Cold cores

Arindam Banerjee

May 30, 2023, 9:56:52 PM5/30/23
> >> Arindam, tell us again why there is zero pressure at the center of the Earth, and it is very cold there.
> >
> > Tell me if you have heard of the Earth's magnetic field, and why do you think that happens.
> >
> Tell us why you think the only possible explanation of the magnetic
> fields is a cold superconducting core.

Because a steady magnetic field is created by a current as was found out generations ago.
So far there is no other way to create a steady magnetic field without a continuously circulating steady current.
Continuously circulating currents happen from the lab demostrated effect of superconductivity.
Which is used in fast trains, btw.
Now, that happens when it is very cold, so resistance is near zero.
For the magnetic field to happen, there needs current, which needs cold.
There is zero pressure at the core, could be holey or hollow too. Zero pressure, zero temperature, nothing to squeeze around, no net force, pull from all around.

Volney

May 31, 2023, 1:48:49 AM5/31/23
On 5/30/2023 9:56 PM, Arindam Banerjee wrote:

>>> Tell me if you have heard of the Earth's magnetic field, and why do you think that happens.
>>>
>> Tell us why you think the only possible explanation of the magnetic
>> fields is a cold superconducting core.
>
> Because a steady magnetic field is created by a current as was found out generations ago.

I asked why it was the only explanation.

> So far there is no other way to create a steady magnetic field without a continuously circulating steady current.

What about a regular bar magnet?

The key words are "so far". If nature is doing things we can't do it
doesn't mean nature isn't doing those things!

Besides, plasma can generate powerful magnetic fields, but this is
something I know little about.

For the sun, any useful theory has to explain the powerful local
magnetic fields associated with solar prominences, sunspots, solar
flares and so forth.

> Continuously circulating currents happen from the lab demostrated effect of superconductivity.

Again, that is just one possibility. The (current) requirement for them
to be very cold rules out superconductors in the core of the earth and
(especially!) the sun. (Hahahahaha!!!)

> There is zero pressure at the core, could be holey or hollow too. Zero pressure, zero temperature, nothing to squeeze around, no net force, pull from all around.

Again you seem to not be able to understand the difference between
gravitational force, gravitational potential and the cumulative weight
(= force) of all the matter from the core outward.

It doesn't surprise me, you aren't even smart enough to understand the
binary star's light reaching the telescope.

Paul Alsing

May 31, 2023, 10:22:37 AM5/31/23
Unfortunately for you, there is not a single shred of evidence to support your claim. Not even one.

whodat

May 31, 2023, 1:46:34 PM5/31/23
But he is clever enough to get attention this way.

That's what "Arindam's physics" is about, getting attention.

Zach

May 31, 2023, 2:16:03 PM5/31/23
On 5/30/2023 6:56 PM, Arindam Banerjee wrote:

>>> Tell me if you have heard of the Earth's magnetic field, and why do you think that happens.
>>>
>> Tell us why you think the only possible explanation of the magnetic
>> fields is a cold superconducting core.
>
> Because a steady magnetic field is created by a current as was found out generations ago.
> So far there is no other way to create a steady magnetic field without a continuously circulating steady current.

It's called a "magnet" you drooling megatard.
Try using a search engine; I understand "the google" is popular among
kids today.

Arindam Banerjee

May 31, 2023, 3:21:42 PM5/31/23
On Wednesday, 31 May 2023 at 15:48:49 UTC+10, Volney wrote:

> >> Tell us why you think the only possible explanation of the magnetic
> >> fields is a cold superconducting core.
> >
> > Because a steady magnetic field is created by a current as was found out generations ago.
> I asked why it was the only explanation.
> > So far there is no other way to create a steady magnetic field without a continuously circulating steady current.
> What about a regular bar magnet?
All bar magnets are from continuously circulating steady currents within them, accounting for their magnetism.
When heated these currents get disturbed and the magnetism goes away.
So yes, effectively there is a very cold bar magnet at the core considering the facts that there must be circulating currents for magnetism to exist, and as magnetism exists, there must be some kind of bar magnet very cold of course.
Superconducting current loops, well beyond the scope of disturbance by humans, are inevitable when the core is cold iron, so there is magnetism in stars and large planets.

