Re: Spamming fuckdog Kibo Parry Moroney says fire Stanford's Alexander Fetter, John Lipa, William Little, Douglas Osheroff, David Ritson, H. Alan Schwettman, John Turneaure, Robert Wagoner, Stanley Wojcicki, Mason Yearian rather than let them brainwash o

Message has been deleted

Richard Cranium

Jan 24, 2021, 4:01:28 PM1/24/21
Nuke the gay moon bears.
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

Jan 28, 2021, 2:37:32 AM1/28/21
🐁 of Math and 🐀 of Physics Archimedes "Drag Queen of Science"
Plutonium <plutonium...@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

> AP writes: is that why Dr.Thorp and Dr. Chandler Davis steal from AP?

StupidPlutonium, it's bad enough that you spam these groups daily but
now you are stealing Dr. Thorp's dog idea from him? Shame on you!
Message has been deleted

Percutaneous Transhepatic Cholangiography

Feb 2, 2021, 7:50:03 PM2/2/21
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

Mar 28, 2021, 3:22:53 AM3/28/21
🐁 of Math and 🐀 of Physics Archimedes "nobody" Plutonium
<plutonium....@gmail.com> tarded:

> 3 DR HAU FAILURE AT HARVARD, refuses to complete Slow Light Experiment,
> by showing all light, even Slow light disappears once switch at
source is turned off.

What "slow light experiment"? Dr. Hau has never heard of that Nobody
Archimedes Plutonium or his bizarre "experiment". And even if she did
hear of that nobody Archimedes Plutonium, why would she bother with said
dumb experiment if that nobody Archimedes Plutonium wasn't paying her
salary to do so.

You sound real mad, like you don't like it that I point out how you are
a complete unknown outside the few dozen or so who read this group.

Again it is amusing to watch you flop and thrash around, like a fish
brought ashore. Like the fish, you can do nothing to change your fate.
Which is to be completely forgotten once your flopping and flailing stop.

> On Saturday, March 27, 2021 at 9:01:37 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
>> "Court Jester of Physics Archimedes Plutonium"
>> Well maybe you (singular), with your illogical mind, may come to an
>> astoundingly bizarre conclusion, but nobody else will.
>>
>> And, of course, a real scientist wouldn't come to a conclusion, he'd
>> come to a hypothesis. And then try to make it a _testable_ hypothesis.
>> And then, actually _test_ it. Since you have never set foot in a
>> physics or chemistry lab, you know nothing of that.
>>

> Yes, Dr Hau deserves all the criticism for she rather AP receive no credit

She never heard of Failure Archimedes Plutonium and doesn't care if
Failure Archimedes Plutonium gets no credit for his failed experiment.

> than reveal the truth behind Light-- it is a circuit wave, not a straightline arrow ray

You are assuming your conclusion. No real scientist would ever do that.

[snip more spammed flailing, thrashing and flopping around]

Archimedes Plutonium

Apr 4, 2021, 6:29:04 PM4/4/21
I doubt that Stanford has the materials and sophistication to do a AP-Rutherford Experiment described below, I say that because they have a mindless worthless wreck of Kibo Parry Moroney along with imbecile Earle Jones with their 938 is 12% short of 945 and Earle calling Stanford physics as glorified dishwashers. In fact, it is easy to see in the history books that Caltech contributed greatly to physics in the discovery of muon and Jarrett's recent discovery of Cosmic Ring, and that UC Berkeley immensely pushed physics forward in radioactive elements, but looking at Stanford and all one sees is a sewer cesspool of nonphysics. As if Stanford really had no physics for the last 70 years. And why on Earth they gave Stanford SLAC, when all the physics that came out of Stanford was mostly mind-rot, so stupid they never understood angular momentum.

Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium....@gmail.com>
Apr 3, 2021, 5:04:40 PM
to Plutonium Atom Universe
For the Rutherford-Geiger-Marsden Experiment of 1911, one of the greatest science experiments of all time is best seen in this website.

--- quoting--

https://spark.iop.org/great-scattering-experiments#gref

Finding the charge on the nucleus

Rutherford’s theory also predicted the way the count on a fixed screen would depend on the speed of the alpha particles:

N ∝ 1/ v 4 and on the electric charge of the scattering nucleus:

N ∝ (Ze)2 Chadwick used this to measure the charge on the nuclei of a number of elements. He used thin sheets of copper, silver and platinum instead of gold and measured the scattering of alpha particles from each. From his counts, with Rutherford’s theory, he calculated the charge on the nucleus of each of those nuclei.

His results were: copper 29.3 electron charges, silver 46.3 electron charges, platinum 77.4 electron charges, with expected errors of about 1%. The serial numbers of those elements, arranged in order of atomic weights and placed in the period table are: 29, 47, 78. Chadwick’s measurements showed that the nuclear charge is the atomic number.

Nowadays the charge of a nucleus is understood in terms of the proton number, and its value is measured in electron charges. Originally, from Geiger and Marsden's scattering experiments, it was deduced that the nucleus had a charge of about half the atomic weight multiplied by the electron charge.

--- end quoting ---

It is best seen in that website for it tells us about Velocity. And look carefully at that velocity formula for it is not the "equal sign" but the
"proportional sign".

AP
King of Science

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium....@gmail.com>
Apr 3, 2021, 5:28:20 PM (yesterday)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
It is far and away the best website on the famous Rutherford-Geiger-Marsden Experiment because it talks about velocities.

And here we can easily see why Rutherford and everyone after Rutherford screwed up on the interpretation.

To get a physics interpretation correct, you have to know the Key Important factor of the experiment. For the Gold Leaf 1911 Experiment the key factor was the velocity of the 150 degree bounce back had a greater velocity than all the other velocities in the experiment. Even a greater velocity than the source alpha particles.

So if Rutherford and all the other physicists after Rutherford had focused on the true fact that the velocity of the 150degree alpha particle was greater than all the other alpha particles tells us the True Correct Interpretation of the Atom's Interior.

It tells us there is No Nucleus, because you cannot have a dense nucleus in motion at anywhere near the speed of light.

It tells us the alpha particle hit something head-on in a elastic collision that caused it to bounce backwards at a greater velocity than the alpha particle entered that gold atom.

Since atoms are composed of three items-- proton, muon, neutron, and the Dirac magnetic monopole=0.5MeV. The only plausible item that is moving near the speed of light and having momentum to cause a alpha particle to bounce back at 150 degrees is the muons trapped inside of proton toruses.

In the case of gold we have 79 muons inside 79x8 rings= 632 rings with 79 muons as flat torus moving at 99% speed of light.

So, when Rutherford-Geiger-Marsden alpha particle was collided inside a proton torus of gold, hit head-on by 79 muons of 99% speed of light, that alpha particle would be ejected out at a 150degree angle with a greater velocity than it ever entered the gold foil.

In Science, in Physics, if you want to interpret a experiment correctly, you better focus primarily on the Key underlying parameters. For Rutherford-Geiger-Marsden Experiment, that key parameter was Velocity.

AP
King of Science, especially Physics

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium....@gmail.com>
Apr 3, 2021, 5:38:22 PM (yesterday)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
And today, I am embarking on the calculations of re doing the famous Rutherford-Geiger-Marsden Experiment, only, additionally adding on measuring devises to measure the amount of Electricity produced via Faraday Law inside of gold atoms as the alpha particle thrusts through the gold atom proton toruses.

So we attach a amp meter to measure the electricity.

How much of a magnetic field can a stream of alpha particles produce? I do not know. And if anyone before me has even computed that. I doubt it.

So, what we do is attach a galvanometer to the Rutherford gold leaf. We blast it with alpha particles. And the galvanometer should read a sizeable current produced.

Before we do the experiment, on paper we should be able to predict the total amount of Faraday current produced.

And, this experiment would Prove the interior of atoms are proton toruses with muons inside the toruses doing the Faraday Law.

AP
King of Science, especially Physics

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium....@gmail.com>
12:51 PM (2 hours ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
Call it the NEW ERA RUTHERFORD-GEIGER-MARSDEN-EXPERIMENT

Where we take a Galvanometer and attach it to the 1911 Rutherford experiment gold leaf foil.

We measure the electricity produced because of the alpha particles thrusting through the proton toruses of gold atoms.

