Arindam Banerjee

Apr 23, 2020, 7:18:50 PM4/23/20
On Friday, 24 April 2020 05:37:12 UTC+10, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> Do they teach how not to steal from others in India, for I know South Africa has that problem as seen in John Gabriel, but then Arindam Banerjee is another stealer who never quotes, never cites reference source, never footnotes. For Benjamin Franklin did all that what the bonehead insane Arindam spews out of his mouth
>

> Discussion
> The cause of gravity - 2 (Historical background) (5)
> By Arindam Banerjee 6 posts 22 views updated 5:41 AM
>

> Discussion
> The cause of gravity - 1 (Brief) (7)
> By Arindam Banerjee 18 posts 44 views updated

Why only 44 views? Isn't this supposed to be viewed by millions as per Usenet's goal?
I smell a rat. A big, big one. The number of views of my YouTube videos is also strangely low.
Just as the very low sales of my book in Amazon.

Mahipal-Ji once said that sci.physics is viewed by at least 55000 lurkers.

Archimedes Plutonium

Apr 24, 2020, 10:32:41 PM4/24/20
On Thursday, April 23, 2020 at 6:18:50 PM UTC-5, Arindam Banerjee wrote:

> Mahipal-Ji once said that sci.physics is viewed by at least 55000 lurkers.

Khare Neeraj, Kumar Sunil, Malik H.K., Mani Brajesh Kumar, Marathe Rahul of Indian Institute of Tech, are you as insane nutjob of physics as Arindam Banerjee // not able to see real proton = 840MeV, .5MeV = Dirac's monopole,real electron is muon
4 posts by 2 authors

me (Archimedes Plutonium change)
Apr 22

Re: Khare Neeraj, Kumar Sunil, Malik H.K., Mani Brajesh Kumar, Marathe Rahul of Indian Institute of Tech, are you as insane nutjob of physics as Arindam Banerjee // not able to see real proton = 840MeV, .5MeV = Dirac's monopole and real electron is muon

On Wednesday, April 22, 2020 at 2:11:54 PM UTC+10, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> Khare Neeraj, Kumar Sunil, Malik H.K., Mani Brajesh Kumar, Marathe Rahul of Indian Institute of Tech, are you as insane nutjob of physics as Arindam Banerjee // not able to see real proton = 840MeV, .5MeV = Dirac's monopole and real electron is muon
>

> Ghosh Sankalpa, Ghosh Santanu,Joseph Joby, Kanseri Bhaskar, Kedar B Khare of Indian Institute of Tech, are you as insane nutjob of physics as Arindam Banerjee // not able to see real proton = 840MeV, .5MeV = Dirac's monopole and real electron is muon
>
> On Tuesday, April 21, 2020 at 6:54:53 PM UTC-5, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> >
> > Quantity of Archie Poo: Humongous!
> > Quality of Archie Poo: zero
> > Impact of Archie Poo = Quality * Quantity = zero.
> >
> > Such is the impact of sedulous cretins like Archie Poo.
> >
> > Unless he is paid to write rubbish as part of a devious conspiracy to throttle genuine scientific growth, he really is stupid, but then there is an undeniable grandeur to its vast quantity.
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Arindam Banerjee
>

> AP writes: Indian Institute of Technology, time you recall your insane Arindam Banerjee so he stops downgrading Indian physics, for India has a proud tradition of physics. Arindam is insane for no-one can talk to him about his mistakes. His mistakes such as 1/2mv^2(k)(etc) where the fool tacks on an additional numerical terms, never learned that Physics has units, and so his new term is superfluous.
>
> Or the time the insane fool Arindam thought taking a movie Youtube of a rail gun is proof of something in physics.
>
> Now the insane fool Arindam is cranking and attacking other posters. Time to give him some psychiatric medicine or an asylum.
>

> Indian Institute of Technology
>
> Physics dept. Anurag Sharma, Babu Sujin B, Banerjee Varsha, Bhattacharya Saswata, Bhatnagar M.C. , Chatterjee R., Chaudhary Sujeet, Das Pintu, Dhaka Rajendra S., Ghosh Joyee, Ghosh Pradipta, Ghosh Sankalpa, Ghosh Santanu, Joseph Joby, Kanseri Bhaskar, Kedar B Khare, Khare Neeraj, Kumar Sunil, Malik H.K., Mani Brajesh Kumar, Marathe Rahul, Mehta B.R. , Mehta D.S. , Mishra Amruta, Muduli P.K., Ravishankar V. , Reddy G.B. , Saxena Vikrant, Sengupta Amartya, Senthilkumaran P. ,Shenoy M.R. , Shukla A.K., Singh J.P., Singh Rajendra, Sinha Aloka, Soni Ravi Kant, Srivastava Pankaj, Varshney R.K., Vijaya Prakash G.

I am sure they are not braying donkeys like you, Archie Poo. Still, I regret they have not had the guts to accept my works in physics. I suppose they are shit scared like all the rest.
Click here to Reply

me (Archimedes Plutonium change)
Apr 22

Discussion
The cause of gravity - 2 (Historical background) (1)
By Arindam Banerjee 2 posts 8 views updated 9:19 AM

me (Archimedes Plutonium change)
Apr 23

Archimedes Plutonium

Dec 17, 2020, 7:32:23 PM12/17/20
Arindam is not as bad as Einstein in stealing science-- It was the Russian Nikolay Umov who discovered E = mc^2 first. And Einstein teaches many thereafter to not cite reference, to not footnote and Arindam's hero Einstein teaches Arindam to steal from Ben Franklin and then, steal badly from Archimedes Plutonium of gravity is electricity.

E= mc^2 Umov, energy equivalent to mass by speed of light times speed of light, 1873.

Arindam is given a chapter in AP's stealing book. So is Chandler Davis, and perhaps Dr. Thorp will also have a Chapter in AP's book of stealing from the Internet and newsgroups, for people like Davis and Thorp never imagined that the Internet is "having to be respected and quoted and cited". No, both Davis and Thorp have been "little dictators" too long in publishing and must be taught the lesson of "thou shalt not steal from Internet and newsgroups."

88th published book

Theft & Stealing ideas of science in the era of the internet// Ways to prevent and combat stealing// Sociology series, book 10 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

New True Ideas in Science are very difficult to come by.

And many communities and countries ignore or deny the practice of footnoting, citing reference source, or quoting, but are societies who live up to that of mass stealing.

At minimum, every school education should and must teach how we "do not steal" by teaching footnote, reference cite, quoting. I learned it in High School, but across the world, most never learned this.

I learned footnoting, citing sources reference, and quoting in High School English classrooms, thank you Wyoming High School, near Cincinnati Ohio, one of my most valuable lessons, because it teaches us not only honesty, but prepares us for becoming scientists and grappling with the truth of the world, without stealing it.

