcho Valev spamming as China under Russian Sarmats. Does it remind Pentcho of Nero fiddling while Rome burnt???

Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Chongqing, Tianjin, Chengdu, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Wuhan, Xi'An, Suzhou, Harbin, Shenyang, Qingdao, Zhengzhou, Dongguan, Foshan, Dalian, Jinan, Changchun, Hefei

Shenzhen▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂ Xi as Putin's stooge when Russia vaporizes Shenzhen with its RS-28 Sarmat "Satan II", all because Xi was too dumb to realize you can never trust an insane person

& wrote:
> _And as the Baby Xi grew up, surrounded by concubines, from the rice paddies and reeds of Outer

> Manchuria, stolen by the Naxi and Zani Dictator Putin in Moscow, Xi
> learned in school in chemical engineering that Taiwan was 1/28 the size
> of Outer Manchuria, Emperor Qing's homeland, now occupied by homeless Russians drinking vodka, as Putin bombs Ukraine. And the nascent Xi orders
> 1,000 divisions to the Outer Manchuria border to regain back the stolen

> > Why Putin is 2X smarter than Xi as dictators// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH, not petty dictators
> > 2m views

3> If Putin pushes nuclear buttons, he drags down China along with Russia into a nuclear ash waste pile, and this means Xi is a inferior junior partner to Putin. Putin will drag down Xi's China, never the reverse.

4> So, one can look at the present situation on Earth and ask several logical questions about the 2 dictators of Putin's Russia and China's Xi.

> > It is little wonder that both Russia and China dictators are combative towards the West. Because dictators never want to give up on power but stay in power all their life long. So they oppose the West because the West has grown up to democracy-- let the people have power, not one single idiot having power all his life time.

5 > Naturally, Putin will want to keep the Russian people suppressed and have Russia be a second rate government as a dictator. Same goes for China-- they never want to give up power so the people themselves choose their leader.

> > But can we find differences in Putin and Xi themselves? Well in the West we call the Chinese inscrutable-- meaning -- little logical commonsense. And is this a valid description?? Yes of course, considering that Russia had stolen the lands of Outer Manchuria, some 28 times larger of a land mass than is Taiwan island. Yet there is Xi, spending so much time on wanting to invade Taiwan, when it is Outer Manchuria and Vladivostok (Haishenwai) that he should be focusing attention upon. And while Putin is distracted with Ukraine, is the time for Xi to recapture Outer Manchuria, the Qing dynasty empire, Qing's Manchurian homeland.
> >
> > What does Xi do instead??? He focuses on Taiwan and befriends Russia. Why, at this rate, if Russia takes Inner Manchuria, we can expect Xi and the Chinese Communist Party to become even more loving of Russia for stealing more land of China.
> >
> > And there is Xi, whose China has become rich with trading with the West, yet every day, Xi foaming at the mouth in hatred of the West.
> >
> > So yes, Putin is 2X smarter as a dictator than is Xi, as if Putin has Xi in his side pocket.
> >
> > Is there some scientific explanation as to why Xi is 2X dumber than Putin?? Perhaps, in that China is densely populated and the air pollution over all of China is worse than most countries. That Xi probably has 1/2 of his brain filled with CO and CO2 isomers and lead, and mercury and nitrous oxide and sulfur dioxide from just living in that air polluted hellhole of Beijing. Xi studied chemistry and should know this. Whereas Putin likely detox..s every evening with breathing in pure oxygen at his residence and takes oxygen breathing tanks to office and work. This easily can explain the light-headed reasoning that Xi and his foreign diplomats Wang Yi display, where Putin plays them like a chess game, --- checkmate in 7 moves.
> >
> > This explains why Xi hates the West for not stealing any Chinese lands and making China rich in trade, while loving Putin for stealing Outer Manchuria, and proposing having Russia push nuclear buttons, making both Russia and China a nuclear waste site after ICBMs wipe China off the map.
> >
> > Xi's brain is full of air pollution toxins from the nasty Chinese air. They still build a new coal fired plant in China every day. The air in China is the worst air in the entire world.

6 > Why Putin is 2X smarter than Xi as dictators// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH, not petty dictators.

Pentcho is this what happens to China when they follow the insane Putin, tag-a-long, mushroom cloud
Message has been deleted

Norbert Kloeter

May 24, 2023, 4:09:01 PM5/24/23
Archimedes Plutonium wrote:

> U̶k̶r̶a̶i̶n̶e̶ A̶r̶m̶y̶ p̶l̶e̶a̶s̶e̶ w̶a̶i̶t̶ f̶o̶r̶ t̶h̶e̶ F̶16 j̶e̶t̶s̶ t̶o̶ a̶r̶r̶i̶v̶e̶ b̶e̶f̶o̶r̶e̶
> c̶o̶u̶n̶t̶e̶r̶o̶f̶f̶e̶n̶s̶e̶.

