in 1999 people(the stars) pushed me to far>

_

Dec 4, 2022, 4:15:45 PM12/4/22
in 1999 people(the stars) pushed me to far>they were making me insane,
makingme bleed>>so i fought insanity with insanity>>totally burned
out>>cause i didnt knew how to talk to normal people>>i was measuring
my strength with the stars>>it seemed fair>>eg: if you fuck me i fuck
you, was my philosophy>>i treated them as normal people>>i didnt
discriminate>i thought i was fair and that it was fair>>im not a
monster>>i just wasnt ready to face people to face the raging crowds
society>>only i burned alone and screamed alone all those years after
1999 in psychiatric hospitals>>i was a fool sick and totally
destroyed>>destroyed inside is worse than destroyed outside>>they
destroyed me everything to dust>>i didnt deserve what hapned in 1999