McGinn spanks that petulant child Pennino regularly.

Claudius Denk

Jan 23, 2022, 11:24:23 AM1/23/22
On Sunday, January 23, 2022 at 7:46:09 AM UTC-8, Jim Pennino wrote:
> Solving Tornadoes <solvingt...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> And yet agin one more time hust for you...
> >>
> >> FIRST the science is proven to be true.
> >>
> >> THEN AND ONLY THEN the science is called orthodox.
> >
> > You morons believe orthodoxy is "evidence."
> No one said that.

It's your whole fucking argument.

> You are making this up.

Read upthread.

> > You actually stated this.
>
> Nope,

Yep.

> this is another delusion on your part.
> FIRST the science is proven to be true.

It's impossible to prove anything true, moron.

You got nothing.

McGinn regularly spanks you like the petulant child you are.

Claudius Denk

Jim Pennino

Jan 23, 2022, 12:01:11 PM1/23/22
Claudius Denk <claudi...@gmail.com> wrote:

<snip old raving>

> It's impossible to prove anything true, moron.

Again, this is so blazingly insane it is not worth a response.

> McGinn regularly

You ARE McGinn, you insane idiot.

> Claudius Denk/James McGinn/Mental patient

James McGinn

Jan 23, 2022, 8:01:51 PM1/23/22

Claudius Denk

May 2, 2022, 12:50:43 AM5/2/22