It was August of 1993 that I first arrived on the Internet in the sci.math, sci.physics and many other Newsgroups of Usenet. I had already copyrighted my Atom Totality theory and was protected in that manner of copyrights. But I wanted more protection so I published in the Dartmouth College newspaper many of my discovered ideas of 1990 through August 1993. So I had a double wall of protection of Library of Congress copyright but also, Dartmouth College newspaper. But then with the arrival onto Usenet newsgroups, sci.physics, sci.math, sci.chem, sci.bio.misc, sci.physics.electromag, sci.astro, and many more newsgroups. I saw that as a third layer of protection of my newly discovered ideas.

However, starting August 1993, it was plainly clear to me that this Internet posting of my ideas, that it is easy to steal those ideas.

Length: 147 pages

Product details
File Size: 783 KB
Print Length: 147 pages
Publication Date: February 13, 2020
Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B084T87JGY
Text-to-Speech: Enabled

Word Wise: Not Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #250,786 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#4742 in Counseling & Psychology
#2013 in Medical General Psychology
#7248 in Science & Math (Kindle Store)

Is Arindam worse than Dr. Thorp or Dr. Chandler Davis? No, of course not, for although stubborn to admit he lifted from AP, still, he has not published in print other than sci.physics, while Dr. Thorp and Dr. Chandler Davis steal and publish.

Kibo Parry Moroney shits in face Dr.Thorp, Dr.Chandler Davis as thieves of science from Internet and Newsgroups.

On Sunday, December 13, 2020 at 3:40:13 PM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
>struggling for relevance
AP writes: is that why Dr.Thorp and Dr. Chandler Davis steal from AP?

Which steals better, MitchR, Dr.Thorp, or Dr. Chandler Davis. Some in the journal of science business have just not transitioned to our new world where you have to also include Internet and Newsgroups as reference.

88th published book
Theft & Stealing ideas of science in the era of the internet// Ways to prevent and combat stealing// Sociology series, book 10 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

3_H. Holden Thorp fails Chemistry, now tries to steal AP 2004 work on "Dog, first domesticated animal" Kindle book of AP's. Kibo Parry Moroney confirms theft-- see below.

Ask Dr. Thorp when in the world he has no brains to do proper chemistry. Ask him why he believes in Lewis 8 Structure, when it has been known for decades that CO then N2 have the highest bonded dissociation energy. Thus, if you had at least one logical marble of a brain, you would understand that the highest dissociation energy tells you what the Lewis Structure must be. It cannot be Lewis 8 Structure but has to be Lewis 6 Arm Structure. If it were Lewis 8, then O2 would have the highest dissociation energy, not CO.

Is this why Dr. Thorp was dismissed out of chemistry? He just does not have one logical marble? But it appears the no logical marble of Dr. Thorp is allowing SCIENCE magazine to steal, and steal away the AP theory of DOG, FIRST DOMESTICATED ANIMAL of year 2004, published in the book of that same title in Amazon's Kindle.

But it appears that SCIENCE is trying very hard to steal AP's theory.

And all I asked for was inclusion on a correction page of SCIENCE, but Dr. Thorp is headstrong in his stealing ways.

Is SCIENCE magazine trying to steal away AP's theory-- Dog-First Domesticated Animal, or, will they do the proper etiquette of a Corrections page in a future edition?
Subscribe

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium....@gmail.com>
Nov 17, 2020, 1:01:25 PM (4 days ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe

Is SCIENCE magazine trying to steal away AP's theory-- Dog-First Domesticated Animal, or, will they do the proper etiquette of a Corrections page in a future edition?

Nov 17, 2020, 12:53 PM
to sci.physics, sci.math, plutonium-atom-universe
In that 30OCT2020 issue of SCIENCE AAAS, on page 523 has a list of references and notes and the oldest date is this.

8. G.H.Perry et al..Nat. Genet. 39. 1256 (2007).

Well, AP's Dog-- First Domesticated Animal has a long long history of Usenet posts going back to 2004. So, no, AP is not going to have his theories, any one of them, stolen from him.

I have asked SCIENCE to include my name in a future corrections page of Dog-First Domesticated Animal.

Is SCIENCE magazine AAAS, trying to steal AP's theory-- Dog-- First Domesticated Animal// Looks like it in 30OCT2020 issue pages 522 & 557. I did not see the name Archimedes Plutonium in the references. There are four major offending words in ....
Subscribe

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium....@gmail.com>
Nov 14, 2020, 7:08:20 PM (3 days ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe

Is SCIENCE magazine AAAS, trying to steal AP's theory-- Dog-- First Domesticated Animal// Looks like it in 30OCT2020 issue pages 522 & 557.

I did not see the name Archimedes Plutonium in the references. There are four major offending words in these two articles on pages 522 and 557 and contents page-- " dog, first domesticated animal".

Unless SCIENCE can include the name Archimedes Plutonium in a future edition, saying-- forgot to cite AP in reference to dog domestication. Then AP is forced to include SCIENCE magazine in his book-- Theft and Stealing of Intellectual Property.

22nd published book
Biology: First Domesticated Animal: the Dog Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Amazing that just watching TV of science shows, one can formulate a true theory of science. Now my theory needs research, but it basically says the dog was the first farm animal, the first domesticated animal of the wolf, that became food for early homo sapiens. We tend to think of herbivores being the first domesticated animals, but I tend to think the dog comes as first domesticated animal. Many good lines of research are suggested below in the text.

Cover picture: are three dogs, the light brown one is Indy and her two daughters. Indy comes from the Waziristan mountains as a shephard dog.Indy is very smart.
Length: 50 pages

Product details
File Size: 3076 KB
Print Length: 50 pages
Publication Date: March 17, 2019
Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B07PQ5CPKG
Text-to-Speech: Enabled

Word Wise: Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Screen Reader: Supported
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #429,006 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#93 in 90-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
#469 in Evolution (Kindle Store)
#648 in Biology (Kindle Store)

Biology: First Domesticated Animal: the Dog// Anthropology series, book 2
by Archimedes Plutonium

Preface: Amazing that just watching TV of science shows, one can formulate a true theory of science. Now my theory needs research, but it basically says the dog was the first farm animal, the first domesticated animal of the wolf, that became food for early homo sapiens. We tend to think of herbivores being the first domesticated animals, but I tend to think the dog comes as first domesticated animal. Many good lines of research are suggested below in the text.

Cover picture: are three dogs, the light brown one is Indy and her two daughters. Indy comes from the Waziristan mountains as a shepherd dog.Indy is very smart.

From: a_plu...@hotmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
Newsgroups: sci.bio.misc,sci.anthropology,sci.anthropology.paleo
Subject: how dogs evolved from wolves; TV NOVA show; 1st domesticated farm animal theory
Date: 5 Feb 2004 15:07:00 -0800

A few days ago I watched a NOVA program on the variety of dogs with
talk of their evolution from that of wolves. Quite an interesting
program. However there are very many gaps of logic in the discussion
of how dogs came from wolves.

There was proffered the usual old theory that wolf babies make nice
pets and hominids would have come upon wolf babies and raised them in
their living camps.

Then there was a scientist who proffered a different theory suggesting
that dumpsites of early humans was a place to pick up easy food for
those wolves tolerant of human nearby presence.

I am going to offer a third theory which sort of incorporates the
above two. Let me call the above by their main mechanism. The first is
that of "Baby Pet" theory
and the second would be called the "Dumpsite" theory.

