Re: Raw Research into 3dimensional Calculus// Physics focus series, book 1 Kindle Edition by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) In doing the AP-EM Equations of electricity and magnetism, I found myself wanting the calculus for 4 variables in 3rd dimension

Message has been deleted

Donald Trump

Apr 2, 2020, 8:32:47 PM4/2/20
On 4/2/2020 3:07 PM, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:

> World's first experimental Proof that the Proton rest mass is 840 MeV and the real electron is the muon //Physics series for High School Book 9 Kindle Edition
> by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)
>
> World's first experimental proof that the real proton rest mass is 840MeV not 938, and the real electron was the muon of 105MeV, that little particle of 0.5MeV that J.J. Thomson discovered in 1897 turns out not to be the electron of atoms but rather the Dirac magnetic monopoles of atoms. The experimental proof comes as a surprise, because most people would think some big physics machine such as CERN would prove the proton is 840MeV. Surprise, because it turns out that the molecule CO and N2, via dissociation energy, proves the proton must be 840 MeV and true electron is the muon at 105MeV.

Why title this babbling, babbling gibberish as "Raw Research", Lamebrain
Plutonium, when the babble of a 10 month old baby makes 10 times as much
sense as this?

Archimedes Plutonium

Apr 2, 2020, 8:42:47 PM4/2/20
Doppler redshift (blueshift) has nothing to do with motion of source and cannot tell you distance// (Physics series for High School Book 6) Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

What the Doppler redshift & blueshift really are-- heat and magnetism shifts of 8 Rings of the proton in hydrogen

---Quoting Bronowski's The Ascent of Man, page 336---
That was Bohr's marvellous idea.The inside of an atom is invisible, but there is a window in it, a stained-glass window: the spectrum of the atom. Each element has its own spectrum, which is not continuous like that which Newton got from white light, but has a number of bright lines which characterize that element. For example, hydrogen has three rather vivid lines in its visible spectrum: a red line, a blue-green line, and a blue line. Bohr explained them each as a release of energy when the single electron in the hydrogen atom jumps from one of the outer orbits to one of the inner orbits.
... These emissions from many billions of atoms simultaneously are what we see as a characteristic hydrogen line.
--- end quoting Bronowski's 1973 book ---

Here again, the trouble with that physics as discussed by Bronowski is the interior of atoms is a Faraday Law going on, not the simplistic foolish idea of particles having no job, no task, no function.

The entire reason we even have spectral lines is because of the Proton particle is a coil of rings where the proton has 8 rings

))))))))

The electron muon is the bar magnet in Faraday Law inside a hydrogen atom and is another ring that thrusts through those 8 rings of the Proton shown above.

It is each of these 8 rings of the proton that Hydrogen atom has various spectral lines.

And what causes a shift in the spectral lines, a shift of either red shift or blue shift, is when the atoms of hydrogen in a star is heated, that the heat causes a shift in spectral lines.

And heat or magnetism can cause a shift in spectral lines.

In Old Physics, with their Bohr simpleton and wrong model, they had to explain redshift and blue shift, and what they did was violate the Special Relativity theory that the light wave is never affected by the motion of the source it comes from. So they wrongly said-- the motion of a star, whether coming at the observer is blue shifted and if the motion of the star is going away from the observer-- is redshifted.

What the AP model says is far different. The atoms in a star have the Faraday Law going on, and those protons in those atoms are each 8 rings of a Faraday Coil, each ring can give a spectral line. And when that coil of Rings, 8 in hydrogen of its single proton, when those 8 rings are heated or magnetically influenced, those 8 rings can either be redshifted or blueshifted.

Cover Picture: Auroras found on Jupiter which are blueshifted. This is the key to both redshift and blueshift, for these shifts in light wavelengths is not caused by "motion of source" but caused by the thermodynamics and magnetic field the light spectra waves are produced. Some shifting occurs as the light waves travel in Space and bent by refraction-diffraction of light.
Length: 15 pages

File Size: 2179 KB
Print Length: 15 pages
Publication Date: April 17, 2019
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B07QTFYXZL
Text-to-Speech: Enabled

Word Wise: Not Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled

Quantum Entanglement, Physics series for High School, book 7 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Quantum Entanglement was shown on NOVA in January 2019 with Austrian physicists at a mountain telescope gathering data. NOVA tried to explain Quantum Entanglement, but the below probably does a better job of explaining. Especially explaining to High School students what is going on, and why.