> The key words are "so far". If nature is doing things we can't do it
> doesn't mean nature isn't doing those things!
>
> Besides, plasma can generate powerful magnetic fields, but this is
> something I know little about.

Plasma is an ionic state of matter, gaseous. So, irrelevant in the context of solid cores, hot or otherwise.

> For the sun, any useful theory has to explain the powerful local
> magnetic fields associated with solar prominences, sunspots, solar
> flares and so forth.
> > Continuously circulating currents happen from the lab demostrated effect of superconductivity.
> Again, that is just one possibility. The (current) requirement for them
> to be very cold rules out superconductors in the core of the earth and
> (especially!) the sun. (Hahahahaha!!!)
> > There is zero pressure at the core, could be holey or hollow too. Zero pressure, zero temperature, nothing to squeeze around, no net force, pull from all around.
> Again you seem to not be able to understand the difference between
> gravitational force, gravitational potential and the cumulative weight
> (= force) of all the matter from the core outward.
>
> It doesn't surprise me, you aren't even smart enough to understand the
> binary star's light reaching the telescope.

"Though vanquished, it will argue still". Repeating lies do not make them true.

Arindam Banerjee

May 31, 2023, 3:24:34 PM5/31/23
The magnetic fields of Earth and Sun, pretty big evidences are universally evident for those not who are badly programmed robots, or frauds.

Arindam Banerjee

May 31, 2023, 3:27:27 PM5/31/23
The more positive attention it gets, from good people or at least those who are not mean and cowardly, the better for all.

The way the universe operates:

The cause of gravity
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.physics/c/mmigkl3yZYc/m/8Rs16NCXAAAJ

Explaining the nova and supernova phenomena with new physics theories - 1
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.physics/c/6UIGDNHH7n0/m/U0t-kYqgAAAJ

Explaining the nova and supernova phenomena with new physics theories - 2
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.physics/c/CffbGTXV72c/m/5ONP6J6gAAAJ

Latest experiments (2022) showing my invention of a new kind of rail gun
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYtyOMbgiZ0

Which is improved upon in, and its potential for ejecting matter into near space , and horizontal tunneling shown in
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6pjy0Wvujs&t=19s

and the following shows how a new class of linear motor violating inertia can be developed by arresting the momentum of the armature and imparting that to the whole system, giving it an increased velocity
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idsIuzEajTc&t=2s

Earlier experiments (2017)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqBfwAClVlg
IFE - 1 Ground Experiments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9eGq4Oiv9s
IFE - 2 Experimental setups

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3hC48BMrno
IFE - 3 Pendulum experiments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sSPxGsLkws
IFE - 4 Evolution of spaceship

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJdM6UDPauU
IFE - 5 Hydrogen Transmission Network

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUAcx7rAplc
IFE - 6 Spaceship Design

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5Zbpvc3fdA
IFE - 7 Anti-Gravity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VA9LUwqMhxY
IFE - 8 New Physics

Introduction to "A New Look Towards the Principles of Motion"
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/1wmee5C8mFs/kJMPdnFkAwAJ

Section 1
Linear Motion, Momentum, Force, Energy, Internal Force Engines, and the design of Interstellar Spacecraft
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/GbpQC3a2d1Q/jSXQeb9kAwAJ

Section 1 (contd.)
Linear Motion, Momentum, Force, Energy, Internal Force Engines, and the design of Interstellar Spacecraft
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/P9ZiinIDhHU/ZtMQVyliBQAJ

Section 2
The Creation and Destruction of Energy
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/wY6_9V8ucSY/3nnJQk9iBQAJ

Section 3
The Structure of Heavenly Bodies
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/8jH-SQIFFDo/O1jn3HpiBQAJ

Section 4
The Nature of Explosion
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/7TkOVZigFHg/uv43_aZiBQAJ

Section 5
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/jhgcsTq-NrQ/ZBwG8S9jBQAJ

Volney

May 31, 2023, 6:31:36 PM5/31/23
On 5/31/2023 3:21 PM, Arindam Banerjee wrote:

>>> Because a steady magnetic field is created by a current as was found out generations ago.

>> I asked why it was the only explanation.