My theory would be called the "First Domesticated Farm Animal" theory.

The logical gap in theories one and two is that they confer little to
no advantage to the hominids or early humans involved, unless you want
to say that having a pet confers advantage over disadvantage of the
time spent on the pet, or as in the dumpsite theory that of the
spectacle of semi-wolves near camp is some sort of advantage.

My theory of "First Domesticated Animal" as the mechanism of how dogs
evolved from wolves makes the most sense because it confers the most
advantage to hominids or early humans. Here is how it works. Hominids
or Early Humans found wolf babies and would take them back to their
camp. They are too little and young to eat now, but as they grow older
fed from the snacks around the campsite (the dump) then they would be
large enough for food to eat.

Here I would have to research as to how easy or hard it would be to
have sheep or cattle hang around close to the campsite so that when
they got large enough they would be dinner. You see, I have the
suspicion that wild wolf babies are the animal that has the greatest
tendency to hang around the campsite than any other wild animal baby.
And thus, wolves would have been the first domesticated animal which
is rather surprising because they are carnivores and most of us would
guess that the first domesticated animal would have been a herbivore.
But I doubt that any baby herbivore would have stayed around the human
campsite as steadfast as a pet baby wolf until it grows to enough size
to eat.

Remember we are talking of primitive and savage hominids and early
humans who when looking at pets see them more as future food.

Which brings up very many good questions. Was the Dog the first
domesticated animal? I think it was. I say this because the wild wolf
baby imprints on a human better than a wild-any-other-animal. And
because of this imprinting the baby wolf would have stayed nearby the
humans until it grew of a size wherein one of the hungry hominids or
early humans ate the pet for dinner.

The Dump theory is okay in that the baby wolf would have wandered no
further away than the dump. And when the wolf was of a eatable size
would have been enticed by some scrap food bones and then killed and
eaten. Sounds gory and awful but that is probably the true sequence of
events that lead from wolves to the evolution of dog. And as this
relationship continued, the semi-wild wolf or dog had ears that drooped
and had a disposition to not run away.

We can measure the drooping ears of cattle or other domesticated
animals compared to their wild counterparts. As early man ate more and
more dogs for their dinners they wanted dogs that would hang around
the dumps and had droopy ears and not prone to run away.

And after hominids or early humans domesticated the wolf by becoming
the dog, they then got the idea that other animals such as cattle or
sheep can be domesticated for future dinners as well as the dog.

AP

From: a_plu...@hotmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
Newsgroups: sci.anthropology,sci.anthropology.paleo,soc.history
Subject: dog farming formed the first Human or Hominid farm
Date: 8 Feb 2004 12:12:05 -0800

Based on a NOVA TV show recently watched. And my theory that dogs
evolved from wolves because they are an easy steady and stable food
supply.

Query: if we pose a query or question as to what would the first, yes
the very first Farm in the entire history of the Human or perhaps
Hominid history, then I think most of us would conjure up the images
of say early humans planting corn seeds or something like that.
Perhaps some would not conjure up some plant seeds but would instead
think of confining buffalo or some sort of animal resembling sheep or
cattle.

But I believe that the first ever farm by the earliest humans was a
dog farm. Where they rounded up baby wolves and brought them into the
campsite and fed them until a large enough size to eat. And they would
not roam far from the campsite because they were imprinted forming a
natural fence as to their roaming away from the humans. It could have
been cats since cats are also easily imprinted.

I do believe the dog would be the first ever Human farm. And then
other animals brought into the campsite area and then later, much
later would be to plant crops where these dogs and cats and other
animals were confined.

AP

20 July 2019 Note: reading the above, got me to thinking that not only was the dog, dog food for early humans, and the dog being the first farm animal, but the advantage of a dog around the campsite, barking at say wild animals approaching such as big cats, or worse yet, rival early human clans, would have been a huge advantage that the early humans gained, in addition to food by eating the dog. Dog barking is a huge advantage to owners when you want a alarm system. And the barking dog certainly is the best animal I know of as a alarm system.

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium....@gmail.com>
Nov 14, 2020, 7:35:25 PM (3 days ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
I am forwarding a copy of the below post to Editor in Chief, H. Holden Thorp, sciencemag.org.

Of the thousands upon thousands of new ideas in science that AP has committed, I am not willing to give up a single one of them, to any ransacking marauding thiefs. Unless the name Archimedes Plutonium appears in a future correction page of references to this article on dogs-- first domesticated animal, then I shall enter the offending person/s in AP's book of Theft and Stealing.

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium....@gmail.com>
Nov 17, 2020, 5:40:41 PM (4 days ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe

Comparing the stealing of Porat versus MitchR versus Chandler Davis of Math. Intelligencer magazine

Well it is easy to compare their stealing ways.

Porat would read a "good nice new idea", and really really like it. And so his reaction was to pop up in the author's thread and accuse that author of stealing the new idea from Porat. Such stealing behavior gets old very very fast for the original author.

MitchR stealing ways is less offensive, less in-your-face stealing than Porat, but none-the-less as aggravating. What MitchR does is scout around in sci.math and sci.physics for new ideas. Once he spots one, he rewords the new idea and posts his rewording in a new thread pretending he is the discoverer of a brand new idea of science. Actually, AP has met people like this in real life, where they listen to someone talk about a new idea and reword it so that they feel they have no need of footnoting or citing original source. For there are thousands of people who think that rewording a new idea gives them the right to call it "their new idea".

Chandler Davis when he was editor of Mathematical Intelligencer in Toronto Canada in the 1990s early 2000 printed a article on the mistakes in the Euclid Infinitude of Primes proof, not Chandler but two other authors. Trouble was, the article was almost a pure lifting, a stealing of AP's posts in sci.math over Euclid Infinitude of Primes. And I emailed Chandler asking for a correction page inclusion of my work in a future issue of the magazine. Turns out that Chandler was "stupid old school of thought" thinking that Usenet and Internet are just "for free to steal all you want". So, what AP ended up doing is publishing Chandler Davis's brash stealing of AP's work in AP's book. All that Chandler had to do was simply include a two line cite of Archimedes Plutonium in his magazine, but no, for I guess a thief is always a thief, and looking for a excuse.

So, what turned out in the case of Chandler Davis refusal to publish priority rights of intellectual property, that now, Chandler Davis is published in AP's book of stealing on the Internet. Fair sailing Chandler...

#4742 in Counseling & Psychology
#2013 in Medical General Psychology
#7248 in Science & Math (Kindle Store)

AP is hoping that he does not have to include the recent steal by SCIENCE magazine 30OCT2020, page 523 with a missing reference and note citation.

15. Archimedes Plutonium, Biology: First Domesticated Animal: the Dog Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author), 2004, published 2019.

I am hoping this does not end up being another Chandler Davis of Mathematical Intelligencer type of steal, where the editors of SCIENCE AAAS look upon everything on Usenet and Internet and Amazon's Kindle as just fertile grounds and fertile fields of stealing.