Looking for the prediction formula of how much electricity is produced.

The Prediction formula must be on the order of Emf = N * B * velocity * Length

B = tesla= magnetic flux density, I have no idea what a alpha particle B field is

N = windings, and here I need to equilibrate how many windings a gold foil represents

velocity, that is easy for the alpha particles are going a 5% speed of light into the gold proton toruses

Length, well that is the length of the gold leaf foil. I think some websites specified Rutherford-Geiger-Marsden actual length. But here I maybe concerned in making the gold leaf itself go all the way around and be a circuit gold leaf, as the electricity produced in Faraday law from inside of protons need to flow. Of course we attach a Galvanometer and what is the best engineering attachement? I suppose alligator clips at worst, maybe something better. Whatever the connectors are, should not be part of the alpha particle target.

We should get a prediction Amperage before doing the experiment. Perhaps 1 amp or more. Keeping in mind alpha particles are going very fast.

You see, it is this kind of Experiment with a prediction beforehand that Physics of the 20th and 21st century need to be doing, and not their dreadful horrible assinine postdiction of the Standard Model, a mindless game that never predicted a single thing.

AP
King of Science, especially Physics

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium....@gmail.com>
2:36 PM (1 minute ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
On Sunday, April 4, 2021 at 12:51:22 PM UTC-5 Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
Call it the NEW ERA RUTHERFORD-GEIGER-MARSDEN-EXPERIMENT

Where we take a Galvanometer and attach it to the 1911 Rutherford experiment gold leaf foil.

We measure the electricity produced because of the alpha particles thrusting through the proton toruses of gold atoms.

Looking for the prediction formula of how much electricity is produced.

The Prediction formula must be on the order of Emf = N * B * velocity * Length

I am not in luck, for I see no-one ever measured the magnetic field around a alpha particle.

That means the above formula will have to find out the Magnetic Field once the experiment is completed. And the above formula will be a tool in finding the alpha particle magnetic field, but since we do not know the magnetic field before we do the experiment, means we cannot predict the amperage in the current from the alpha particles thrusting through the gold leaf protons inside of gold.

Here at home in my lab, I just conducted a experiment of the Faraday law where I entered a north magnet at one end of the coil and a south magnet at the other end of the coil and found that the needle on the galvanometer moved off the scale. A far larger reading than just entering one magnet in the coil.

This tells me that when a alpha particle enters a proton torus of gold and is met by the oncoming 79 muons moving in opposite direction, that a bountiful of electric current is produced. So every large angle recoil of alpha particles in Rutherford's gold leaf is also the largest electricity production.

So if the alpha particle magnetic field has never been measured, the AP remake of Rutherford Experiment will measure the alpha particle magnetic field.

[...]

This experiment is of top priority in all of physics, for it not only proves what the real structure of interior of atoms is. But it also teaches us the axiom that All is Atom, and atoms are nothing but electricity and magnetism.

AP
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Archimedes Plutonium

Apr 22, 2021, 8:30:24 PM4/22/21
Kibo Parry Moroney still stigmatized from failing Rensselaer with his 938 is 12% short of 945.

Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 9:52:21 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
> Or, 938.2720813/105.6583745 = 8.88024338572. A proton is about the mass
> of 8.88 muons, not 9. About 12% short.

137th published book

Introduction to AP's TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS// Physics textbook series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

#1 New Release in Electromagnetic Theory

This will be AP's 137th published book on science. And the number 137 is special to me for it is the number of QED, Quantum Electrodynamics as the inverse fine structure constant. I can always remember 137 as that special constant of physics and so I can remember where Teaching True Physics was started by me.

Time has come for the world to have the authoritative textbooks for all of High School and College education. Written by the leading physics expert of the time. The last such was Feynman in the 1960s with Feynman Lectures on Physics. The time before was Maxwell in 1860s with his books and Encyclopedia Britannica editorship. The time is ripe in 2020 for the new authoritative texts on physics. It will be started in 2020 which is 60 years after Feynman. In the future, I request the physics community updates the premier physics textbook series at least every 30 years. For we can see that pattern of 30 years approximately from Faraday in 1830 to Maxwell in 1860 to Planck and Rutherford in about 1900, to Dirac in 1930 to Feynman in 1960 and finally to AP in 1990 and 2020. So much happens in physics after 30 years, that we need the revisions to take place in a timely manner. But also, as we move to Internet publishing such as Amazon's Kindle, we can see that updates can take place very fast, as editing can be a ongoing monthly or yearly activity. I for one keep constantly updating all my published books, at least I try to.

Feynman was the best to make the last authoritative textbook series for his concentration was QED, Quantum Electrodynamics, the pinnacle peak of physics during the 20th century. Of course the Atom Totality theory took over after 1990 and all of physics; for all sciences are under the Atom Totality theory.
And as QED was the pinnacle peak before 1990, the new pinnacle peak is the Atom Totality theory. The Atom Totality theory is the advancement of QED, for the Atom Totality theory primal axiom says -- All is Atom, and atoms are nothing but Electricity and Magnetism.
Length: 64 pages

Product details
• File Size : 790 KB
• Publication Date : October 5, 2020
• Word Wise : Enabled
• Print Length : 64 pages
• Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
• Screen Reader : Supported
• Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
• Language: : English
• ASIN : B08KS4YGWY
• Lending : Enabled
• Best Sellers Rank: #430,602 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
◦ #39 in Electromagnetic Theory
◦ #73 in Electromagnetism (Kindle Store)
◦ #74 in 90-Minute Science & Math Short Reads

#2-2, 145th published book

TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS//Junior High School// Physics textbook series, book 2
Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

What I am doing is clearing the field of physics, clearing it of all the silly mistakes and errors and beliefs that clutter up physics. Clearing it of its fraud and fakeries and con-artistry. I thought of doing these textbooks starting with Senior year High School, wherein I myself started learning physics. But because of so much fraud and fakery in physics education, I believe we have to drop down to Junior year High School to make a drastic and dramatic emphasis on fakery and con-artistry that so much pervades science and physics in particular. So that we have two years in High School to learn physics. And discard the nonsense of physics brainwash that Old Physics filled the halls and corridors of education.

Product details
• ASIN : B08PC99JJB
• Publication date : November 29, 2020
• Language: : English
• File size : 682 KB
• Text-to-Speech : Enabled
• Screen Reader : Supported
• Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
• Word Wise : Enabled
• Print length : 78 pages
• Lending : Enabled
• Best Sellers Rank: #185,995 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
◦ #42 in Two-Hour Science & Math Short Reads
◦ #344 in Physics (Kindle Store)
◦ #2,160 in Physics (Books)

#2-3, 146th published book

TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS// Senior High School// Physics textbook series, book 3
Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Books in this series are.
Introduction to AP's TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS// Physics textbook series, book 1
TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS High School junior year, book 2
TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS High School senior year, book 3
TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS Freshperson college, book 4
TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS Sophomore college, book 5
TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS Junior college, book 6
TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS Senior college, book 7

Preface: I believe that in knowing the history of a science is knowing half of that science. And that if you are amiss of knowing the history behind a science, you have only a partial understanding of the concepts and ideas behind the science. I further believe it is easier to teach a science by teaching its history than any other means of teaching. So for senior year High School, I believe physics history is the best way of teaching physics. And in later years of physics courses, we can always pick up on details. So I devote this senior year High School physics to a history of physics, but only true physics. And there are few books written on the history of physics, so I chose Asimov's The History of Physics, 1966 as the template book for this textbook.

Product details
• ASIN : B08RK33T8V
• Publication date : December 28, 2020
• Language: : English
• File size : 917 KB
• Text-to-Speech : Enabled
• Screen Reader : Supported
• Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
• Word Wise : Enabled
• Print length : 114 pages
• Lending : Enabled

#3-1, 2nd published book

True Chemistry: Chemistry Series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Physics and chemistry made a mistake in 1897 for they thought that J.J. Thomson's small particle of 0.5MeV was the electron of atoms. By 2017, Archimedes Plutonium discovered that the rest mass of 940 for neutron and proton was really 9 x 105MeV with a small sigma-error. Meaning that the real proton is 840MeV, real electron is 105 MeV= muon, and that little particle Thomson discovered was in fact the Dirac magnetic monopole. Dirac circa 1930s was looking for a magnetic monopole, and sadly, Dirac passed away before 2017, because if he had lived to 2017, he would have seen his long sought for magnetic monopole which is everywhere.