>>> So far there is no other way to create a steady magnetic field without a continuously circulating steady current.

>> What about a regular bar magnet?

> All bar magnets are from continuously circulating steady currents within them, accounting for their magnetism.

And what is your evidence for that? How can I stick an ammeter into a
bar magnet and measure its current?

Also, is a bar magnet a superconductor? Yes or no.

And you never answered this:

> Why you think the only possible explanation of the magnetic fields is a cold superconducting core.

> When heated these currents get disturbed and the magnetism goes away.

That's a pretty trivial proof that the cores of planets and suns cannot
be superconductors (or even iron magnets; see Curie temperature).

> Superconducting current loops, well beyond the scope of disturbance by humans, are inevitable when the core is cold iron,

Iron isn't a superconductor.

>> The key words are "so far". If nature is doing things we can't do it
>> doesn't mean nature isn't doing those things!
>>
>> Besides, plasma can generate powerful magnetic fields, but this is
>> something I know little about.
>
> Plasma is an ionic state of matter, gaseous. So, irrelevant in the context of solid cores, hot or otherwise.

It is perfectly fine for stars with extremely high temperatures in their
cores.

As to planets, about all I know that under the extreme pressures and
temperatures of the earth's core, the iron that's there isn't the stuff
we're familiar with.

>> For the sun, any useful theory has to explain the powerful local
>> magnetic fields associated with solar prominences, sunspots, solar
>> flares and so forth.

No answer?

>> Again you seem to not be able to understand the difference between
>> gravitational force, gravitational potential and the cumulative weight
>> (= force) of all the matter from the core outward.
>>
>> It doesn't surprise me, you aren't even smart enough to understand the
>> binary star's light reaching the telescope.
>
> "Though vanquished, it will argue still". Repeating lies do not make them true.

If you know that repeating lies doesn't make them true, why do you
always lie so much here?

Jim Pennino

May 31, 2023, 7:01:10 PM5/31/23
Volney <vol...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
> On 5/31/2023 3:21 PM, Arindam Banerjee wrote:

>>> I asked why it was the only explanation.

>>> What about a regular bar magnet?
>
>> All bar magnets are from continuously circulating steady currents within them, accounting for their magnetism.
>
> And what is your evidence for that? How can I stick an ammeter into a
> bar magnet and measure its current?

If there were current in a bar magnet, since bar magnets have non-zero
resistivity, there would be a voltage drop across the magnet and there
is not.

QED.

<snip remaining old crap>

Arindam Banerjee

May 31, 2023, 8:46:30 PM5/31/23
On Thursday, 1 June 2023 at 09:01:10 UTC+10, Jim Pennino wrote:
> Volney <vol...@invalid.invalid> wrote:

> >> All bar magnets are from continuously circulating steady currents within them, accounting for their magnetism.
> >
> > And what is your evidence for that? How can I stick an ammeter into a
> > bar magnet and measure its current?
Read a book on magnetism written for engineers, that shows the established notions about the causes of magnetism.
My text is " Electricity and Magnetism", by Mehndiratta and Sawhney.
That is the evidence, of magnetic fields caused by currents.
No you cannot stick an ammeter into a bar magnet to measure its internal current. Most adnanced modern multi meters find current from the magnetic field generated by the current, by closing a loop around the current conductor. Cheap ones still use probes, yes.

Jim Pennino

May 31, 2023, 10:01:11 PM5/31/23
Arindam Banerjee <banerjee...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thursday, 1 June 2023 at 09:01:10 UTC+10, Jim Pennino wrote:
>> Volney <vol...@invalid.invalid> wrote:

>> > And what is your evidence for that? How can I stick an ammeter into a
>> > bar magnet and measure its current?
> Read a book on magnetism written for engineers, that shows the established notions about the causes of magnetism.
> My text is " Electricity and Magnetism", by Mehndiratta and Sawhney.
> That is the evidence, of magnetic fields caused by currents.
> No you cannot stick an ammeter into a bar magnet to measure its internal current. Most adnanced modern multi meters find current from the magnetic field generated by the current, by closing a loop around the current conductor. Cheap ones still use probes, yes.

Yet more crackpot nonsense.