I shit on your book.

Bakhmut *_Champaign_Factory_* (Artyomovsk Winery) Tour
https://bi%74%63%68ute.com/video/25lbQjj8axeJ

Head of RFSC - *_Anglosaxons_can_join_their_old_friend,_The_Devil_*
https://bi%74%63%68ute.com/video/DuCNWxeN4YJi

Protests in Bulgaria *_against_North_American_Terrorist_Occupation_*
https://bi%74%63%68ute.com/video/NAutCJI02j9K

Wow - Russian Ship Attacked in Bosporous Strait Near Turkey By Ukrainian
Drones - *_All_Destroyed_*
https://bi%74%63%68ute.com/video/cq8hRkHv4HML

Confessions From An Alleged *_Organ_Harvester_In_Ukraine_* $170 For a
Fresh AFU Corpse
https://bi%74%63%68ute.com/video/gLtDzltB6bHy

British Analyst Describes *_Ukrainian_12:1_Losses_In_Bakhmut_*
https://bi%74%63%68ute.com/video/KxxuRZAwF9Zm

*_UK_Proudly_Teaches_Ukrainians_To_Build_Terrorist_Bombs_*
https://bi%74%63%68ute.com/video/ZCOdMfAGxDVa

Medvedev *_demand_compensation_from_Anglo-American_empire_* for
reconstruction of Ukraine https://bi%74%63%68ute.com/video/tznZtbo03txG
Message has been deleted

Archimedes Plutonium

May 30, 2023, 5:00:05 AM5/30/23
Ukraine Army please wait for the F16 jets to arrive before counteroffense. With the F-16, about 100 of them flying sorties throughout the occupied regions even Crimea, would be a push-over easy offense, that will liberate all of Ukraine. Please do not do the counteroffense until you have F-16 to liberate all of Ukraine, even Crimea, and without losing so many lives as the F-16 can do most of the work of the counteroffense. Let the F-16 do most of the work, for it will destroy the Russian army and leave your ground army to clean and clear out the Russians. Please wait for the F-16s to do the work. I am sure many pilots of F-16 would be willing to become citizens of Ukraine and pilot the F-16 in the war, so that 100 F-16s in Ukraine can easily push out all the Russians.

A counteroffensive without 100 F-16s is too costly in lives, too dangerous.

Better yet, ask for the NATO army to join you to secure Zaphorizhia and to fight along side Ukraine Army to liberate all of Ukraine.

Why, I bet if the NATO army fights alongside Ukraine Army, that all of Ukraine will be liberated in just one month time. And the bonus is, that Putin is Less likely to Atomic bomb with NATO army in Ukraine than without NATO army in. For Putin is not 100% insane, just 90% insane, and that 10% sanity is enough for him to admit defeat and walk away.

Without the NATO army alongside you, the insane Putin will more likely drop a atomic bomb, that is how insane he is.

With NATO army in Ukraine, the insane Putin is Less Likely to drop atomic bomb. Less likely for even his insanity recognizes the superior strength of NATO.

Archimedes Plutonium

May 31, 2023, 12:40:52 PM5/31/23
NATO army please enter Ukraine and fight alongside Ukraine Army.

The logic is there-- plain and clear.

The insane Putin is Less Likely to use Atomic bombs if NATO were in Ukraine than if not. For Putin is 90% insane, not 100% insane. And as he sees and knows all of Russia and China will be vaporized if he uses Atomic bombs. Even a 90% insane Putin will not use Atomic bombs.

But NATO, not being in Ukraine, the insane Putin is More likely to use Atomic bombs.

And now is the right time to secure Zaphorizhia from flooding Europe with radioactive waste.

Is Europe ready to take iodine pills for the next 50 years????

AP

Durwood Tunison

May 31, 2023, 3:14:23 PM5/31/23
Archimedes Plutonium wrote:

> NATO army please enter Ukraine and fight alongside Ukraine Army.
> The logic is there-- plain and clear.

imbecile. The Atlantic is not there to protect you anymore. For instance
the North Korea will never forget you. You fucking stupid capitalist,
destroying your country, are still at war with North Korea. Expect atomic
bombs from North Korea, in designated areas. You fucking stupid. You are a
terrorist state.