A much easier and nicer experiment proving Quantum Entanglement and explaining why it exists; the mechanism behind it; is Harvard's Dr. Hau slow light experiments, once the laser light is turned off.

Cover Picture is my photo of a Google search of terms "slow light BEC".
Length: 21 pages

Product details
File Size: 1789 KB
Print Length: 21 pages
Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
Publication Date: July 26, 2019
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B07VMZ698G
Text-to-Speech: Enabled

Word Wise: Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Screen Reader: Supported
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled

Elementary Angular-Momentum and Gravity//Physics series for High School Book 8 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Angular-Momentum is tough physics. So tough that no physicist of the 20th century knew what it truly was. And believe you me, there were some great mathematical physicists such as Dirac and Feynman and Bohr and Pauli. The reason it was tough, for it had a missing term in it, electric current. This book is not going to go into depth and detail of Angular Momentum or Gravity, but only to get the student a comfortable awareness of what angular-momentum and gravity is, and how it works. After reading this small book and, later, if you want depth and detail of Angular Momentum and Gravity, please see AP's textbook of " Raw Research into ANGULAR-MOMENTUM DYNAMICS//Atom Totality series, book 3, 2019, Kindle Edition, by Archimedes Plutonium.

The mathematics involved in Angular-Momentum and Gravity is too hard for High School, so hard, that it should be spared of all mathematics, and just a geometry description should be given to High School. And only at the end of Freshperson Physics in College should the mathematics of Angular Momentum and Gravity be given in College 1st year Physics. Spared so that the student is in synch with AP's Freshperson Calculus text which the AP-EM equations are at the end of that textbook. In synch reading of 1st year college calculus and 1st year college physics, do we reach a synchronous moment of education teaching to handle the math of Angular-Momentum and Gravity. So in this text, I will speak about the geometry of Angular Momentum and the geometry of Gravity and that is easy to understand. I am not going to go into any mathematical calculations nor the equations of electricity and magnetism that governs Angular Momentum and Gravity. Only a geometry understanding of Angular-Momentum and Gravity.

Cover picture is the planet Uranus with several of its satellites. It is Uranus that proves to us what angular-momentum and gravity truly are, and teaches us what gravity truly is-- it is electricity and magnetism.
Length: 10 pages

Product details
File Size: 953 KB
Print Length: 10 pages
Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
Publication Date: September 11, 2019
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B07XT4SP6N
Text-to-Speech: Enabled

Word Wise: Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Screen Reader: Supported
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled

World's first experimental Proof that the Proton rest mass is 840 MeV and the real electron is the muon //Physics series for High School Book 9 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

World's first experimental proof that the real proton rest mass is 840MeV not 938, and the real electron was the muon of 105MeV, that little particle of 0.5MeV that J.J. Thomson discovered in 1897 turns out not to be the electron of atoms but rather the Dirac magnetic monopoles of atoms. The experimental proof comes as a surprise, because most people would think some big physics machine such as CERN would prove the proton is 840MeV. Surprise, because it turns out that the molecule CO and N2, via dissociation energy, proves the proton must be 840 MeV and true electron is the muon at 105MeV.

Alternatively, using hardness, the hardest substance is diamond, and diamond is Lewis 6 structure, not 8. And diamond is a cubic (or rhombus-parallelepiped) for there are 3 axes of which each has 2 magnetic monopoles 3 X 2 = 6 pole bonds. In a Lewis 6 structure, it is not the electrons doing the chemistry bonding but the surface magnetic monopoles and these can only be 6 monopoles to cover the surface on the carbon atom.