Ohms Law, you may not like it, but it is the law.
Message has been deleted

Arindam Banerjee

May 31, 2023, 10:10:02 PM5/31/23
On Thursday, 1 June 2023 at 12:01:11 UTC+10, Jim Pennino wrote:
> Arindam Banerjee <banerjee...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > Read a book on magnetism written for engineers, that shows the established notions about the causes of magnetism.
> > My text is " Electricity and Magnetism", by Mehndiratta and Sawhney.
> > That is the evidence, of magnetic fields caused by currents.
> > No you cannot stick an ammeter into a bar magnet to measure its internal current. Most adnvnced modern multi meters find current from the magnetic field generated by the current, by closing a loop around the current conductor. Cheap ones still use probes, yes.
> Yet more crackpot nonsense.

No plain and simple technical stuff.

> Ohms Law, you may not like it, but it is the law.

Yes, but that is irrelevant. Useful to measure current by measuring voltage across a known resistance, but that is outdated method not used any more by competent electricians.

https://www.fluke.com/en-us/product/electrical-testing/clamp-meters/fluke-323

Jim Pennino

May 31, 2023, 11:46:09 PM5/31/23
Ohms law is hardly outdated, delusional crackpot.

In any case, the total absence of any voltage across a bar magnet is
indisputable proof there is no current in a bar magnet, crackpot.

Arindam Banerjee

Jun 1, 2023, 2:02:50 AM6/1/23
I did not say that, PENisNINO.

> In any case, the total absence of any voltage across a bar magnet is
> indisputable proof there is no current in a bar magnet, crackpot.
Idiot.

Volney

Jun 1, 2023, 11:31:45 AM6/1/23
Doesn't matter. Ohm's Law is the LAW and the material of magnets has a
nonzero resistivity. Therefore any currents will be RESISTED and its
energy dissipated with no more magnetic field.

The exception is superconductors, of course. Which is why I asked if a
bar magnet was a superconductor or not. Which you didn't answer, of
course. (why is it that crackpots always avoid answering such trivial
questions)

> Idiot.

Good, accurate signature, Arindam.

Jim Pennino

Jun 1, 2023, 12:01:09 PM6/1/23
If you actually knew anything about measurement technology, you would
know that loop based current meters are influenced by external magnetic
fields, which would make them useless for measuring any supposed current
in a bar magnet and inaccurate for low current levels, crackpot.

>> Ohms law is hardly outdated, delusional crackpot.
> I did not say that, PENisNINO.
>>
>> In any case, the total absence of any voltage across a bar magnet is
>> indisputable proof there is no current in a bar magnet, crackpot.
> Idiot.

The delusionally insane crackpot denies the reality of Ohms Law.

Archimedes Plutonium

Jun 1, 2023, 5:35:33 PM6/1/23
2-Beijing▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂Moscow mushroom clouds, Xi as Putin's stooge when Russia vaporizes Shanghai with its RS-28 Sarmat "Satan II", all because Xi was too dumb to realize you can never trust an insane person

Arindam have you calculated the radiation in a Sarmat, yet?

Arindam is the Sarmat near 0 Kelvin before blast???

On Wednesday, May 31, 2023 at 2:53:53 PM UTC-5, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> Light is formed from radiation; radiation forms from changing current in aether; movement of charges cause current; charges move from kinetic impact; kinetic impacts caused by electrostatic and electormagnetic forces.
> As charge is indestructible, force is indestructible.
> Energy is created and destroyed, force is opposed by another, but never destroyed. Opposition of forces cause collision, impact, movement - leading to radiation at all frequencies, including that of visible light.

yan wyck in his daily spam says Beijing was nothing in 1999 and apparently a Russian Sarmat returned Beijing to "nothingness once again".