I ask for the above (15) inclusion on a correction page of SCIENCE magazine. New true ideas in Science are terribly difficult to come by, and keeping that in mind, I am not willing to lose a single new idea I ever discovered.

#1-3, 74th published book

HISTORY OF THE PROTON MASS and the 945 MeV //Atom Totality series, book 3 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

In 2016-2017, AP discovered that the real proton has a mass of 840 MeV, not 938. The real electron was actually the muon and the muon stays inside the proton that forms a proton torus of 8 rings and with the muon as bar magnet is a Faraday Law producing magnetic monopoles. So this book is all about why researchers of physics and engineers keep getting the number 938MeV when they should be getting the number 840 MeV + 105 MeV = 945 MeV.

Cover Picture is a proton torus of 8 rings with a muon of 1 ring inside the proton torus, doing the Faraday Law and producing magnetic monopoles.
Length: 17 pages

Product details
• Publication Date : December 18, 2019
• Word Wise : Enabled
• Print Length : 17 pages
• File Size : 698 KB
• ASIN : B082WYGVNG
• Language: : English
• Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
• Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
• Screen Reader : Supported
• Lending : Enabled

Arindam Banerjee

Dec 17, 2020, 8:58:03 PM12/17/20
- flush -

Archimedes Plutonium

Apr 21, 2021, 6:27:28 PM4/21/21
Yes, what is the stealing imp, Arindam Banerjee most proud of stealing? Was it the stealing of gravity= electromagnetism from AP? For Banerjee, despite his recent stupid post of "what he is most proud of...." has nothing to be proud of. Has zero accomplishments in science. And for Banerjee to list his accomplishments is absurd, for zero times 20 is still zero. And half a zero accomplishment does not make a positive contribution.

So, idiot Arindam, list your 19 so called accomplishments, each being zeroes. In fact, there is probably more brains inside a Zero, than there is in the entire head of Arindam Banerjee, but that does not slow the imp down in posting, instead it seems to accelerate that mindless goon to post even more.

Can we draw a math formula of imp Arindam posting? Y = 0 + 0+ 0 + 1/4(0) + 1/3(0) + 1/2(0) +....+ 0 for Arindam accomplishments in science. Y = (x^4)' for Arindam's posting frequency when told his science is mindless.

Arindam Banerjee

Apr 21, 2021, 8:03:48 PM4/21/21
- flush -
Rabidturd flushed

Arindam Banerjee

Apr 21, 2021, 8:44:11 PM4/21/21
- flush -
Cleaning the Physics stables to house ftl ships, annoying frauds, liars, thugs, etc
Message has been deleted

Arindam Banerjee

Apr 21, 2021, 10:04:13 PM4/21/21
- flush -
- flush -
Diarrhoeal output flushed, takes more effort.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Arindam Banerjee

Apr 23, 2021, 5:40:26 PM4/23/21
- flush -
Message has been deleted

Kristjan Robam

Apr 26, 2021, 11:29:53 AM4/26/21
Little help(asking money from others when wanting to buy something, when you have very few money missing) may be always welcome, but i believe generally it would be called a tradition.

Kristjan Robam

plutonium....@gmail.com kirjutas esmaspäev, 26. aprill 2021 kl 18:09:46 UTC+3:
> [...]
> AP
>

> Archimedes Plutonium
> Jul 23, 2020, 2:45:50 AM
> to sci.physics
> Quoting the web—
>
> Wild Fauna and Flora in the most critical category of endangerment. This means that no international trade in either live Moon Bears or any of their parts is allowed. Unfortunately, for thousands of years Moon Bears have been hunted and killed for their gall bladders to be used as medicine. As a matter of fact, it has been proven in the field of medical science that bear gall bladder can be easily replaced by herb medicine or synthetic alternatives which are cheaper, more effective and more readily available. However, up to today thousands of bears still endure tortures on bear farms in many countries across Asia.
>
> Archimedes Plutonium
> Jul 25, 2020, 9:30:24 PM
> to sci.physics, sci.math, plutonium-atom-universe
> Quoting BBC—
>
> Moon bears: Korean campaigners call for farm closures
> Animal rights campaigners are asking the South Korean president for help to save hundreds of the country’s caged moon bears.
> More than 400 bears are being kept on farms across the country. They’re waiting to be killed for their parts which some people use as medicine.
> It’s legal in South Korea to slaughter the bears for their bile. The only other country which allows this is China.
> The demand almost wiped out Korea’s native bear population and now campaigners believe the coronavirus pandemic has shown the potential risks of using wild animal parts as medicine.
>

> Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium....@gmail.com>
> Jul 26, 2020, 4:31 AM
> to Plutonium Atom Universe
> Quoting Wikipedia—
> South Korea remains one of two countries to allow bear bile farming to continue legally. As reported in 2009, approximately 1,374 Asian black bears reside in an estimated 74 bear farms, where they are kept for slaughter to fuel the demands of traditional Asian medicine. In sharp contrast, fewer than 20 Asian black bears can be found at Jirisan Restoration Center, located in Korea's Jirisan National Park.
>
> Archimedes Plutonium
> Aug 6, 2020, 2:20 AM
> to sci.physics
> On NATURE tv show, showed brown bears in Turkey, living happily, why not South Korea, instead of torturing them
>
> Saw a NATURE tv program where they put cameras on wildlife to observe them more better. One segment showed brown bears in the mountains of Turkey of a forest, a small area, and plenty plenty of bears. Thank You _Turkey_ for taking care of wildlife. They had some problems, but all manageable.
>
> I do not know if South Korea has a place where it can relocate all those tortured Moon Bears, caged to extract their bile and gall bladder.

Archimedes Plutonium

Apr 27, 2021, 9:33:16 PM4/27/21

Arindam Banerjee

Apr 27, 2021, 10:01:59 PM4/27/21
- flush -

Archimedes Plutonium

Aug 22, 2022, 2:53:45 PM8/22/22
Banerjee continues to try to steal AP's EM unification.

Apparently the schools Banerjee attended never taught him how to footnote or reference sources. No, Arindam Banerjee reads something he likes and makes up a story that he discovered this and that which he stole from others. I recommend unplugging AB from sci.physics because of his stealing ways.