Cover Picture are Lewis Structure models of the CO, N2, O2, and H2O molecules. The oxygen atoms are colored orange; the nitrogen atoms are colored blue; the hydrogen atoms are small and colored white with a blue ring around them; the carbon atom is colored black. Notice the unshared dipoles on O2 and H2O. Notice those two magnetic monopoles that are unshared on the O2 molecule and the H2O molecule those unshared dipoles are actually stuck together such as the arc of a magnetic field, although in the picture they are not connected. The magnetism of those end-caps in the picture were not strong enough to stick the two together to form a arc. I suppose I could have gotten a small magnet to stick the two unshared monopoles together. And notice the other two molecules CO and N2 have no unshared dipole or unshared pole. They, CO and N2, are among the strongest chemical bonds that exist and the reason is that they fill completely the Lewis 6 Structure, no unshared pole, magnetic monopole that is.
Length: 43 pages

Product details
File Size: 599 KB
Print Length: 43 pages
Publication Date: January 22, 2020
Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B0845124DX
Text-to-Speech: Enabled

Word Wise: Not Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Screen Reader: Supported
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled

Airfoil Lift solved, true theory of how flight is possible///Physics series for High School book 10 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

When I was in High School, in the Cincinnati, Ohio region, I remember reading in "General Science" classrooms of what was the explanation of why planes flew in the sky. Of course, so young of age we never questioned the truth or veracity of such, we accepted it, especially since we are graded on ideas like that. And the picture we saw of how a airplane flies, is a picture of a wing with the air having many lines of pressure under the wing and few lines of pressure over the top of the wing. And then a arrow of lift upwards because the high pressure below the wing lifted the wing and airplane upwards. I do not think it was given the name Bernoulli's law, and I am certain that Newton's law of every action has equal and opposite reaction was not mentioned back then circa 1965 in Ohio classrooms.

But now, fast forward to January 23, 2020 some 55 years later, and to my pleasant surprise, in SCIENTIFIC AMERICAN (SA) magazine, their FEB2020 issue starting page 44 is an article titled "The Enigma of Aerodynamic Lift" "No one can completely explain why planes stay in the air" by Ed Regis.

And I had just published a few days earlier in January, two books talking about the fact that the chemistry molecule of O2 that composes 21% of the air, is a polar molecular. Polar molecule just like water, H2O is a polar molecule. A polar molecule is filled with electricity and magnetism, just ready to go into action. And so, reading this SA article, and fresh in mind that O2 is brimming with electricity and magnetism, made me realize-- there is a new and third and better explanation for why airplanes fly. Thus was born the true theory of why planes fly, as you read the text below.

Cover Picture: Is my photo of a Google Search on Bumblebees.
Length: 22 pages

Product details
File Size: 961 KB
Print Length: 22 pages
Publication Date: January 24, 2020
Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B0846F1JKP
Text-to-Speech: Enabled

Word Wise: Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Screen Reader: Supported
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled

I re-opened the old newsgroup PAU of 1990s and there one can read my recent posts without the hassle of spammers, off-topic-misfits, front-page-hogs, churning imbeciles, stalking mockers, suppression-bullies, and demonizers.

Read my recent posts in peace and quiet.
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe
Archimedes Plutonium

Archimedes Plutonium

Sep 23, 2021, 3:22:58 PM9/23/21
Hi former President Trump. Don I think you need a rest up before you go campaigning again, some lighter reading, and in between flights to your next campaign.

71st published book

Archos Archimedes of Ancient Greeks// sci-fi series, book 2 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Storyteller: This is a short history of Archimedes of Ancient Greek times who lived on the island of today's Sicily. The Ancient Greek city state was called Siracusa, which is today's Syracuse, born 287 BC and died 212 BC and so he lived for 75 years. People of today have a difficult, very difficult time of reckoning backwards of 287BC to 212BC. Our minds are not used to arithmetic going backwards. And so in the story of Archimedes, it is appropriate to lecture the audience at the beginning about math, arithmetic and science, for Archimedes, as you well know, was the greatest scientist of the Ancient World, and perhaps all of human history. So it is fitting to start Archimedes life with one of his great beliefs, -- there are no negative numbers.

Cover picture is my photo of a google search of images of Archimedes of Ancient Greek time.
Length: 44 pages

Product details
File Size: 1104 KB
Print Length: 44 pages
Publication Date: November 26, 2019
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B082279KKD
Text-to-Speech: Enabled

Word Wise: Not Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Screen Reader: Supported
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled

#22-3, 78th published book

Archimedes Plutonium// sci-fi series, book 3 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 22May2021. This is AP's 78th published book.