Cover picture: shows 3 isomers of CO2 and the O2 molecule.

Length: 1150 pages

Product details
• File Size : 2167 KB
• ASIN : B07PLVMMSZ
• Publication Date : March 11, 2019
• Word Wise : Enabled
• Print Length : 1150 pages
• Language: : English
• Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
• Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
• Lending : Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #590,212 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#181 in General Chemistry & Reference
#1324 in General Chemistry
#1656 in Physics (Kindle Store)

Harvard's Dr. Hau is not really a scientist because she refuses to turn the light switch off as a vendetta against AP. She does not want AP to get credit that light is a closed loop circuit, and not her straightline arrow ray.

Canadian failure of science and math, stalked:
On Thursday, March 18, 2021 at 12:31:24 PM UTC-5, Dan Christensen wrote:
> WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't be a victim of

Should Harvard's Dr. Hau be put in a science-jail for Obstruction of Science? Years back I wrote a book on Quantum Entanglement, explaining it fully as the fact that light waves along with electricity is a closed loop phenomenon. Most people would

Years back I wrote a book on Quantum Entanglement, explaining it fully as the fact that light waves along with electricity is a closed loop phenomenon. Most people would not understand that because it looks like a light beam is a straight line phenomenon not a closed loop. But it truly is a closed loop for even the electric extension cord, which looks like a straight line, is in fact a closed loop.

Apparently, to Harvard's Dr.Hau, physics means being in the dark about understanding light waves is more important than understanding light waves and having to give credit to Archimedes Plutonium for predicting light is not a straightline arrow ray but a closed loop circuit. Apparently at Harvard being a scientist is never give credit to AP, is worse than finding out the truth about science and physics. Such petty petty people hatred that Harvard endorses, rather than --- science is all about the truth of the world, not about-- who do you hate.

So, years back, I wanted Harvard's Dr. Hau to set up her slow light experiment, get the light beam to crawl through the BEC, then, abruptly turn off the light beam at the source. What Dr. Hau would predict (I am guessing) is she would predict the slow light inside the BEC is still on and moving. What AP predicts because all light is a closed loop, is that the instant the beam is turned off at the source, all the light in the experiment INSTANTANEOUSLY goes out all at once.

So, can the science community stop obstructing progress and get on with it-- get Dr. Hau or any other similar experiment to "turn off the light" and prove AP correct or prove AP wrong. It is one or the other, and I am totally confident I will win this.

I have other evidence that I will win this.

1) News reporter far away, such as from Europe to Asia, or USA to Asia, have a speed of light lag time in talking to one another. But if the "so to speak circuit was turned off" the loss of signal is instantaneous. We can see it in radio waves where the speed of light has a lag time, not much but a noticeable lag. But if the communication was interrupted, the interruption is not the speed of light but instantaneous.

2) Solar eclipse. This is where the moon directly overhead blocks the Sun. Now, if light waves had no instantaneous shut off, and since it takes 8 minutes for light to travel from Sun to Earth. Then if light cannot be instantaneously shut off, means that in a solar eclipse, we need the Moon to be 8 minutes in its arc to experience the eclipse, not directly overhead.

3) Communication with our rockets such as Voyager 1, the contents of messages from Earth to spacecraft or vice versa take the speed of light time, but the turning off of the signal is instantaneous at both ends-- and is in "real time" not delayed to the speed of light. Just as in Slow Light experiments, turn the source switch off, and all the light downstream disappears instantly.

On Wednesday, November 18, 2020 at 1:19:54 PM UTC-6, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> [...]
>
> I need template books for Junior High School that are exceptionally well written and have a laboratory manual type of structure, a lab manual so to speak. And Time-Life books are excellently written. The trouble I found in High School and College lab manuals is they are poorly written, poorly written for first-time students to understand what is going on. And the teacher for these lab manuals did not know much about the experiments either. So lab courses turned into nightmares, is what High School and College was. To this very day, I cannot remember a single lab experiment in which I learned anything. Partly due to the fact that instructors in High School or College seldom get any training in how to teach lab courses. College professors seldom take "how to teach students course" to be a effective teacher. That means, getting down to the level of understanding of first time young students. And that is what Time-Life books overcome with plenty of pictures and clear concise prose to teach.
>
> Junior High School physics should be ample hands on doing, like a laboratory.
>
> So, in TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS, AP is going to start with the Ancient Greek Theory of Atoms then jump directly to magnetism and electricity. I am bypassing all the Newton laws and Newton gravity. I am going from Ancient Greek physics to electricity and magnetism.
>
> And this is quite acceptable in the fact that Newton laws and gravity were "idealizations", pointing to the underlying unification that is EM force.
>
> Now I was looking for a picture of magnetism and Halliday & Resnick PHYSICS, part 2, extended version, 1986, which I use as the template book for 1st year college, on pages 584 and 580 shows lines of force from a magnet and/or electric.
>
> In Halliday & Resnick, Fundamentals of Physics, 3rd edition, 1988, page 687, Figure 1 Iron filings sprinkled on a sheet of paper tell us that there is a bar magnet underneath.
>
> I was hoping that Feynman had a picture of magnetic lines of force, but did not. But to his credit, his first pictures are that of "atoms in motion" in his Lectures of Physics.
>
> The Senior High School template book, Asimov in his History of Physics, 1966, page 392 has a picture of magnetic lines of force.
>
> AP
>

> Table of Contents
> ---------------------------
>
> 1) The Atomic Theory by Ancient Greek time.
>
> 2) Experiment, experiment, experiment, that is what gives us scientific truth.
>
> 3) Experiment and classroom demonstration on magnetism.
>
> 4) Experiment and classroom demonstration on Faraday Law.
>
> 5) What electric current looks like and how it flows in wire circuits.
>
> 6) Principles of Light and Electricity.
>
> 7) The Mathematical Equations that governs all of Physics (for Junior High School).

1) Travels at maximum speed 3.16*10^8 m/s. No speed can exceed this maximum.
2) Travels at a constant maximum speed 3.16*10^8 m/s in vacuum. Do not forget the vacuum.
3) Travels as a closed loop circuit. This is what was missed in Special Relativity physics of Old Physics.

AP

Archimedes Plutonium

Apr 24, 2021, 4:37:19 PM4/24/21

No wonder Kibo Parry Moroney failed Rensselaer with his 938 is 12% short of 945 and calling his college professors "village idiot"

On Thursday, January 28, 2021 at 1:37:32 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
> "Drag Queen of Science"
> fails at math and science:

74th published book

HISTORY OF THE PROTON MASS and the 945 MeV //Atom Totality series, book 3 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

In 2016-2017, AP discovered that the real proton has a mass of 840 MeV, not 938. The real electron was actually the muon and the muon stays inside the proton that forms a proton torus of 8 rings and with the muon as bar magnet is a Faraday Law producing magnetic monopoles. So this book is all about why researchers of physics and engineers keep getting the number 938MeV when they should be getting the number 840 MeV + 105 MeV = 945 MeV.

Cover Picture is a proton torus of 8 rings with a muon of 1 ring inside the proton torus, doing the Faraday Law and producing magnetic monopoles.
Length: 17 pages

Product details
• Publication Date : December 18, 2019
• Word Wise : Enabled
• Print Length : 17 pages
• File Size : 698 KB
• ASIN : B082WYGVNG
• Language: : English
• Text-to-Speech : Not enabled

#1-4, 105th published book

Atom Geometry is Torus Geometry // Atom Totality series, book 4 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Since all atoms are doing the Faraday Law inside them, of their thrusting muon into a proton coil in the shape of a geometry torus, then the torus is the geometry of each and every atom. But then we must explain the neutrons since the muon and proton are doing Faraday's Law, then the neutron needs to be explained in terms of this proton torus with muon inside, all three shaped as rings. The muon is a single ring and each proton is 8 rings. The neutron is shaped like a plate and is solid not hollow. The explanation of a neutron is that of a capacitor storing what the proton-muon rings produce in electricity. Where would the neutron parallel plates be located? I argue in this text that the neutron plates when fully grown from 1 eV until 945MeV are like two parallel plate capacitors where each neutron is part of one plate, like two pieces of bread with the proton-muon torus being a hamburger patty.