My 41st published book

Unification of the 4 Forces of Physics as All being Electromagnetism (Physics series for High School Book 4) Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Ever since I discovered the universe was one big atom in 1990 and that this atom was a plutonium atom, I vowed to solve what the unification of the 4 forces of physics was. Those 4 forces in 1990 were 1) Strong Nuclear force, 2) Weak Nuclear force, 3) Electricity/Magnetism force 4) Gravity. In physics, much of the 1900s was spent on finding a unification of those four forces. Most of the famous physicists of the 1900s was dabbling in this desire to unify those 4 forces. Trouble was, hardly anyone trying to unify the four forces of physics had a logical mind to be ever able to do that task. And, sadly, when the history books of physics are written on the topic of unification of the 4 forces of physics, it is not a achievement but rather a whisking away by a broom that sweeps away dust and dirt. There never was 4 forces of physics, all the forces of physics were just electricity and magnetism. If all the forces of physics is electricity and magnetism means there are no 3 other forces to have to unify. And the year was 2017 with AP's 8th edition of Atom Totality Universe that the slow reality was beginning to unfold. And the reasoning is utterly simple and easy. Since the proton is the coil of Faraday's Law and the electron muon is the bar magnet in Faraday's Law, there is no Strong Nuclear Force (see my book AP model of atoms). In addition, with the Faraday Law going on, there is no Weak Nuclear Force for the radioactivity of atoms is mostly the ejection of magnetic monopoles due to Faraday Law. Gravity as 10^-40 weaker than Electromagnetism and with the identical same formula as Coulomb law of EM, means there never was a gravity force apart from electricity and magnetism. Some in Old Physics complain that EM has both attract and repel. But they were wrong on that account also. For there are two concepts-- actual repel and then there is a concept of "denial of same space occupancy". Magnetism and Electricity have no repel force at all. They have a denial of same space occupancy which fools many in science and physics. So what happened in the history of Physics, with their quest to unify the 4 forces, ended in a whimper, where it was seen that the interior of atoms has a Faraday Law of EM going on, which immediately dismisses a Strong Nuclear force and a Weak Nuclear force. And gravity is just a minimal EM attraction force.

So Old Physics had a quest to unify 4 forces, but it turns out, there never was 4 different separate forces.

Cover Picture: My photograph of page 2-10 from The Feynman Lectures on Physics 1963, in which my first understanding that there were 4 forces of physics and how they compared to one another. I do not recall when I saw this, perhaps when 20 years old-- 1970 or thereabouts at the University of Cincinnati. I do remember taking a class in physics where all it was, was watching a film series of Feynman lecturing. I do not recall how many films that was, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. This film series on Feynman occurred at Utah State University circa 1978.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B07QMLMJDN
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ April 14, 2019
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 1406 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 26 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Best Sellers Rank: #4,819,291 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
◦ #522 in Electromagnetic Theory
◦ #1,277 in Electromagnetism (Kindle Store)
◦ #1,312 in 45-Minute Science & Math Short Reads

Archimedes Plutonium

Aug 23, 2022, 1:55:28 AM8/23/22
Unplugging the Banerjee mindless stealing idiot from sci.physics. Never learned to quote, to footnote, to cite references, and steals like the Dickens.

He is trying to steal AP's unification of forces of physics as being all EM Coulomb force.

Stealing without citing sources warrants eviction from sci.physics.

AP's Unification dates back to the 1990s, and written in several of AP's books, such as the recent one of Atom Totality.

148th published book

Plutonium Atom Totality Universe, 9th edition 2021, Atom Totality Series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 30Nov2021. And this is AP's 148th published science book.

Preface:
Physics book that explains what the universe is, and how it works. This is a continuation of the Atomic Theory by Democritus in Ancient Greek times. It adds one more fact to the Atomic Theory picture. That the Universe itself is one gigantic big atom. The picture is that of the Universe, in total, is one big atom that contains more atoms, inside itself. It completes the logic of science that Dr. Feynman wrote-- all things are made up of atoms -- and so, to complete that idea -- all things and the universe itself is an atom.

In this edition of year 2021, AP actually proves the Atom Totality theory, and therefore, a simultaneously _disproof_ of the Big Bang theory. The proof is simple, in that the Sun and stars shine not from fusion, but rather, instead, shine from the Faraday law going on inside each and every proton in the Sun or star, or, in the Universe. The muon is the true electron of atoms and is the bar magnet in Faraday's law while the proton is a 840MeV particle in the geometry shape of 8 ring coil torus that is the closed loop coil in Faraday's Law. NASA scientists have discovered the Sun is a yearly increase in radiation of 0.005% yearly, and is why 25% of all insects have perished in the last decade 2010-2020. Stars and Sun shine from Faraday law, not from fusion and that is how the Universe itself grows. So, we cannot logically have two different mechanisms for the creation of the Universe. We cannot have electricity magnetism of Faraday law and then some silly "explosion of Big Bang" to create and grow the universe.

Also, in the course of providing supporting evidence of the Atom Totality theory, my research had to revise and correct the entire Maxwell Equations, and revise and correct the theory, the quantum electrodynamics theory.

Cover Picture: Again I used 8 rings from plumbing hardware to represent the 8 rings of a proton torus, and visualize each ring as a dot cloud pattern instead of a continuous ring, and the holes in some of those rings helps facilitate that image. Notice the muon ring is inside the proton torus rings, and perpendicular, and situated at the equator, going around and around the proton torus at nearly the speed of light in the Faraday law; producing electricity. Atoms are designed to produce maximum electricity, given their masses.
Length: 329 pages

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B08T82M2LP
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ January 16, 2021
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 872 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 329 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Best Sellers Rank: #203,710 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
◦ #289 in Physics (Kindle Store)
◦ #1,716 in Physics (Books)

I asked Banerjee, kindly and nicely, to include reference cite to my work of EM unification, but as is typical of AB, he just lashed back and attacked me.

In fact, so blatant is the Arindam Banerjee stealing from others, that Banerjee is written up in AP's book

88th published book

Theft & Stealing ideas of science in the era of the internet// Ways to prevent and combat stealing// Sociology series, book 10
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) Kindle Edition

[...]

Archimedes Plutonium

Feb 3, 2023, 10:03:04 PM2/3/23
1- Khare Neeraj, Kumar Sunil, Malik H.K., Mani Brajesh Kumar, Marathe Rahul of Indian Institute of Tech
Message has been deleted

Arindam Banerjee

Feb 17, 2023, 10:58:30 AM2/17/23
On Friday, 17 February 2023 at 18:46:08 UTC+11, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> 2-Arindam is not as bad as Einstein in stealing science-- It was the Russian Nikolay Umov who discovered E = mc^2 first.

If so, Einstein was an even bigger fool than I thought, for stealing rubbish.

>And Einstein teaches many thereafter to not cite reference, to not footnote and Arindam's hero Einstein teaches Arindam to steal from Ben Franklin and then, steal badly from Archimedes Plutonium of gravity is electricity.

My works are seminal, Archie, so no much scope for footnoting. i do acknowedge the importance of the greats in the body of my works.
As for you, Archie, your use as an imbecile is to allow morons like Moroney to compare you with me, as an Arindam-suppression tactic. It evidently works in this foolish world of lies, run by liars.

Cheers, and after that, foad along with the rest of the bad lot here.
Arindam Banerjee

Archimedes Plutonium

Apr 10, 2023, 2:48:45 AM4/10/23
2-Arindam is not as bad as Einstein in stealing science-- It was the Russian Nikolay Umov who discovered E = mc^2 first. And Einstein teaches many thereafter to not cite reference, to not footnote and Arindam's hero Einstein teaches Arindam to steal from Ben Franklin and then, steal badly from Archimedes Plutonium of gravity is electricity.

> [...]