This story is _based upon a true history story of the person named Archimedes Plutonium_, and most of it is true history, however, since it has several slices of science fiction within the story, means it is overall a beautiful science fiction.

Cover Picture is a collage of pictures starting with a Rock-Elm forest then a photo of AP with his father Willis, and then a photo of AP shortly after the discovery of the Plutonium Atom Totality theory.
Length: 79 pages

Product details
File Size: 832 KB
Print Length: 79 pages
Publication Date: December 31, 2019
Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B083D8WP1M
Text-to-Speech: Enabled

Word Wise: Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Screen Reader: Supported
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #306,573 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#2621 in Two-Hour Literature & Fiction Short Reads
#84 in Two-Hour Science & Math Short Reads
#979 in Two-Hour Science Fiction & Fantasy Short Reads

#22-4, 63rd published book

White Rhino, I loved you // sci-fi series, book 4 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

This was my first sci-fi book published, not the first written sci-fi, but the first published, because of the rage inside me in seeing the Natural World being polluted, destroyed and wild animals and wild plants destroyed, all for what? More human overpopulation. After publishing this rage book, I then went back to write the preceding sci.fi books that accompany this book, for I had to write 3 more that go backwards in time, and then one more that goes forward in time from this book. I wrote this book White Rhino in 2019, and not until August 2020 would I discover and write Sun Red Giant phase forcing humanity to evacuate Earth and go and make a new home on Europa, Mars, Pluto. That discovery forced me to write a follow-on book to White Rhino.

This book is ongoing in that it is to be completed over time. It is the passion and rage inside me, that I see the Natural World crumbling to pieces, all for what-- for human overpopulation. Is there a moment in the life of Humanity, where they say-- enough humans, let us give wildlife a chance. LIVE and LET LIVE. Atom

Cover Picture: Pictures taken from my computer of the beautiful animal the Northern White Rhino for which there exists just 2 animals at this moment in time 12 September 2019. Shame on you humanity.
Length: 22 pages

Product details
File Size: 900 KB
Print Length: 22 pages
Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
Publication Date: September 12, 2019
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B07XV96V2Z
Text-to-Speech: Enabled

Word Wise: Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Screen Reader: Supported
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #298,405 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#95 in 30-Minute Science Fiction & Fantasy Short Reads
#2126 in Genetic Engineering Science Fiction (Books)
#343 in 30-Minute Literature & Fiction Short Reads

Two White Rhinos, I loved you// sci-fi series, book 4, edition 2 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Revised 29Aug2021 and this was my 63rd published book for it was the second edition of White Rhino, I loved you.

[...]

Table of Contents
--------------------------
Chapter 1: Aliens Arrive
Chapter 2: Godhead
Chapter 3: Proportional Terraform
Chapter 4: War
Chapter 5: Contact
Chapter 6: Statistics of War
Chapter 7: The Waiver
Chapter 8: Building the Expanded Spacecraft for Embarkation
Chapter 9: Celebration and Parade before Completion of Spacecraft
Chapter 10: Departure

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B08LP4YXSQ
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ October 21, 2020
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 1084 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 35 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled

#22-5, 147th published book

Our Sun Gone Red Giant and Americium saves Humanity // sci-fi series, book 5 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Preface: In August of 2020, AP discovered that the Sun has gone Red Giant Initiation Phase, having killed 25% of all insects in the past decade. This is what happens when stars are powered by Faraday Law and not that mistaken idea of fusion power. This means that either humanity evacuates Earth completely and makes Europa, and the Jovian satellites and Saturn satellites their new home, or humanity perishes, vanishes into oblivion as the Sun destroys Earth and makes Earth be another Venus and where the Sun finally engulfs Earth. Ironic, would it not be, that the spacecraft Voyager 1, maybe the only remnant that there ever was a species called humanity, left, remaining in existence after the next 1 million years. In light of that discovery, AP writes the sequel book 5, of where Captain Pu of book 4 returns to save Earth. Captain Pu however has a new name, a new person, is fortunately reincarnated by the Gods of Heaven, and has a new name, Americium, Captain Am.

Product details
• ASIN : B08RW1RG1V
• Publication date : December 31, 2020
• Language: : English