> On Thursday, March 30, 2023 at 11:56:20 PM UTC-5, Volney wrote:
> > Botfly of Math and Blowfly of Physics "Putin's stooge"

Kibo Parry M. in his CIA disguise
On Thursday, December 29, 2022 at 11:39:47 PM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
>"Putin's minion"
> fails at math and science:
>*still* lusting after the Queen's corpse?
>
> Are you upset that I haven't been paying enough attention to you? You
> have been hoping for more punishment for attacking me? Or as Chris
> states, it's time for your spanking?
>

> Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Chongqing, Tianjin, Chengdu, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Wuhan, Xi'An, Suzhou, Harbin, Shenyang, Qingdao, Zhengzhou, Dongguan, Foshan, Dalian, Jinan, Changchun, Hefei
>
> Shenzhen▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂ Xi as Putin's stooge when Russia vaporizes Shenzhen with its RS-28 Sarmat "Satan II", all because Xi was too dumb to realize you can never trust an insane person
>

> Is Pete Olcott in his Halting Problem, halting the vaporization of Wuhan by Putin's Russia???
>

> On Thursday, March 30, 2023 at 11:56:20 PM UTC-5, Volney wrote:
> > Botfly of Math and Blowfly of Physics "Putin's stooge"
> >"wasn't bolted down too tight in the first place"
> 
> On Friday, September 9, 2022 at 1:16:55 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> > "Imp of Science"
> >"not one single marble of commonsense in my entire brain"
> 

> Moscow█۞█ blackout, knock out Moscow electric power lines█۞█

██۞██ Moscow electric blackouts██۞██
Moscow electric Blackouts██۞██

> > And as the Baby Xi surrounded by concubines grew up from the rice paddies and reeds of Outer Manchuria, stolen by the Naxi and Zani Dictator Putin in Moscow, Xi learned in school in chemical engineering that Taiwan was 1/28 the size of Outer Manchuria, as Putin bombs Ukraine. And the nascent Xi orders 1,000 divisions to the Outer Manchuria border to regain back the stolen Old China.

> Vitaly a freedom fighter in Russia
..............................^
..............................||
..............................||
.....................//////// ||
.....................|:---[.] ||
......................|( _J ||
....................| ^ ( _| ||
................../ \_____)||
................. / _____ \|| Long Aluminum **javelin** to throw to short circuit
..................... | / \ |...||
..................... | | | |...||
................. \ /\ /\__ | ||
..................... | | \/--- ||
...................... \ \ )....||
................... | >____||/_____)
................... \______||____/
......................... / \
...................... | | ~~
..................... \ \\
.................... \ |\
...................., \ | \
.................... \ | |
.................... | | |
.................... | | |
..................... | / |
.................... |___/____|
.................... (____)____)
==============================
freedom fighter from the tiresome dictator
Yea, the dictator has no power and no hot water, no heat, no electricity for his house, offices.

Arindam Banerjee

Jun 1, 2023, 10:06:07 PM6/1/23
Ohms's law works when resistance is very low and potential is low as wellas is the case for very small current loops in bar magnets at room temperatures and on a larger scale at very low temperatures, superconductivity that is, .
****
The creation of the potential to drive the small currents depends on various effects like crystalline structures with inbuilt charge separation causing the electric field, which when dot multiplied with distance, provide the potential to drive the currents in small loops.
****

So there is a magnetic field, as is well known to all but cave men and Einsteinian fools.
Read up on magnetism and its cause. There is ferromagnetism, paramagnetism, electromagnetism, ...
Every electron around any atom creates a magnetic field.
Your ignorance is awesome.

> The exception is superconductors, of course. Which is why I asked if a
> bar magnet was a superconductor or not. Which you didn't answer, of
> course. (why is it that crackpots always avoid answering such trivial
> questions)

I said that constant currents in the existing superconducting cold core is causing the magnetic field in stars and planets.

> > Idiot.
>
> Good, accurate description, that , for the ignorant and silly PENisNINO.

Arindam Banerjee

Jun 2, 2023, 1:58:06 AM6/2/23
On Friday, 2 June 2023 at 07:35:33 UTC+10, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> 2-Beijing▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂Moscow mushroom clouds, Xi as Putin's stooge when Russia vaporizes Shanghai with its RS-28 Sarmat "Satan II", all because Xi was too dumb to realize you can never trust an insane person
>
> Arindam have you calculated the radiation in a Sarmat, yet?

What is that, Archie? No one asked me to, nor any reason why I should.

> Arindam is the Sarmat near 0 Kelvin before blast???

Depends in what depth of outer space you try that, Archie.