> 15. Archimedes Plutonium, Biology: First Domesticated Animal: the Dog Kindle Edition
> by Archimedes Plutonium (Author), 2004, published 2019.
>
> I am hoping this does not end up being another Chandler Davis of Mathematical Intelligencer type of steal, where the editors of SCIENCE AAAS look upon everything on Usenet and Internet and Amazon's Kindle as just fertile grounds and fertile fields of stealing.
>
> I ask for the above (15) inclusion on a correction page of SCIENCE magazine. New true ideas in Science are terribly difficult to come by, and keeping that in mind, I am not willing to lose a single new idea I ever discovered.
>
> #1-3, 74th published book
>
> HISTORY OF THE PROTON MASS and the 945 MeV //Atom Totality series, book 3 Kindle Edition

Archimedes Plutonium

May 8, 2023, 9:57:31 PM5/8/23
18
Re: Do they teach how not to steal from others in India, for I know South Africa has that problem as seen in John Gabriel, but then Arindam Banerjee is another stealer who never quotes, never cites reference source, never footnotes. For Benjamin
8:55 PM

Arindam Banerjee's profile photo
Arindam Banerjee
How the universe works
f) Unification of all forces as electrostatic/electromagnetic; a new formula for the force causing
8:19 PM

Arindam Banerjee, reads the work of others, changes the wording then calls it his own original ideas.

> Not only is AB a moron of physics, but he steals left and right from others.
>
> There is never a citation or quote or reference to prior work in the stealing theif Arindam Banerjee.
>
> I wrote a book on stealing from the internet and gave a chapter to the Indian stealing theif Arindam Banerjee. All he needed to do was reference AP. No, not a dishonest Arindam Banerjee.

AP

Arindam Banerjee

May 9, 2023, 3:38:48 AM5/9/23
Now, who references Archie; nay, who reads Archie?
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Arindam Banerjee

May 10, 2023, 8:42:37 PM5/10/23
Wow, thanks for the publicity, Archie!

On Thursday, 11 May 2023 at 04:50:36 UTC+10, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> [...]
> Apr 15
> Arindam Banerjee's profile photo
> Arindam Banerjee
> , …
>
> 49
> Re: Ghosh Sankalpa, Ghosh Santanu,Joseph Joby, Kanseri Bhaskar, Kedar B Khare of Indian Institute of Tech, are you as insane nutjob of physics as Arindam Banerjee // not able to see real proton = 840MeV, .5MeV = Dirac's monopole and real electron is
> Apr 9
> Arindam Banerjee's profile photo
> Arindam Banerjee
> , …
>
> 50
> Bhatnagar M.C. ,Indian Institute of Technology,Chatterjee R.,Chaudhary Sujeet,Das Pintu,Dhaka Rajendra S.-- is the reason none of you have confirmed real proton = 840MeV, real electron is the muon and .5MeV was Dirac monopole-- too busy on Arindam??
> Apr 9
> Arindam Banerjee's profile photo
> Arindam Banerjee
> , …
>
> 66
> Re: Banerjee Varsha,Indian Institute of Technology,Bhattacharya Saswata,Bhatnagar M.C. ,Chatterjee R.-- is the reason none of you have confirmed real proton = 840MeV, real electron is the muon and .5MeV was Dirac monopole--busy with imp Arindam??
> Apr 9
> Arindam Banerjee's profile photo
> Arindam Banerjee
> , …
>
> 9
> Re: Arindam Banerjee asks Anurag Sharma, Babu Sujin B, Banerjee Varsha if the 2nd derivative in Feynman's Electric field equation E = (q/4*pi*e_0) [ (e_r)'/(r'^2) + (r'/c)(d/dt)(e_r'/r'^2) + (1/c^2)((d^2/dt^2)(e_r')] if that 2nd derivative is the sam
> Apr 9
> Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
> Archimedes Plutonium
> 3
> AP's 236th book of science-- Psychology Levels of Insanity Categorization
> Mar 17
>
> ,
> Volney
> 8
> AP's personal thanks to Google-- its staff, its engineers for making sci.math and sci.physics level playing fields.
> Mar 11
> Arindam Banerjee's profile photo
> Arindam Banerjee
> , …
>
> 19
> Re: Do they teach how not to steal from others in India, for I know South Africa has that problem as seen in John Gabriel, but then Arindam Banerjee is another stealer who never quotes, never cites reference source, never footnotes. For Benjamin
> 2:38 AM
> Arindam Banerjee's profile photo
> Arindam Banerjee
> , …
>
> 6
> Re: Arindam Banerjee, unplugged or moved out of sci.physics and into sci.logic

Volney

May 11, 2023, 12:58:35 PM5/11/23
On 5/10/2023 8:42 PM, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> Wow, thanks for the publicity, Archie!

ArchiePoo stole your "gravity is electromagnetism" ideas? Are you going
to sue him for that? I wouldn't bother; first the idea is already known
to be wrong, second there's almost certainly prior art from a gaggle of
cranks before the two of you, third what would you win in a lawsuit?
Ownership of a scrap of land in Nowhere, SD with a single-wide and a
barnful of diseased cats? Better to let him continue to pretend to be
King of Physics.

Arindam Banerjee

May 11, 2023, 9:44:43 PM5/11/23
On Friday, 12 May 2023 at 02:58:35 UTC+10, Volney wrote:
> On 5/10/2023 8:42 PM, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> > Wow, thanks for the publicity, Archie!
> ArchiePoo stole your "gravity is electromagnetism" ideas?

No Moroney, my idea is that gravity is an electrostatic phenomenon, while electromagnetism is caused by moving charges. At least get my idea correct, not beyond your wits, that, I hope. Further, my idea is that all forces are electrical and thatt energies are created and destroyed.

Since no one with or without wits can have any clue about Archie's Babble&Poo, they can be ignored.
However as an idiot he does have his use among the cunning thugs who can use him to demean with a view to steal my new ideas.
Any wild crazy claim seems to work in US. It may be claimed that I steal from him, or he steals from me, thus.

> Are you going
> to sue him for that? I wouldn't bother; first the idea is already known
> to be wrong, second there's almost certainly prior art from a gaggle of
> cranks before the two of you, third what would you win in a lawsuit?
> Ownership of a scrap of land in Nowhere, SD with a single-wide and a
> barnful of diseased cats? Better to let him continue to pretend to be
> King of Physics.

No one but Archie thinks he is the King of Physics; not even you, Moroney, the unchallenged Marquis of Morons.
For me, as he gives me publicity, he is an useful idiot. Maybe the masses will give up slumbering and follow me.
Well, all my work is in my name, online, archived, and that is what really matters to those worthy of good regard. They will know what to do with my great new ideas, carry them to the highest heights, in outer space.

Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee

Archimedes Plutonium

May 12, 2023, 3:27:50 AM5/12/23
Banerjee Varsha,Indian Institute of Technology,Bhattacharya Saswata,Bhatnagar M.C. ,Chatterjee R.-- is the reason none of you have confirmed real proton = 840MeV, real electron is the muon and .5MeV was Dirac monopole--busy with imp Arindam, busy babysitting the imp Arindam Banerjee the physics failure?

Archimedes Plutonium

Jun 1, 2023, 5:36:11 AM6/1/23
Arindam Banerjee why are you and Indian Institute of Tech too stupid to understand real electron of Atoms is the muon inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law while the 0.5MeV particle is Dirac's Magnetic Monopole?? Why such physics idiocy??