Cover Picture: I assembled two atoms in this picture where the proton torus with a band of muons inside traveling around and around the proton torus producing electricity. And the pie-plates represent neutrons as parallel-plate capacitors.
Length: 39 pages

Product details
• Publication Date : March 24, 2020
• Word Wise : Not Enabled
• ASIN : B086BGSNXN
• Print Length : 39 pages
• File Size : 935 KB
• Language: : English
• Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
• Screen Reader : Supported
• Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
• Lending : Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,656,820 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#6413 in Mathematics (Kindle Store)
#315 in One-Hour Science & Math Short Reads
#4953 in Physics (Kindle Store)

#1-5, 112th published book

New Perspective on Psi^2 in the Schrodinger Equation in a Atom Totality Universe// Atom Totality series, book 5
Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

I first heard of the Schrodinger equation in college chemistry class. We never actually did any problem solving with the equation, and we were only told about it. Then taking physics my next year in college and after I bought the Feynman Lectures on Physics, just for fun for side reading, three volume set did I learn what this Schrodinger equation and the Psi^2 wavefunction was about. I am not going to teach the mathematics of the Schrodinger equation and the math calculations of the Psi or Psi^2 in this book, but leave that up to the reader or student to do that from Feynman's Lectures on Physics. The purpose of this book is to give a new and different interpretation of what Psi^2 is, what Psi^2 means. Correct interpretation of physics experiments and observations turns out to be one of the most difficult tasks in all of physics.

Cover Picture: a photograph taken of me in 1993, after the discovery of Plutonium Atom Totality, and I was 43 years old then, on a wintery hill of New Hampshire. It is nice that Feynman wrote a physics textbook series, for I am very much benefitting from his wisdom. If he had not done that, getting organized in physics by writing textbooks, I would not be writing this book. And I would not have discovered the true meaning of the Fine Structure Constant, for it was Feynman who showed us that FSC is really 0.0854, not that of 0.0072. All because 0.0854 is Psi, and Psi^2 is 0.0072.
Length: 20 pages

Product details
• ASIN : B0875SVDC7
• Publication date : April 15, 2020
• Language: : English
• File size : 1134 KB
• Text-to-Speech : Enabled
• Screen Reader : Supported
• Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
• Word Wise : Enabled
• Print length : 20 pages
• Lending : Enabled
• Best Sellers Rank: #240,066 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
◦ #5 in 30-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
◦ #65 in General Chemistry & Reference
◦ #481 in Physics (Kindle Store)

#1-6, 135th published book

QED in Atom Totality theory where proton is a 8 ring torus and electron = muon inside proton doing Faraday Law// Atom Totality series, book 6 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Since the real true electron of atoms is the muon and is a one ring bar magnet thrusting through the 8 ring torus of a proton, we need a whole entire new model of the hydrogen atom. Because the Bohr model with the 0.5MeV particle jumping orbitals as the explanation of Spectral Lines is all wrong. In this vacuum of explaining spectral line physics, comes the AP Model which simply states that the hydrogen atom creates Spectral lines because at any one instant of time 4 of the 8 proton rings is "in view" and the electricity coming from those 4 view rings creates spectral line physics.

Cover Picture: Is a imitation of the 8 ring proton torus, with my fingers holding on the proton ring that has the muon ring perpendicular and in the equatorial plane of the proton rings, thrusting through. This muon ring is the same size as the 8 proton rings making 9 x 105MeV = 945MeV of energy. The muon ring has to be perpendicular and lie on the equator of the proton torus. Surrounding the proton-torus would be neutrons as skin or coating cover and act as capacitors in storing the electricity produced by the proton+muon.

Product details
• File Size : 587 KB
• ASIN : B08K47K5BB
• Publication Date : September 25, 2020
• Print Length : 25 pages
• Word Wise : Not Enabled
• Language: : English
• Text-to-Speech : Not enabled

#1-7, 138th published book
The true NUCLEUS of Atoms are inner toruses moving around in circles of a larger outer torus// Rutherford, Geiger, Marsden Experiment revisited // Atom Totality Series, book 7 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

The geometry of Atoms of the Table of Chemical Elements is torus geometry. We know this to be true for the torus geometry forms the maximum electricity production when using the Faraday Law. We see this in Old Physics with their tokamak toruses attempting to make fusion, by accelerating particles of the highest possible acceleration for the torus is that geometry. But the torus is the geometry not only of maximum acceleration but of maximum electrical generation by having a speeding bar magnet go around and around inside a torus== the Faraday law, where the torus rings are the copper closed wire loop. The protons of atoms are 8 loops of rings in a torus geometry, and the electron of atoms is the muon as bar magnet, almost the same size as the proton loops but small enough to fit inside proton loops. It is torus geometry that we investigate the geometry of all atoms.
Length: 41 pages

Product details
• Publication Date : October 9, 2020
• File Size : 828 KB
• Word Wise : Not Enabled
• Print Length : 41 pages
• ASIN : B08KZT5TCD
• Language: : English
• Text-to-Speech : Not enabled

#1-8, 1st published book

Atom Totality Universe, 8th edition, 2017// A history log book: Atom Totality Series book 8 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision 7Apr2021. This was AP's first published science book.

Advisory: This is a difficult book to read and is AP's research log book of the Atom Totality in 2016-2017. I want to keep it for its history value. AP advises all readers wanting to know the Plutonium Atom Totality theory to go to the 9th edition that is the latest up to date account of this theory. The reason AP wants to keep the 8th edition is because of Historical Value, for in this book, while writing it, caused the discovery of the real electron is the muon of atoms. The real proton of atoms is 840MeV and not the 938MeV that most books claim. The particle discovered by JJ Thomson in 1897 thinking he discovered the electron of atoms was actually the Dirac magnetic monopole at 0.5MeV. This discovery changes every, every science that uses atoms and electricity and magnetism, in other words, every science.

Foreward:
I wrote the 8th edition of Atom Totality and near the end of writing it in 2017, I had my second greatest physics discovery. I learned the real electron of atoms was the muon at 105MeV and not the tiny 0.5MeV particle that J.J.Thomson found in 1897. So I desperately tried to include that discovery in my 8th edition and it is quite plain to see for I tried to write paragraphs after each chapter saying as much. I knew in 2017, that it was a great discovery, changing all the hard sciences, and reframing and restructuring all the hard sciences.
Length: 632 pages

Product details
File Size: 1132 KB
Print Length: 632 pages
Publication Date: March 11, 2019
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B07PLP9NDR
Text-to-Speech: Enabled

Word Wise: Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Screen Reader: Supported
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
 Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #578,229 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
                #1610 in Physics (Kindle Store)
                #8526 in Physics (Books)
                #18851 in Biological Sciences (Books)

#2-1, 137th published book
Message has been deleted

Archimedes Plutonium

Oct 14, 2021, 11:10:23 PM10/14/21

Is Kibo Parry M. the largest taxpayer fraud waste and abuse in Usenet history, paid $100 per stalker post by NSF and dept Educ Dr. Panchanathan??????????

On Sunday, June 13, 2021 at 12:55:53 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> "FireD your ass"

snip the threats of violence kibo so many times posted

AP writes: Kibo Parry M. is NSF Dr. Panchanathan and USA dept Educ going to pay you $100. for that post?? If so, then Barry Shein's World std must be a goldmine of USA taxpayer fraud waste and abuse. Just posting abusive stalker defaming spam for 28 years now. No wonder Kibo keeps defaming and stalking, many people out there would gladly defame and stalk at $100. a post.

Re: ...although Kibo _universally regarded_ as having more physics intelligence in his shit streaked underwear than in the entire brain of Todd B Smith - Earle Jones's Stanford's math and physics dept combined
by Adolpho the Sarcastic Rooftop Monkey
Apr 10, 2021, 3:20:20 PM

Re: fuckdog boston's Kibo Parry Moroney subhuman *stalkers* Betsy DeVos, NSF Dr. Panchanathan, barry shein's world std paying how much to stalk AP? Subhuman Kibo Parry Moroney says freedom of speech means freedom to stalk, liar, cheat, steal, ,,,,
by Hewitt Buettner
Oct 10, 2020, 2:55:48 PM

Re: Spamming fuckdog Kibo Parry Moroney says fire Stanford's Alexander Fetter, John Lipa, William Little, Douglas Osheroff, David Ritson, H. Alan Schwettman, John Turneaure, Robert Wagoner, Stanley Wojcicki, Mason Yearian rather than let them brainwash o
by
Richard Cranium
Jan 24, 2021, 3:01:28 PM

Re: 1Kibo Parry Moroney says Analbuttfuckmanure MIT, William Bertozzi, Robert Birgeneau, Hale Bradt, Bernard Burke, George Clark , Jeffrey Goldstone, Thomas Greytak, Lee Grodzins , Paul Joss, Vera Kistiakowsky, Earle Lomon, Irwin Pless, Paul Schechter...
by Hoofington P. McSnort Aug 26, 2020, 6:58:48 PM

Re: Kibo Parry M on Cynthia Barnhart and why MIT is a propaganda camp not a school of higher education.
by Michael Moroney Jun 27, 2021, 3:49 PM

Moroney says autism // Jeffrey Goldstone, Thomas Greytak, Lee Grodzins//never realizing Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, .5MeV = Dirac's monopole
3/4/18
By Michael Moroney

Re: Autism..says Moroney //Jacob Barandes, Howard Berg, Michael Brenner//realizing Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, .5MeV = Dirac's monopole
by
Michael Moroney Feb 26, 2018, 11:29:08 PM

Re: Vincent Meunier,Donald Schwendeman, Rensselaer Polytechnic, Ethan Brown, Glenn Ciolek,kibo Moroney Parry is the reason RPI failed ellipse is like Kibo fails with 938 is 12% short of 945
by Allen Walker Apr 13, 2019, 2:04:32 PM

Cornell a sicko school? Re: Cornell Univ like Christensen, an education parasite //with their 3 OR 2= 5 while their 3 AND 2 = 1, embracing the contradiction Either..Or..Or..Both
by Michael Moroney Jan 18, 2019, 4:59:49 PM

Re: Drs.Benedict Gross, Joseph Harris of Harvard, are you as dumb as Moroney never realizing the Real Electron=muon, Real Proton=840MeV,monopole=.5MeV // 12 proofs below
by Michael Moroney Jan 2, 2018, 11:15:07 AM

Re: Drs.Hugh Woodin,Horng-Tzer Yau of Harvard, never a Picture of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus//are you as dumb as Moroney//your students deserve better
by Michael Moroney Dec 29, 2017, 9:04:44 AM

Re: chemistry cannot exist with electron 0.5 to 938 MeV Re: Drs.Thomas Rosenbaum John Schwarz Kip Thorne of CalTech/never realizing the Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, 0.5MeV = Dirac monopole
by Michael Moroney Jan 25, 2018, 11:36:09 AM

Re: Drs.David Cobden Victor Cook John Cramer of Univ Wash. are you as dumb as Jeff Relf, _...@__.__//never realizing the Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, .5MeV = monopole
by Michael Moroney Jan 14, 2018, 3:19:12 PM

Re: Kibo Parry Moroney on failed physicist Steven Weinberg who cannot entertain the question of which is the real electron of atoms-- is it the muon or the 0.5MeV particle?
by Michael Moroney May 29, 2021, 9:02:21 AM

Re: Cambridge, Harvard, Stanford, MIT, CalTech never does correct Logic, why an unpaid Archimedes Plutonium is doing their work
by Michael Moroney Oct 28, 2017, 11:55:50 PM

Re: the most stupid poster of logic in sci.math for decade-- Dan Christensen, that insane Canadian stalker
by Michael Moroney Dec 24, 2017, 1:15:41 AM

Re: Jeff Relf, Seattle offtopic shithead spammer says Democrats value tortured South Korean Moon Bears at trillions of dollars, while Republicans rather have rats than Moon Bears
By Michael Moroney May 10, 2021

Re: South Korea frees Moon Bears, due to Ayaz apology. Glory to God Almighty, South Korea finally freeing their tortured Moon Bears
I happened to see a video of a moon bear that was freed from a bile farm (in Vietnam). Nice to see,
By Michael Moroney May 9, 2021, 9:48 PM

Re: Kibo Parry Moroney pink slips Sheldon Glashow, Lisa Randall, Lene Hau,Thomas Hayes, Eric Heller, Jason Hoffman, Jenny Hoffman, Gerald Holton, Paul Horowitz, John Huth, Arthur Jaffe //cannot tell apart muon = real electron and 0.5MeV Dirac monopole...
by Eldridge Art Carpenter Apr 2, 2021, 6:24 AM

Re: fuckdog boston's Kibo Parry Moroney subhuman *stalkers* Betsy DeVos, NSF Dr. Panchanathan, barry shein's world std paying how much to stalk AP? Subhuman Kibo Parry Moroney says freedom of speech means freedom to stalk, liar, cheat, steal, ,,,,
by Hewitt Buettner

Re: Subhuman Kibo Parry Moroney says freedom of speech means freedom to stalk, liar, cheat, steal, kill// Dan Christensen, Uncle Al, NSF Dr. Panchanathan, Dept Educ Betsy DeVos, John Baez, Port563 Gilbert Strang, Barry Shein
by Hewitt Buettner

Re: 1---Kibo Parry Moroney asks, did we ally ourselves correctly in Korea, for it is South Korea that is behaving like a savage evil barbarians to Moon Bears
by Betsy Kibo Moroney Perry DeVos Anal Manure Buttfuck

Re: Kibo Parry Moroney says// Dr. Lawrence Bacow, can Harvard stop the Kibo Parry Moroney from his constant insane drumbeat of .... "I ate my brain" ... flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test
by Fred Glover

Re: Spamming fuckdog Kibo Parry Moroney says fire Stanford's Alexander Fetter, John Lipa, William Little, Douglas Osheroff, David Ritson, H. Alan Schwettman, John Turneaure, Robert Wagoner, Stanley Wojcicki, Mason Yearian rather than let them brainwash
by Richard Cranium Jan 24, 2021, 3:01:28 PM

Re: Moon Bear contents of Samsung and Hyundai? Is it true kibo Parry Moroney & Nicholas Thompson are investigating how much tortured moon-bear parts are installed in Samsung & Hyundai equipment??
by Herp Derpington

Re: Kibo Parry Moroney says "Oh Mum! Ride-A-Penis Cult!" Stanford's Marc Tessier-Lavigne, CalTech's Thomas Rosenbaum with their 10 OR 6 = 16; their ellipse a conic when it never was; their proton to electron at 938 to 0.5 MeV when in truth it is 840 to..
by Eddie "Fish Basket" Reynolds Jr.

Re: Kibo Parry Moroney says Drs. Block, Dr. Block, Griffiths, Miller, Suzuki, Lewontin, Gelbart with their meiosis going from 46 to 92, wanting to get to 23; as failures of math and "nude sluts". Is it any worse than Kibo's 938 is 12% short of 945?
by Professor Wordsmith

Re: Kibo Parry Moroney paid stalker, NSF Betsy DeVos dept of educ says fails at science Drs. Block, Griffiths, Miller, Suzuki, Lewontin, Gelbart with their meiosis going from 46 to 92, wanting to get to 23; as failures of math "Mouse Dimple Cunt Hair"...
by Herp Derpington

Re: Steven Weinberg flunked physics lifelong-generation test
By Michael Moroney 37 posts 427 views updated 2:04 PM

Re: Drs.Larry Summers, Sheldon Glashow, Lisa Randall of Harvard, teach percentages correctly??-- Moroney//never realizing the Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, .5MeV = Dirac's monopole
1/23/18
By Michael Moroney

Re: unpaid AP doing the world's finest logic, while Cambridge, Stanford, Harvard, Yale, Princeton teach dunce Logic
10/28/17
By Michael Moroney

Re: MIT's Dr.Martin Bazant, Harvard's Dr.Dennis Gaitsgory-- time you take your full responsibilities as science educator and deal with science failures Michael Moroney
8 posts by 2 authors
12/4/17
By Michael Moroney

Drs.L. Reif, Victor Kac, Irwin Pless of MIT, teach percentages correctly-- Moroney//never realizing the Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, .5MeV = Dirac's monopole
20 posts by 3 authors
By Michael Moroney

Re: 8Der_FartMouth Births-comics for Eric FartFrancis, with snickering by George FartWitte published by ST FARTMARTINS
20 posts by 2 authors
4/9/18
By Michael Moroney

Re: Kibo Parry Moroney says Lisa Randall, John Baez, abject failures of Math, and supposedly physics with their ignorance of angular momentum because no hydrogen atom can form from proton=938MeV & electron = 0.5MeV
By Betsy Kibo Moroney Perry DeVos Anal Manure Buttfuck

Re: time to bounce the CHURNING sam wormley out of sci.physics
By Michael Moroney 6 posts 31 views updated 4:36 PM

Re: Kibo Parry Moroney says of Conde Nast's Nicholas Thompson, he cannot do percentages like Kibo Parry Moroney, so what is kibo Parry Moroney even doing here in sci.math or sci.physics??
by Budd Hakken

Re: Kibo Parry Moroney calls his own mother a "pandemic shit mule" but says that President of South Korea will save Moon Bears
by Roger Davis

Re: Kibo Parry Moroney asks Trump to give South Korea to North Korea, for who wants to protect barbarians that torture Moon Bears in cages
by Roger Davis

Re: Kibo Parry Moroney talking to President Moon Jae-In about torturing Moon Bears in South Korea
by Irwin Houser

Re: Kibo Parry Moroney says boycott South Korea's Hyundai UNTIL they stop torturing MOON BEARS
Kibo, is the flat screen composed of 12% tortured Moon Bear bile by Samsung? Kibo, is 12% of the
2:15 AM
by Buck Futter

Re: Drs.L. Reif, Victor Kac, Irwin Pless of MIT, teach percentages correctly-- Moroney//never realizing the Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, .5MeV = Dirac's monopole
AP's diary in 2020 lockdown and social-distancing // sociology series, book 2 Kindle Edition by
2:07 AM
by Michael Moroney

Re: 3-Nicholas Thompson, Wired magazine// Kibo Parry Moroney, stalker sickfuck gets published in Wired for his 938 is 12% short of 945, Yoo, Nick, why not publish Lisa Randall with her 938MeV proton, 0.5MeV electron which a hydrogen atom ceases to exist
Investigating Solid State Engineering versus Mechanical Simple Machine Engineering and AI-robots//
2:02 AM
by Bret Alva

Re: Autism..says Moroney //Jacob Barandes, Howard Berg, Michael Brenner//realizing Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, .5MeV = Dirac's monopole
How 6 legged insects evolved//How bird wings evolved// Wing experiment// evolution series, book 2
1:55 AM
by Michael Moroney

Re: 7Barry Shein's Moroney's world std stalker's hideout-- why Daniel Freedman, Michel Goemans, Vadim Gorin, Harvey Greenspan, flunked calculus & angular momentum never realizing Real proton has to be 840MeV
The AP- Linnaeus Classification of Biology-- Using Physics instead of wishy-washy characteristics//
1:52 AM
by Michael Moroney

Re: Kibo Parry Moroney says Lisa Randall, John Baez, abject failures of Math, and supposedly physics with their ignorance of angular momentum because no hydrogen atom can form from proton=938MeV & electron = 0.5MeV
Physics Superdeterminism replaces Darwin Evolution // biophysics series, book 1 Kindle Edition by
1:47 AM
by Betsy Kibo Moroney Perry DeVos Anal Manure Buttfuck

Re: Barry Shein, instead of being cornholed by Kibo Parry Moroney, why not try mounting the Kibo and spraying some semen into his bottom and hopefully can cure his stalking, and make sci.physics a better place// tired of this 27 year stalking
By Richard Cranium 2 posts 4 views updated

Re: I am sure Murray can do a percentage correctly, never Archie Re: Murray Gell-Mann flunked the Physics lifelong-generation Test
Fusion Barrier Principle // Energy series, book 1 Kindle Edition by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) I
1:37 AM
by Michael Moroney

Re: MIT's Dr.Martin Bazant, Harvard's Dr.Dennis Gaitsgory-- time you take your full responsibilities as science educator and deal with science failures Michael Moroney
World's First Proof of Kepler Packing Problem KPP // Math proof series, book 3 Kindle Edition by
1:30 AM
by Michael Moroney

On Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 12:30:22 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
 > Silly boy, that's off by more than 12.6 MeV, or 12% of the mass of a muon.
 > Hardly "exactly" 9 muons.
Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 9:52:21 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
>  Or, 938.2720813/105.6583745 = 8.88024338572.  A proton is about the mass
 > of 8.88 muons, not 9. About 12% short.

                              ..
            .- " `-.   ,..-'''  ```....'`-..
           ,      . `.'            '        `.
         .'   .' `    `           '   `..     ;
         .   ;  .'                     . `.    ;
         ;   . '                       `.  .   '
          . '                            ` `.  |
        . '.                                  '
       .          0              0            ' `.
      '                                          `
     ;                                            `
    .'                                             `
    ;                      U                        `
    ;    ';                                         `
    :   | ;..                                 :`     `
    :    `;. ```.                           .-; |    '
    '.      `    ``..,                   .'   :'    '
     ;       `        ;'..          ..-''    '     '  I am Kibo Parry Moroney, the grand failure of science with my 938 is 12% short of 945, and my ellipse is a conic when it never was, and my idiocy of thinking geothermal is not radioactivity but is recycled solar fossil. I stalk on Internet because NSF pays a million dollars and is 5 times the salary of those professors stuck with actually teaching science and all I do is attack dog style in sci.math, sci.physics.
      `       `        ;  ````'''""'  ;      '    '
       `       `        ;            ;      '    '
        `       `        ;          ;      '    '
         `       `.       ````''''''      '    '
           `       .                     '    '
         /  `       `.                  '    '        .
        /     `       ..            ..'    .'"""""...'
       /   .`   `       ``........-'     .'` .....'''
      / .'' ;     `                    .'   `
  ...'.'    ;    .' `                .'      `
   ""      .'  .' |    `           .; \       `
           ; .'   |      `. . . . ' .  \       `
           :'     |     '   `       ,   `.     `
                  |    '     `      '     `.    `
                  `   '       `     ;       `.  |
                  `.'          `    ;         `-'
                                `...'

IS ALL OF THE BELOW TRUE?????? Kibo Parry M. and Dan Christensen in Canada/USA

NSF fraud waste abuse of taxpayer money $100 per stalker post-- Champagne,Hewitt,Crago
On Saturday, July 31, kibo Parry M. stalked

NSF fraud waste abuse of taxpayer money $100 per stalker post--

USA--NSF Dr. Panchanathan, F. Fleming Crim, Dorothy E Aronson, Brian Stone, James S Ulvestad, Rebecca Lynn Keiser, Vernon D. Ross, Lloyd Whitman, John J. Veysey, Scott Stanley

USA NSF---Sethuraman Panchanathan, F. Fleming Crim, Dorothy E Aronson, Brian Stone, James S Ulvestad, Rebecca Lynn Keiser, Vernon D. Ross, Lloyd Whitman, John J. Veysey, Scott Stanley

USA dept Educ, Cindy Marten

Canada's NSF-- Francois-Philippe Champagne, Ted Hewitt, Martha Crago, Frederic Bouchard, Cinthia Duclos, Normand Labrie

---quoting Wikipedia ---
Controversy
Many government and university installations blocked, threatened to block, or attempted to shut-down The World's Internet connection until Software Tool & Die was eventually granted permission by the National Science Foundation to provide public Internet access on "an experimental basis."
--- end quote ---

NATIONAL SCIENCE FOUNDATION

Dr. Panchanathan , present day
France Anne Cordova
Subra Suresh
Arden Lee Bement Jr.
Rita R. Colwell
Neal Francis Lane
John Howard Gibbons 1993

Barry Shein, kibo parry std world
Jim Frost, Joe "Spike" Ilacqua

y  z
|  /
| /
|/______ x

More people reading and viewing AP's newsgroup than viewing sci.math, sci.physics. So AP has decided to put all NEW WORK, to his newsgroup. And there is little wonder because in AP's newsgroups, there is only solid pure science going on, not a gang of hate spewing misfits blighting the skies.

In sci.math, sci.physics there is only stalking hate spew along with Police Drag Net Spam of no value and other than hate spew there is Police drag net spam day and night.

I re-opened the old newsgroup PAU of 1990s and there one can read my recent posts without the hassle of stalkers and spammers, Police Drag Net Spam that floods each and every day, book and solution manual spammers, off-topic-misfits, front-page-hogs, churning imbeciles, stalking mockers, suppression-bullies, and demonizers.  And the taxpayer funded hate spew stalkers who ad hominem you day and night on every one of your posts.

There is no discussion of science in sci.math or sci.physics, just one long line of hate spewing stalkers followed up with Police Drag Net Spam (easy to spot-- very offtopic-- with hate charged content). And countries using sci.physics & sci.math as propaganda platforms, such as tampering in elections with their mind-rot.

Read my recent posts in peace and quiet.
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe
Archimedes Plutonium

Archimedes Plutonium

Oct 21, 2021, 2:52:22 AM10/21/21
Remember Kibo Parry M. invented "analbuttfuckmanure" then started using it in Usenet.

Will Nick Thompson award Kibo Parry a 2nd cover picture in "Wired magazine" for Kibo's invention of the word "analbuttfuckmanure"

Archimedes Plutonium
Oct 10, 2021, 5:01 PM
to sci.physics

Will Nick Thompson award Kibo Parry a 2nd cover picture in "Wired magazine" for Kibo's invention of the word "analbuttfuckmanure"

A King of Science comedy production by "I love my dog
       o-:^>___?
       `~~c--^c'

Tootsie Productions. LTD, Greensleeves, England

Although, Kibo, I really cannot find any science math or physics content in your invention of the word "analbuttfuckmanure", and yet you spend so so much time in sci.math and sci.physics. A reasonably sane person knowing that they cannot do a correct percentage would stay away from science newsgroups. But then maybe your invention was spurred by your insistence that 938 is 12% short of 945.

On Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 12:30:22 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
 > Silly boy, that's off by more than 12.6 MeV, or 12% of the mass of a muon.
 > Hardly "exactly" 9 muons.
Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 9:52:21 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
>  Or, 938.2720813/105.6583745 = 8.88024338572.  A proton is about the mass
 > of 8.88 muons, not 9. About 12% short.

Kibo can you tell us how you earned a degree in engineering from Rensselaer Polytech yet still cannot do a percentage problem correctly? I mean, if you were the engineer of a skyscraper and had a 12% tilt in the building, you would be rivalling the Leaning Tower of Pisa.

Or will Nick Thompson's Wired Magazine explain how you can earn a engineering degree from Rensselaer and still not do a correct percentage problem?

Kibo, why cannot Philip Hanlon at Dartmouth College take the time of 5 minutes like every student in the world and roll up a paper cone, drop a Kerr or Mason lid inside and tilt it and prove to himself that the slant cut in cone is a Oval, never the ellipse. Kibo, why is Dr. Hanlon and Stanford's Dr. Marc Tessier-Lavigne running and hiding from the truth of mathematics, are they scared of the truth. Just like Andrew Wiles never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, only his "limit analysis hornswaggle". Does Dr.Hanlon and Stanford Univ still believe Calculus is "not geometry" not geometry as the excuse and reason that Dartmouth and Stanford has professor there to teach a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus. See AP's proofs below.

Kibo, why do you resort to swearing instead of doing math in sci.math? Is that what Dr. Panchanathan at the National Science Foundation, NSF, pays you and instructs you to do in sci.math-- swear instead of doing math. Of course, Kibo, your 938 is 12% short of 945, does not endear you to any college or math professor.
On Saturday, October 9, 2021 at 5:42:43 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> "AnalButtfuckManure"
> fails at math and science:

3rd published book

AP's Proof-Ellipse was never a Conic Section // Math proof series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Ever since Ancient Greek Times it was thought the slant cut into a cone is the ellipse. That was false. For the slant cut in every cone is a Oval, never an Ellipse. This book is a proof that the slant cut is a oval, never the ellipse. A slant cut into the Cylinder is in fact a ellipse, but never in a cone.

Length: 21 pages

File Size: 1620 KB
Print Length: 21 pages
Publication Date: March 11, 2019
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B07PLSDQWC
Text-to-Speech: Enabled
Word Wise: Not Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled

#8-2, 11th published book

World's First Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus// Math proof series, book 2 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 19May2021. This is AP's 11th published book of science.
Preface:
Actually my title is too modest, for the proof that lies within this book makes it the World's First Valid Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, for in my modesty, I just wanted to emphasis that calculus was geometry and needed a geometry proof. Not being modest, there has never been a valid proof of FTC until AP's 2015 proof. This also implies that only a geometry proof of FTC constitutes a valid proof of FTC.

Calculus needs a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus. But none could ever be obtained in Old Math so long as they had a huge mass of mistakes, errors, fakes and con-artist trickery such as the "limit analysis". To give a Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus requires math be cleaned-up and cleaned-out of most of math's mistakes and errors. So in a sense, a Geometry FTC proof is a exercise in Consistency of all of Mathematics. In order to prove a FTC geometry proof, requires throwing out the error filled mess of Old Math. Can the Reals be the true numbers of mathematics if the Reals cannot deliver a Geometry proof of FTC? Can the functions that are not polynomial functions allow us to give a Geometry proof of FTC? Can a Coordinate System in 2D have 4 quadrants and still give a Geometry proof of FTC? Can a equation of mathematics with a number that is _not a positive decimal Grid Number_ all alone on the right side of the equation, at all times, allow us to give a Geometry proof of the FTC?

Cover Picture: Is my hand written, one page geometry proof of the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, the world's first geometry proof of FTC, 2013-2015, by AP.

Length: 137 pages

Product details
ASIN : B07PQTNHMY
Publication date : March 14, 2019
Language : English
File size : 1307 KB
Text-to-Speech : Enabled
Screen Reader : Supported
Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
Word Wise : Not Enabled
Print length : 137 pages
Lending : Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #128,729 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#2 in 45-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
#134 in Calculus (Books)
#20 in Calculus (Kindle Store)

Archimedes Plutonium
Oct 10, 2021, 5:20 PM
to sci.math
Was Kibo let down, saddened that he did not win the Nobel prize for invention of the word "analbuttfuckmanure" a term he uses often when doing science?? Was he saddened that only another cover picture in Wired magazine by Nick Thompson is all that Kibo's new word amounted to?

[...]

Re: Kibo Parry Moroney stalks "AnalButtfuckManure Attacks" Dartmouth's Philip J. Hanlon, Stanford's Marc Tessier-Lavigne with his 10 OR 6 = 16; his ellipse a conic when it never was; his proton to electron at 938 to 0.5 MeV when in truth..
by Professor Wordsmith Aug 14, 2020, 11:07:05 AM

Re: 102-Kibo Parry Moroney (Barry Shein's world std) stalking analbuttfuckmanure shithead of 27 years nonstop-- needs a emergency straightjacket size XXsmall
By Eduardo Remington 2 posts 3 views updated 12:15 AM

Re: 4-Kibo Parry Moroney (std World) NSF-France Anne Cordova, Barry Shein,Jim Frost, Joe "Spike" Ilacqua, The 27 year long nonstop STALKING machine-- analbuttfuckmanure shithead stalking on sci.math, sci.physics
By Tom Hodges 2 posts 18 views updated 8:22 PM

Re: 1-Kibo Parry Moroney (std World) NSF-France Anne Cordova, Barry Shein,Jim Frost, Joe "Spike" Ilacqua, The 27 year long nonstop STALKING machine-- analbuttfuckmanure shithead stalking on sci.math, sci.physics
By Igor Peterson Freely 2 posts 26 views updated 8:17 PM

And Kibo Parry's M. invention of analbuttfuckmanure is becoming a home staple in Canadian society, with Dan Christensen leading the charge.

Re: 1.2Analbuttfuckmanure Justin Trudeau,Sophie Gregoire, says Dan Christensen or Kibo//Stephen Lecce, Jan Mináč, Victoria Olds, Martin Pinsonnault, Lex Renner, David Riley, Rasul Shafikov, Gordon Sinnamon
by Hoofington P. McSnort Aug 26, 2020, 7:01:28 PM

#2 in 45-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
#134 in Calculus (Books)
#20 in Calculus (Kindle Store)

Michael Moroney
Re: "stupid insane imp of physics" flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test
1:34 AM

Michael Moroney's profile photo
Michael Moroney
Re: "village idiot" flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test
1:34 AM

Michael Moroney's profile photo
Michael Moroney
Re: Proving
1:33 AM

Michael Moroney's profile photo
Michael Moroney
Re: 1.4_- TEACHING FALSE PHYSICS/
1:31 AM

mitchr...@gmail.com's profile photo
mitchr...@gmail.com
, …
ayaz.s....@gmail.com
33
Who is man's God?

Michael Moroney

Oct 21, 2021, 10:14:02 AM10/21/21
💀 of Math and ☠️ of Physics Archimedes "Putin's Stooge" Plutonium
<plutonium....@gmail.com> blithered:
> Remember Archimedes Plutonium invented "analbuttfuckmanure" then started using it in Usenet, but now blames me for his favorite word.
>
> Will Nick Thompson award Archimedes Plutonium a cover picture in "Wired magazine" for Plutonium's invention of the word "analbuttfuckmanure"?

Why is StupidPlutonium so much in love with his word
"analbuttfuckmanure"? Is it because it sums up in just one word
ArchiePoo's homosexual fetishes? Why does StupidPlutonium want to blame
me for his invention when he should be embracing it with
🏳️‍🌈Pride🏳️‍🌈, especially since anybody can use Google to find out
where it first appears, and who used it the first time? Is it because
Plutonium is a homophobe, despite being a closeted homosexual, so this
is just psychological projection?

Archimedes Plutonium

Nov 7, 2021, 3:57:51 AM11/7/21
Kibo why cannot Ingrid Wilke, Christian M. Wetzel, help Dr. Hau and Berkeley's Sylvia Else turn the light switch off in Slow Light rather than play ad hominem games.

Instead of doing Physics, both Harvard's Dr. Hau and Berkeley's Else want to play games of ad hominem. Whenever physics proves AP is correct, neither Harvard's Dr. Hau nor Berkeley's Sylvia Else want to complete or perform the experiment because they do not want to credit AP. They want physics such that it gives credit to those people they like. Just the opposite of what Feynman warned of-- physics does not care who the person is that discovers the truth. But in modern times, physics at Harvard, MIT, Berkeley is first concern is who gets credit and the actual physics involved-- be damned.

> [...]
>
> Re: 1- Kibo Parry Moroney says of math failure Dan Christensen Univ. Western Ontario with his ellipse a conic when it never was//And his insane Boole logic of 10 OR 2 = 12// pandemic shit mule
> by Hank Hill Jul 26, 2020, 7:26:18 PM
>
> Re: 102-Kibo Parry Moroney (Barry Shein's world std) stalking analbuttfuckmanure shithead of 27 years nonstop-- needs a emergency straightjacket size XXsmall
> By Eduardo Remington 2 posts 3 views updated 12:15 AM
>
> Re: 1-Kibo Parry Moroney, how do you clean your dick after it has been up Barry Shein's arsehole, or does it improve your stalking
> by Richard Cranium May 10, 2020, 8:30:43 PM
>
> On Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 12:30:22 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
> > Silly boy, that's off by more than 12.6 MeV, or 12% of the mass of a muon.
> > Hardly "exactly" 9 muons.
> Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 9:52:21 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
> > Or, 938.2720813/105.6583745 = 8.88024338572. A proton is about the mass
> > of 8.88 muons, not 9. About 12% short.
>

> ..
> .- " `-. ,..-''' ```....'`-..
> , . `.' ' `.
> .' .' ` ` ' `.. ;
> . ; .' . `. ;
> ; . ' `. . '
> . ' ` `. |
> . '. '
> . 0 0 ' `.
> ' `
> ; `
> .' `
> ; U `
> ; '; `
> : | ;.. :` `
> : `;. ```. .-; | '
> '. ` ``.., .' :' '
> ; ` ;'.. ..-'' ' ' Hi, I am Kibo Parry Moroney, the grand failure of science with my 938 is 12% short of 945, and my ellipse is a conic when it never was, and my idiocy of thinking geothermal is not radioactivity but is recycled solar fossil. I stalk on Internet because NSF pays a million dollars and is 5 times the salary of those professors stuck with actually teaching science and all I do is attack dog style in sci.math, sci.physics.
> ` ` ; ````'''""' ; ' '
> ` ` ; ; ' '
> ` ` ; ; ' '
> ` `. ````'''''' ' '
> ` . ' '
> / ` `. ' ' .
> / ` .. ..' .'"""""...'
> / .` ` ``........-' .'` .....'''
> / .'' ; ` .' `
> ...'.' ; .' ` .' `
> "" .' .' | ` .; \ `
> ; .' | `. . . . ' . \ `
> :' | ' ` , `. `
> | ' ` ' `. `
> ` ' ` ; `. |
> `.' ` ; `-'
> `...'
>

> Why can no-one at Rensselaer help Dr. Hau turn the light switch off and prove that the Light wave is a circuit pencil ellipse not a arrow ray of head and tail which everyone except AP believes.

Michael Moroney

Nov 7, 2021, 9:55:19 AM11/7/21
💀 of Math and ☠️ of Physics Archimedes "Putin's Stooge" Plutonium
<plutonium....@gmail.com> blithered:

> Kibo why cannot Ingrid Wilke, Christian M. Wetzel, help Dr. Hau and Berkeley's Sylvia Else turn t

Wow, the autism meltdown continues! Several days now.

> Instead of doing Physics, both Harvard's Dr. Hau and Berkeley's Else want to play games of ad hominem.

How can Dr. Hau, who has never even heard of some nobody in South Dakota
named Archimedes Plutonium, play games of ad hominem? Besides, the
nobody named Archimedes Plutonium is the expert at ad hominem, nobody
should challenge him!

(Hey! Finally a use for Archimedes Plutonium, other than as a bad
example! Have an ad hominem championship, with all challengers going
against the King of the Manure Pile, Archimedes Plutonium!)

> Subject: Re: Spamming fuckdog Kibo Parry Moroney says fire Stanford's Alexander Fetter, John Lipa, William Little, Douglas Osheroff, David Ritson, H. Alan Schwettman, John Turneaure, Robert Wagoner, Stanley Wojcicki, Mason Yearian rather than let them brainwa

"Fuckdog"? Another of ArchiePoo's new words! Archie, did you get bored
of your last new word, "analbuttfuckmanure"?

BTW be sure to take credit for this new word of yours. I've stashed away
your posts where you use it first.

> Whenever physics proves AP is correct,

Is this even possible? Can AP EVER be correct at physics? Can AP even
do enough physics correctly to predict that an apple will fall to the
ground if he lets go of it?

<snip rest of blithering, unread>

Michael Moroney

Nov 7, 2021, 8:04:32 PM11/7/21
🦗 of Math and 🐜 of Physics Archimedes "physics hater" Plutonium
<plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math and science:
> PHYSICSOPEDIA -- List of 132 fakes and mistakes of Old Physics. AP's 175th book; soon to be published as a Kindle book.

1) Ludwig Poehlmann
2) Ludwig Hansen
3) Ludwig van Ludvig
4) Ludwig Plutonium
5) Archimedes Plutonium
6) Archimedes Plutonium
132) Archimedes Plutonium

Archimedes Plutonium

May 13, 2022, 3:44:02 AM5/13/22
The gravest error in physics from 1897 Thomson's 0.5MeV particle to 2016-2017 when AP recognized the mis-identification. The real electron of atoms is the muon stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law.

Most of all of physics of the 20th century, in theoretical physics was b.s. with the grand b.s. of all-- Standard Model.

So mind numbing stupid is the Standard Model it has a 0.5MeV particle outside a 938 Proton, traveling around the proton at 99.9% speed of light-- and yet the foolish idiots of Weinberg, Glashow, Higgs, thought this model can hold and stay together. And so stupid is this model that it comes up with Sun and stars shining from fusion, when the truth is-- they shine from Faraday law.

#181 in General Chemistry & Reference
#1324 in General Chemistry
#1656 in Physics (Kindle Store)