Arindam, do you want to be a physics failure all your life???

Arindam Banerjee's profile photo
Arindam Banerjee
, …
Enes Richard
50
The law of conservation of energy
sobota, 27 maja 2023 o 23:38:22 UTC+2 Paul Alsing napisał(a): > On Saturday, May 27, 2023 at 2:10:
5:16 PM

Arindam Banerjee's profile photo
Arindam Banerjee
, …
Enes Richard
19
About the MMI bungle, leading to the horrendous disaster that is absurd physics
4:55 PM

My 137th published book

Introduction to AP's TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS// Physics textbook series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

#1 New Release in Electromagnetic Theory

This will be AP's 137th published book on science. And the number 137 is special to me for it is the number of QED, Quantum Electrodynamics as the inverse fine structure constant. I can always remember 137 as that special constant of physics and so I can remember where Teaching True Physics was started by me.

Time has come for the world to have the authoritative textbooks for all of High School and College education. Written by the leading physics expert of the time. The last such was Feynman in the 1960s with Feynman Lectures on Physics. The time before was Maxwell in 1860s with his books and Encyclopedia Britannica editorship. The time is ripe in 2020 for the new authoritative texts on physics. It will be started in 2020 which is 60 years after Feynman. In the future, I request the physics community updates the premier physics textbook series at least every 30 years. For we can see that pattern of 30 years approximately from Faraday in 1830 to Maxwell in 1860 to Planck and Rutherford in about 1900, to Dirac in 1930 to Feynman in 1960 and finally to AP in 1990 and 2020. So much happens in physics after 30 years, that we need the revisions to take place in a timely manner. But also, as we move to Internet publishing such as Amazon's Kindle, we can see that updates can take place very fast, as editing can be a ongoing monthly or yearly activity. I for one keep constantly updating all my published books, at least I try to.

Feynman was the best to make the last authoritative textbook series for his concentration was QED, Quantum Electrodynamics, the pinnacle peak of physics during the 20th century. Of course the Atom Totality theory took over after 1990 and all of physics; for all sciences are under the Atom Totality theory.
And as QED was the pinnacle peak before 1990, the new pinnacle peak is the Atom Totality theory. The Atom Totality theory is the advancement of QED, for the Atom Totality theory primal axiom says -- All is Atom, and atoms are nothing but Electricity and Magnetism.
Length: 64 pages

Product details
• File Size : 790 KB
• Publication Date : October 5, 2020
• Word Wise : Enabled
• Print Length : 64 pages
• Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
• Screen Reader : Supported
• Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
• Language: : English
• ASIN : B08KS4YGWY
• Lending : Enabled
• Best Sellers Rank: #430,602 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
◦ #39 in Electromagnetic Theory
◦ #73 in Electromagnetism (Kindle Store)
◦ #74 in 90-Minute Science & Math Short Reads

#2-2, 145th published book

TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS//Junior High School// Physics textbook series, book 2
Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

What I am doing is clearing the field of physics, clearing it of all the silly mistakes and errors and beliefs that clutter up physics. Clearing it of its fraud and fakeries and con-artistry. I thought of doing these textbooks starting with Senior year High School, wherein I myself started learning physics. But because of so much fraud and fakery in physics education, I believe we have to drop down to Junior year High School to make a drastic and dramatic emphasis on fakery and con-artistry that so much pervades science and physics in particular. So that we have two years in High School to learn physics. And discard the nonsense of physics brainwash that Old Physics filled the halls and corridors of education.

Product details
• ASIN : B08PC99JJB
• Publication date : November 29, 2020
• Language: : English
• File size : 682 KB
• Text-to-Speech : Enabled
• Screen Reader : Supported
• Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
• Word Wise : Enabled
• Print length : 78 pages
• Lending : Enabled
• Best Sellers Rank: #185,995 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
◦ #42 in Two-Hour Science & Math Short Reads
◦ #344 in Physics (Kindle Store)
◦ #2,160 in Physics (Books)

#2-3, 146th published book

TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS// Senior High School// Physics textbook series, book 3
Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

I believe that in knowing the history of a science is knowing half of that science. And that if you are amiss of knowing the history behind a science, you have only a partial understanding of the concepts and ideas behind the science. I further believe it is easier to teach a science by teaching its history than any other means of teaching. So for senior year High School, I believe physics history is the best way of teaching physics. And in later years of physics courses, we can always pick up on details. So I devote this senior year High School physics to a history of physics, but only true physics. And there are few books written on the history of physics, so I chose Asimov's The History of Physics, 1966 as the template book for this textbook. Now Asimov's book is full of error and mistakes, and that is disappointing but all of Old Physics is full of error. On errors and mistakes of Old Physics, the best I can do is warn the students, and the largest warning of all is that whenever someone in Old Physics says "electron" what they are talking about is really the Dirac magnetic monopole. And whenever they talk about the Rutherford-Bohr model of the atom, they are talking about huge huge grave mistakes, for the true atom is protons as 8 ringed toruses with a muon stuck inside of a proton doing the Faraday law and producing those magnetic monopoles as electricity. I use Asimov's book as a template but in the future, I hope to rewrite this textbook using no template at all, that is if I have time in the future.
Cover Picture: Is the book The History of Physics, by Isaac Asimov, 1966 and on top of the book are 4 cut-outs of bent circles representing magnetic monopoles which revolutionizes modern physics, especially the ElectroMagnetic theory.

Product details
◦ ASIN ‏ : ‎ B08RK33T8V
◦ Publication date ‏ : ‎ December 28, 2020
◦ Language ‏ : ‎ English
◦ File size ‏ : ‎ 794 KB
◦ Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
◦ Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
◦ Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
◦ X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
◦ Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
◦ Sticky notes ‏ : ‎ On Kindle Scribe
◦ Print length ‏ : ‎ 124 pages
◦ Best Sellers Rank: #293,315 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
◦ #401 in Physics (Kindle Store)
◦ #2,236 in Physics (Books)

#2-4, 151st published book

TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS// 1st year College// Physics textbook series, book 4
Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Preface: This is AP's 151st book of science published. It is one of my most important books of science because 1st year college physics is so impressionable on students, if they should continue with physics, or look elsewhere for a career. And also, physics is a crossroad to all the other hard core sciences, where physics course is mandatory such as in chemistry or even biology. I have endeavored to make physics 1st year college to be as easy and simple to learn. In this endeavor to make physics super easy, I have made the writing such that you will see core ideas in all capital letters as single sentences as a educational tool. And I have made this textbook chapter writing follow a logical pattern of both algebra and geometry concepts, throughout. The utmost importance of logic in physics needs to be seen and understood. For I have never seen a physics book, prior to this one that is logical. Every Old Physics textbook I have seen is scatter-brained in topics and in writing. I use as template book of Halliday & Resnick because a edition of H&R was one I was taught physics at University of Cincinnati in 1969. And in 1969, I had a choice of majors, do I major in geology, or mathematics, or in physics, for I will graduate from UC in 1972. For me, geology was too easy, but physics was too tough, so I ended up majoring in mathematics. If I had been taught in 1969 using this textbook that I have written, I would have ended up majoring in physics, my first love. For physics is not hard, not hard at all, once you clear out the mistakes and the obnoxious worthless mathematics that clutters up Old Physics, and the illogic that smothers much of Old Physics.

Maybe it was good that I had those impressions of physics education of poor education, which still exists throughout physics today. Because maybe I am forced to write this book, because of that awful experience of learning physics in 1969. Without that awful experience, maybe this textbook would have never been written by me.

Cover picture is the template book of Halliday & Resnick, 1988, 3rd edition Fundamentals of Physics and sitting on top are cut outs of "half bent circles, bent at 90 degrees" to imitate magnetic monopoles. Magnetic Monopoles revolutionizes physics education, and separates-out, what is Old Physics from what is New Physics.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B09JW5DVYM
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ October 19, 2021
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 1048 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 404 pages
• Best Sellers Rank: #4,844,838 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
◦ #487 in Electromagnetic Theory
◦ #1,210 in Electromagnetism (Kindle Store)
◦ #8,751 in Electromagnetism (Books)

#2-5, 174th published book

TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS, 2nd year College
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) Kindle Edition

Preface: At the moment this is a physics book for 2nd year College. But as the months and years go by I intend to convert it into a textbook of about 200 to 300 pages. It is mostly about thermodynamics for in my own college education 1968-1972 at University of Cincinnati, I took physics thermodynamics in the 2nd year (if memory has not failed me).
Cover-Picture: Is a iphone photograph of the Chemistry textbook I used at UC 1968-1972 with my own paper cut-outs of magnetic monopoles. Pictured are 4 bent circles, bent at 90degrees from diameter and each bent circle is a individual magnetic monopole.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B09TKL4HMC
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ February 27, 2022
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 675 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 41 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled

#2-6, 177th published book
TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS, Architecture of Atoms, 3rd year College
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) Kindle Edition

Preface: I come to teaching physics for 3rd year College as the Architecture of Atoms. My writing style will be prose-narrative, until I add on exercise problems and convert it into a textbook. The 1st year College, has to be the equations and laws of electricity and magnetism. For the primal-axiom over all of physics is-- All is Atom, and atoms are nothing but electricity and magnetism. The 2nd year College is thermodynamics. And now the 3rd year College physics has to teach the Architecture, the geometry of the inside and exterior surface of the atom. One of the greatest faults, misery, and anti-science teaching of Old Physics is their denial that subatomic particles have to be something more than tiny balls tiny spheres that do-nothing, perform nothing, function as nothing. That the proton and neutron and true electron=muon, has to be matter with a function and purpose and design and task and job. This is a year of physics teaching of the architecture of the atom.
Cover Picture: A iphone photograph of my book chemistry book, a long time favorite of mine of CHEM ONE, 2nd edition, Waser, Trueblood, Knobler, 1980, and page 307 of that book. Why this page? Because it was instrumental in my discovery of the true Architecture of Atoms. Not many professors of chemistry or physics dive into the Shrodinger Equation that results in a meaningful teaching of "matter waves". Matter waves are the heart of understanding the geometry of Atomic Architecture.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B09VFH9QST
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ March 12, 2022
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 823 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 74 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled

#2-7, 178th published book

TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS, Architecture of Light Waves & Energy, 4th year College
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) (Kindle edition)

Preface: This is 4th year College Physics and the important ideas of physics to learn as last year undergraduate school is the architecture and geometry of the Light Wave & Energy in physics. This is New Physics and not Old Physics. New Physics is defined as physics that knows and uses the true electron of atoms is the muon stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus and doing the Faraday law, creating new electrical energy that is storaged in the neutrons of atoms until they grow from 1eV into 945MeV and then create a new higher atomic numbered atom or emitted as radioactivity. Old Physics mistakenly identified the electron of atoms as the 0.5MeV particle that AP calls the Dirac magnetic monopole. In 3rd year College we studied the architecture of the interior of atoms. In 4th year College we study the architecture of Light Waves & Energy.

The template book for 4th year College is Feynman's 1985 book of QED.

Cover Picture: Is my iphone photograph of the template book for this book. Feynman's 1985 QED, quantum electrodynamics, showing my plastic toy model of DNA and my cut-outs of 4 bent circles that each bent circle represents one magnetic monopole. I arranged the monopoles into a single strand of a cycloid wave.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B09W58XGDW
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ March 21, 2022
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 824 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 66 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled

#2-8, 202nd published book

TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS, Permanent Colony on Europa// graduate school college
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) (Amazon's Kindle edition)

Preface: Crisis emergency times call for textbooks to reflect the times. The Sun gone Red Giant Initiation Phase as measured by NASA in the decade of 2010 to 2020 as showing a 0.005% Solar Radiation yearly increase threatens all life on Earth with extinction and oblivion. This crisis calls for "All Hands On Deck" to solve the problem. And to solve that problem we need all scientists in the work effort of getting Europa, the satellite of Jupiter to be our second home. I see no textbook for college graduate school as appropriate, unless it is a book addressing the crisis itself. Just the opposite of Nero was fiddling while Rome burned; we want All Hands on Deck, to save as much life on Earth as possible.

Cover Picture: Is my iphone photo of a Google search for Europa with Webb telescope. These are exciting times in that the Webb telescope maybe able to pinpoint life on Europa.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B0BC5T9JBH
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ August 27, 2022
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 801 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 45 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled

#2-9, 161st published book

PHYSICSOPEDIA -- List of 137 fakes and mistakes of Old Physics// Student teaches professor Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 24Apr2022. This is AP's 161st published book of science.

Preface:
A Physicsopedia is a book of the overall assessment and evaluation of the state of the art of Physics. It is like a report card. It is a total view of the science and a judgement of the science, both of the past, present and the direction forward into the future. Its greatest use is to alert readers and people in science of what is wrong with their subject, and as a ancillary use, to alert students what to avoid in college as a waste of time.

It is not in alphabetical order but mostly, rather, has a ordering of what is most important at the start and only at the very very end. For there is no index.

Physics is the most important hard science for every other science is a specialized part of physics. And Old Physics has three key huge mistakes that this book addresses. The true theory of the Universe is the Atom Totality, not the Big Bang which is a ridiculous theory. The true electron of atoms is not the particle of 0.5MeV which turns out to be Dirac's magnetic monopole, while the true real electron of atoms is the muon of 105MeV which is stuck inside a proton torus of 8 rings of 840MeV. This causes another huge mistake, for a mistake in physics usually has a cascade effect of more and more mistakes. When we take the true electron of atoms is the muon, means the Sun and stars shine not from fusion, but from that muon thrusting through the proton torus in a Faraday law of electricity and magnetism producing electrical energy. So our Sun shines from the Faraday law, not fusion. And this implies the Sun has gone into Red Giant phase with a solar radiation increase of 0.005% yearly increase. That implies all life on Earth is in danger of going extinct as the Sun becomes more and more Red Giant, and unless humanity moves out to Europa, humanity goes extinct.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B09N18QPP1
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ December 3, 2021
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 1139 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported